Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 14. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi.
In what countries do you plan to work?
Activity: 10
"issued tokens have a real estate value backing them."
where can I find info about the real estate backing this token? are there any documents for a proof?
Activity: 322
Hi guys. Tell me, how are your fees going? Have you already reached the soft cap?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Good day, I see that you announced your ICO but,  havent created a bounty yet. We are a market
ing agency that can help with the creation of bounty and raising ANN thread to the top.
We worked with more than 70+ ICOs already (for example we have made Tokenbox bounty  - 8.4M$ collected;  Mold bounty - 14M$ collected).
Are you interested in know more about our terms and conditions?

Please refer to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2987898.0;topicseen
Activity: 5
please I wanna know how does DomusCoins avoid the inflation rate?

I think the great thing behind DomusCoins as I have known that DomusCoins emissions are always backed by real estate properties, and they never cause inflation. Instead, they consolidate the minimum value of each coin in the circulation.
Activity: 5
I have read a lot in DomusCoins website and whitepaper as well, but I couldn't find the answer how safe is DomusCoins against cyber frauds?
Activity: 3
please I wanna know how does DomusCoins avoid the inflation rate?
Real estate investment is a real hedge against any inflation rate, the coins reserved for board members and founders will be locked and released only when issuances are made; a percentage of the reserved coins will be released, which is equal to the total rate of coins issued.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
For me everything is clear, but I wanna know What Will DomusCoins Future Emissions Look Like?!

I read in DomusCoins website that ICO has started on March 1st, and will end on March 31st. The soft cap will be 1M 
USD while the hard cap is set to 10M. 
Actually, the ICO has been extended to April 31st!

If it is extended, the bounty program is extended too?
Activity: 17
For me everything is clear, but I wanna know What Will DomusCoins Future Emissions Look Like?!

I read in DomusCoins website that ICO has started on March 1st, and will end on March 31st. The soft cap will be 1M 
Actually, the ICO has been extended to April 31st!
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Good morning, crptomoeda "DPC" will be released with the value of merdaco equivalent to 1 dollar that price will be set equal to "TUSD"? or will it be a floating-price currency that is not influenced by the dollar?
Activity: 2
The important question is What benefits can I get from DomusCoins?

DomusCoins combines real guarantees with the benefits of cryptocurrencies. Behind DomusCoins there are properties in the most prestigious cities in the world, which you can see, touch and even stay in.

I have also read that you can decide to resell your DomusCoins on the market to make a profit whenever you want You can use your DomusCoins to stay in any real estate property of the network for the period of stay or vacation that you will choose and all these means that it is really a good investment.

DomusCoins combines real guarantees with the benefits of cryptocurrencies. Behind DomusCoins there are properties in the most prestigious cities in the world, which you can see, touch and even stay in.
Activity: 1
I have read about DomusCoins and i wanna know if it is a bubble waiting to burst or a good investment?
Activity: 3
I have a question, how much money do I need to invest in DomusCoins?
really a very little amount of money, you just need 250 dollars to start your investment, and it will surely pay off. such a great and easy investment!
HOW AWESOME! the middle class then can have their investments in DomusCoins! <3 <3
I have a question, how much money do I need to invest in DomusCoins?

yeah indeed DOCs Ico has started on last 1st Mar. it will end on March 31st, the hard cap will be 10M. 
Initial  funds  will  be  used  for  purchases  in  Dubai,  and,  depending  on  market 
conditions, in London or Ho Chi Min. 
Another coin sale is planned for 2018, depending on market conditions and prices. 

You can get benefits in many ways:
1- When you own a real estate property, it’s likely that you would rent it out and realize a profit. DomusCoins rents out the properties on a short-term basis to maximize returns.

2- When you sell a property, you do it to make a profit. Again, this happens with DomusCoins, when a property is sold, the profit, in DOCs, is shared with all the DomusCoins’ holders.

Profits come from the appreciation of the DomusCoins, from the rents and sales of real estate properties. They are distributed proportionally to the DOCs owners.

You can get benefits in many ways:
1- When you own a real estate property, it’s likely that you would rent it out and realize a profit. DomusCoins rents out the properties on a short-term basis to maximize returns.

2- When you sell a property, you do it to make a profit. Again, this happens with DomusCoins, when a property is sold, the profit, in DOCs, is shared with all the DomusCoins’ holders.
Pages:
Jump to: