Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring! - page 70. (Read 102958 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 100
Global blockchain acquiring
If you put a bounty thread at once with ANN thread, it may put your thread in danger and are likely to be deleted or locked by staff / admins. I suggest you to create bounty thread in this section for prevent spamming.

Thanks for advice, friend.
Where can we see team info ?

Cryptonex is being created by international team, which main specialization is software development for financial markets. ECN broker with interbank market access, aggregator of providers' liquidity for HFT trading, investment portfolio systems, PAMM accounts and much more have been developed by our team.

If this project is created by such international team, then, you can publish those members' profile on your website for added credibility.
You will be very proud of the team and not hiding them.

Most members of our team are programmers, not public figures. They are against for their photos posted on the site.
Being a co-founder of Cryptonex, I can publish my photo and profile in the social nets, but it hardly presents the whole team.

I understand the essence of the problem that we are going to solve.

As for me, to show technology and the project development is much more important than the photos on the site.

We plan to complete the development of the wallet for MAC OS and blockchain explorer within 7 days. The backoffice and web wallet will be launched within a month.

Follow the updates in this thread and on github.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
If you put a bounty thread at once with ANN thread, it may put your thread in danger and are likely to be deleted or locked by staff / admins. I suggest you to create bounty thread in this section for prevent spamming.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
i will like to reserve bounty for thi s
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Cryptonex is being created by international team, which main specialization is software development for financial markets. ECN broker with interbank market access, aggregator of providers' liquidity for HFT trading, investment portfolio systems, PAMM accounts and much more have been developed by our team.

If this project is created by such international team, then, you can publish those members' profile on your website for added credibility.
You will be very proud of the team and not hiding them.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Reserving Hindi Translation .. pls PM if available

OK.
I will reserve for you the translation of the Landing and PM.
Write me your Cryptonex wallet in your personal message.
Activity: 98
Reserving Hindi Translation .. pls PM if available
1 CNX = 0.0005 BTC
Same price had Etherium at the moment of its ICO (and Bitcoin was much cheaper 3 years ago). Are you sure that your project has the same potential?  Undecided

Cryptonex will help developing the whole blockchain more actively.

We are confident in our abilities and potential of the project.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
1 CNX = 0.0005 BTC
Same price had Etherium at the moment of its ICO (and Bitcoin was much cheaper 3 years ago). Are you sure that your project has the same potential?  Undecided
I have downloaded cryptonex-qt and I found that there are blocks generated every 1-5 minutes. In "getmininginfo" it shows proof-of-work as well as proof-of-stake. How can we participate in mining process?

We neither encourage P-o-W mining at the ICO stage nor prohibit it. The instructions will be posted after ICO completing.

To participate in P-o-S mining process:

1. Download wallet.
2. Buy coins.
3. Keep wallet online.
4. Take profit.
Activity: 266
Please share details regarding mining, bounty, exchange, whitepaper and roadmap etc. Website does not have enough information.

P-o-W mining will be available after the ICO completing and it is not the main one.

Currently, P-o-S mining is available, the reward of 12% per annum and more, depends on the amount of coins in the wallet, online time, commissions received for confirmation of transactions.

In September we will launch the web-based  backoffice and wallet. The referral program and bounty program (payment for the posts) will be available after the start of the backoffice.

Addition of cryptocurrency to the exchanges is planned after the launch of the backoffice and high-speed api.

We are preparing wiki that will be presented here later with all detailed and full information.

I have downloaded cryptonex-qt and I found that there are blocks generated every 1-5 minutes. In "getmininginfo" it shows proof-of-work as well as proof-of-stake. How can we participate in mining process?
Activity: 322
How to join the bounties and howyou count the rewards
Please share details regarding mining, bounty, exchange, whitepaper and roadmap etc. Website does not have enough information.

P-o-W mining will be available after the ICO completing and it is not the main one.

Currently, P-o-S mining is available, the reward of 12% per annum and more, depends on the amount of coins in the wallet, online time, commissions received for confirmation of transactions.

In September we will launch the web-based  backoffice and wallet. The referral program and bounty program (payment for the posts) will be available after the start of the backoffice.

Addition of cryptocurrency to the exchanges is planned after the launch of the backoffice and high-speed api.

We are preparing wiki that will be presented here later with all detailed and full information.
How do you count the bounty posts?

To get the reward the user should send the url via the form of the backoffice. The program controls the existence and availability of the post within 3 days. Then the moderator checks the quality of the post and remunerates the user.
Activity: 266
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
How do you count the bounty posts?
In Cryptonex, the main mining is Proof-of-Stake. Put coins to the wallet and keep it online = profit.
Activity: 129
Dev please update algo...file.conf and rpc p2p port for mining solo  thanks
Pages:
Jump to: