Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 11. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Where can I see the real estate list of Domuscoins?
Activity: 2
And where is DomusCoins company?

DomusCoins LTD is incorporated and registered in London, UK, the operating office is in Dubai, with people who put their faces on it. They distinguish themselves from all others for guarantees, transparency, security and control. You can check it on the British government website and you can meet their team in Dubai and the events they are organizing in different cities around the world. You can also contact them and get all the answers you need.
And where is DomusCoins company?
Activity: 5
How safe is DomusCoins against cyber frauds?

I knew that DomusCoins can be exchanged like every other cryptocurrency or used to stay in any of the real estate properties in the network. I saw also in DomusCoins whitepaper, which is informative and helpful, the use of Smart Contracts and Blockchain Technology means that this decentralized platform is controlled by no one entity, but controlled by everyone. therefore no changes or attempts at fraud can be made on the Blockchain. Nobody can access or corrupt the code on the Blockchain as well, but everybody can see the coded Smart Contract.
Activity: 1
How does DomusCoins avoid the inflation rate?

DomusCoins emissions are always backed by real estate properties, and they never cause inflation. Instead, they consolidate the minimum value of each coin in the circulation. The coins reserved for board members and founders will be locked, and released only when issuances are made; a percentage of the reserved coins will be released, which is equal to the total rate of coins issued. This mechanism is ensured by the smart contract with the terms of agreements, and it makes sure that no member can release its coins causing inflation. So any future inflation rate will be under control. Real estate investment is a real hedge against any inflation rate.
How does DomusCoins avoid the inflation rate?
Activity: 4
How to gain profit from DomusCoins?
The increasingly widespread use of cryptocurrencies will lead to an increase in the value of those currencies that present strong collateral. DomusCoins has all the characteristics to be a protagonist in this market. In any case, the value of DOC will grow at least as much as that of real estate. So you will always be able to sell the DOCs at a higher value after a while.
When you own a real estate property it’s likely that you rent it out and take a profit out of it. DomusCoins rents out the properties on short-term basis to maximize profits. Profits will be shared proportionally with all the DomusCoins’ holders. When you sell a property you do it to make a profit. Again, this happens with DomusCoins: when a property is sold, the profit, in DOCs, is shared with all the DomusCoins’ holders. Even after a sale, the emission value of your DomusCoins will always be guaranteed.
Activity: 350
Does DomusCoins accept Bank transfers?
since the price is indicated in dollars - then most likely they accept only bank transfers
Activity: 5
How to gain profit from DomusCoins?
Participating in DomusCoins is simple: being a company, it has a regular bank account. This account is “dedicated” and can only be used to increase the assets placed as collateral for emissions and the related expenses. Then you can access the benefits of DomusCoins by making a classic bank transfer. This sets it apart from all other ICOs for transparency and warranty. Through the site, you can also use other cryptocurrencies to purchase DomusCoins. Smiley
Does DomusCoins accept Bank transfers?
DomusCoins wants to fill the gap between the real estate market and the blockchain, by leveraging cryptocurrencies and their huge potential in terms of transparency, reliability, security and diffusion in the market. In other words DomusCoins wants their holders to benefit from the advantages of the cryptocurrencies.
So the idea behind DomusCoins is that huge real estate projects can be owned by everybody and not just sophisticated and inaccessible groups. Consider a scenario where ordinary people can make money from real estate with a small initial investment.
Activity: 203
I dont think that the manager, rather the investors themselves spread the information about the project, because they are interested in the prosperity of the platform.
I know such a system. This is efficient and less expensive, because it's easier to organize a referral than to launch a broad advertising campaign
Activity: 324
I heard the project had some difficulties and ICO was decided to extend until April 30. So who hasnt decided on the investment - you have time to think
Yes, I heard that they didnt raised a soft cap so they pushed the end of ICO for a month ahead.
So, where did you get this information ??
I saw it today, too. In the chat in the Telegram a lot of information about the project - you should join if you're interested.
Activity: 350
I heard the project had some difficulties and ICO was decided to extend until April 30. So who hasnt decided on the investment - you have time to think
Yes, I heard that they didnt raised a soft cap so they pushed the end of ICO for a month ahead.
So, where did you get this information ??
Activity: 392
Activity: 406
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Will DomusCoin platform offer bnb services to promote the functions of the token on a universal scale?
Activity: 392
Only 10 million coins? I know projects that have more than 100 million or more. Why do you have so little and why?
The cost of 1 coin is 1 dollar. These coins are much more valuable than those you saw. There, coins are 10 cents or even less.
Yes, I didnt notice it. I wonder why the price is so high? This means that I can not buy a lot of tokens. How many times will the coin grow on the exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: