Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring! - page 69. (Read 102962 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 100
Global blockchain acquiring
If I understand this project correctly, the purpose of this coin does not really bring anything new to the table, does it? How does it aim to be different from Bitshares DEX?

Currently, there is no technology in the blockchain, which represents the possibilities of acquiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C78J_KEEm5E
I added Youtube video, information about team and whitepaper to the first post.
Activity: 574
reserving urdu translations
We have launched Blockchain Explorer for complete transparency.
https://explorer.cryptonex.org/
Activity: 394
Merit: 14
wow this almost looks legit!
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Where can we see team info ?
From https://github.com/cryptonex

Joined 15 days ago
Created 5 commits in 2 repositories.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
If I understand this project correctly, the purpose of this coin does not really bring anything new to the table, does it? How does it aim to be different from Bitshares DEX?
Activity: 266

That is great! You should publish this information at first place. One of the team member do not have any pic. Is he/she ghost or criminal? This is in public view, we must know who is behind the scene. It is very unlikely nobody has any public profile on any social media except the founder. I hope all the persons shown as the team are real persons. First of all, please instill faith in the coming investors and supporters.

Being the founder of the project, I have full responsibility for the team.
I disclosed all the information.
MAX, Technical Director, is a talented person, but not a public one, he does not like to be photographed and have profiles in social nets.

In the nearest future we will give you more detailed information about the team's competencies and previous projects.
You will get a complete view of the team.

I am only telling you my concern and try to make you realise that how community feels about new offerings (ICO) by its parameters. At the end, your decisions are responsible for your success.

That is great! You should publish this information at first place. One of the team member do not have any pic. Is he/she ghost or criminal? This is in public view, we must know who is behind the scene. It is very unlikely nobody has any public profile on any social media except the founder. I hope all the persons shown as the team are real persons. First of all, please instill faith in the coming investors and supporters.

Being the founder of the project, I have full responsibility for the team.
I disclosed all the information.
MAX, Technical Director, is a talented person, but not a public one, he does not like to be photographed and have profiles in social nets.

In the nearest future we will give you more detailed information about the team's competencies and previous projects.
You will get a complete view of the team.
Activity: 134
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
 Huh it's all your info about project...
I wonder about profile team. what purpose of this project.. what diffence from other coin? :/ why we must invest in this  Undecided

Cryptonex is being created by international team, which main specialization is software development for financial markets. ECN broker with interbank market access, aggregator of providers' liquidity for HFT trading, investment portfolio systems, PAMM accounts and much more have been developed by our team.

If this project is created by such international team, then, you can publish those members' profile on your website for added credibility.
You will be very proud of the team and not hiding them.

Most members of our team are programmers, not public figures. They are against for their photos posted on the site.
Being a co-founder of Cryptonex, I can publish my photo and profile in the social nets, but it hardly presents the whole team.

I understand the essence of the problem that we are going to solve.

As for me, to show technology and the project development is much more important than the photos on the site.

We plan to complete the development of the wallet for MAC OS and blockchain explorer within 7 days. The backoffice and web wallet will be launched within a month.

Follow the updates in this thread and on github.

We published information about the team https://cryptonex.org

Cryptonex is being created by international team, which main specialization is software development for financial markets. ECN broker with interbank market access, aggregator of providers' liquidity for HFT trading, investment portfolio systems, PAMM accounts and much more have been developed by our team.

If this project is created by such international team, then, you can publish those members' profile on your website for added credibility.
You will be very proud of the team and not hiding them.

Most members of our team are programmers, not public figures. They are against for their photos posted on the site.
Being a co-founder of Cryptonex, I can publish my photo and profile in the social nets, but it hardly presents the whole team.

I understand the essence of the problem that we are going to solve.

As for me, to show technology and the project development is much more important than the photos on the site.

We plan to complete the development of the wallet for MAC OS and blockchain explorer within 7 days. The backoffice and web wallet will be launched within a month.

Follow the updates in this thread and on github.

We published information about the team https://cryptonex.org
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
If you put a bounty thread at once with ANN thread, it may put your thread in danger and are likely to be deleted or locked by staff / admins. I suggest you to create bounty thread in this section for prevent spamming.
Really your suggestion is right, dev does not respond to your suggestion, the main thing you have reminded him, and we see when this thread persist,
Better dev make a bounty thread that has been provided
Is there something happening or is it just an open and shut coin? There is no information regarding mining, ico, bounty, roadmap just nothing.

We develop the project 14 hours a day.

ICO will start on September 1.

Wait for news.
Cryptonex wallet is completely safe for your computer.
However, because of open ports and blockchain synchronization some antivirus programs can incorrectly identify the wallet as a malicious program.
If it happened, add the Cryptonex wallet to the exception in the antivirus program.
Is there something happening or is it just an open and shut coin? There is no information regarding mining, ico, bounty, roadmap just nothing.
Activity: 294
Hi Dev, I'm reserving for Filipino Translation.

Here's a sample of my Translation.

Rankine - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrnkrankinesumusuporta-sa-siyensyapospow-2083881

Thank you very much for considering me.
Famous ico tracker https://icotracker.net added us to its check list.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I think the project will grow like Ether or Dash, the idea is cool and the code is strong. To invest I'm waiting for the ico start. For me, 1 btc is too much.
Cryptonex wallet is completely safe for your computer.
However, because of open ports and blockchain synchronization some antivirus programs can incorrectly identify the wallet as a malicious program.

If it happens, add the Cryptonex wallet  to the exception in the antivirus program.
Pages:
Jump to: