Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 13. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Exactly. Possessing the skills of analysis is very difficult. People have been studying the market for years. Now its difficult to predict the further course behavior, so the most logical thing to do is to buy tokens while the price is very attractive.
Yes, I already bought tokens of several projects under the fall of the course Smiley
Now I'm looking for information about the real estate belonging to this project.
I also! I can't find this exact information anywhere! I found only that the organization belongs to two brothers. But I would like to make sure that they really have real estate.
Don't you believe to what is written on the site?
Nobody will give you documents, it may be private property or something like that.
I would have had a simple answer from developers about what kind of real estate, where it is and how much it is))))
Activity: 254
Exactly. Possessing the skills of analysis is very difficult. People have been studying the market for years. Now its difficult to predict the further course behavior, so the most logical thing to do is to buy tokens while the price is very attractive.
Yes, I already bought tokens of several projects under the fall of the course Smiley
Now I'm looking for information about the real estate belonging to this project.
I also! I can't find this exact information anywhere! I found only that the organization belongs to two brothers. But I would like to make sure that they really have real estate.
Don't you believe to what is written on the site?
Nobody will give you documents, it may be private property or something like that.
Activity: 364
It seems this is a very relevant project in our time. I like that the coin is supported by real estate, it means that its price will not fall?
The price falls and grows constantly when the stock market is trading. But since this is real estate - the price is more stable
Since assets on real estate are more bought than sold - the price will only grow. But in connection with some events, many can start selling their assets, and then the coin will collapse
Just because of the fall of the course, everyone will start buying this coin, as it is more profitable to do now. So the coin will grow
I think it's not so simple. It's necessary to go deeper into the study of the exchange market in order to safely predict this. You can hope for luck more.
Activity: 250
It seems this is a very relevant project in our time. I like that the coin is supported by real estate, it means that its price will not fall?
The price falls and grows constantly when the stock market is trading. But since this is real estate - the price is more stable
Since assets on real estate are more bought than sold - the price will only grow. But in connection with some events, many can start selling their assets, and then the coin will collapse
Just because of the fall of the course, everyone will start buying this coin, as it is more profitable to do now. So the coin will grow
Activity: 378
Activity: 289
At least not much. I'm not sure exactly because the coin is based on Ethereum. But in any case, it can't quickly depreciate, as its assets will be real estate. And real estate losing it's price extremely rare.
I hope you're right. Have you already bought the tokens?
At least not much. I'm not sure exactly because the coin is based on Ethereum. But in any case, it can't quickly depreciate, as its assets will be real estate. And real estate losing it's price extremely rare.
Activity: 254
Found a smart contract. Who knows how to see the project's fees? Or is it impossible through a smart contract?
https://etherscan.io/address/0x39a87dc12a7199aa012c18f114b763e27d0deca4
Transactions are visible, but for some reason they are all zero. Apparently closed to view outsiders or something like that.
I think you can see the fees in your account as usual other projects do
Activity: 392
Found a smart contract. Who knows how to see the project's fees? Or is it impossible through a smart contract?
Transactions are visible, but for some reason they are all zero. Apparently closed to view outsiders or something like that.
Activity: 406
Where can I find a list of countries and real estate? Do you have one?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
If there is going to be translation campaign I would love to do croatian translation.
Activity: 10
Hi.
In what countries do you plan to work?
I think there will be no problems with territorial restrictions. But you can clarify this information in the technical document.

I also think so.
I can't "clarify this information in the technical document" because I just can't find the document. If you mean whitepaper than it's not an official document.

Dvs, do you have any licenses etc.?
Here's information from whitepaper:
"DomusCoins  aims  to  bridge  the  gap  between  real  estate  investment  and
cryptocurrencies:  buying  DOCs  you  will  be  effectively  storing  your  money  in  a
cryptocurrency which will be backed by real estate assets around the world, thus
effectively minimizing risks usually associated with alt‐coins."

I get that myself. The question is as follows
What real estate assets and in which countries does the project plan to own for backing its crypto?
Merit: 1
Hi.
I think there will be no problems with territorial restrictions. But you can clarify this information in the technical document.

I also think so.
I can't "clarify this information in the technical document" because I just can't find the document. If you mean whitepaper than it's not an official document.

cryptocurrencies:  buying  DOCs  you  will  be  effectively  storing  your  money  in  a
cryptocurrency which will be backed by real estate assets around the world, thus
As far as I can remember, the issue of licenses was raised earlier on the forum, but there was no exact explanation, the developers certainly had to take into account this problem, so there should not be any difficulties...
Activity: 377
Hi.

I also think so.

Activity: 10
Hi.

I also think so.

Merit: 1
Hi.
Pages:
Jump to: