Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 9. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Totally agree with you. Investing in real estate has never been so easy Smiley
Yes, but for the time being it's too unclear, I'm trying to find more information about this.
And what you don't understand? Ask here - they will try to help you.
I still don't understand the principle of the coin's work and how its value will be controlled.
Price is controlled by the price of real estate. I understand that if the property grows in price - then the coin will also gain more and more value.
Activity: 308
Yes, but for the time being it's too unclear, I'm trying to find more information about this.
I still don't understand the principle of the coin's work and how its value will be controlled.
Activity: 350
Activity: 289
Activity: 336
Anyone invested in this already?
I'm still thinking. I dont see any real evidence of the availability of real estate ...
I think you should sign on the channel in the telegram and be aware of everything that happens around the project, so as not to doubt the development team.

look on the web maybe all the information is there or join in the telegram channel.
frankly speaking, there is a lot of information on the Internet, but it's no different from what is presented on their website, and I didnt find good video reviews Sad
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
I'm still thinking. I dont see any real evidence of the availability of real estate ...
I think you should sign on the channel in the telegram and be aware of everything that happens around the project, so as not to doubt the development team.

look on the web maybe all the information is there or join in the telegram channel.
Activity: 334
II have never met a project that is related to real estate, I think that this industry is completely free and there is no competition at all. This gives certain possible DomusCoins project.
I don't think that there is no competition, but so far it's minimal
It's really quite an exclusive project. I will study it and observe the developments. Will your token be available on the exchange?
Activity: 342
Activity: 126
Activity: 313
Great project, did you raised a soft cap? Do you have any partners?
No they haven' raised a soft cap yet because of some delays.
Delayed what? Any transactions, money transfers? Or were there any technical problems?
They wrote in the chat that there were delays. What kind of delays - I didnt ask. They still have not reached a soft cap. I think in the near future everything will be fine)
Activity: 378
Delayed what? Any transactions, money transfers? Or were there any technical problems?
Activity: 392
And what kind of company is engaged in the sale of this property?
I understand that they don't sell real estate, but buys it. And I understand that for renting or something like that.
There it is. If they were selling it, then what would the price of a coin be? No. It's the availability of such assets as real estate and will be a support to maintain the price of the coin.
Yes, and that's why they have the opportunity to stay in this property and pay for this using DOMUS tokens.
I understand that they don't sell real estate, but buys it. And I understand that for renting or something like that.
There it is. If they were selling it, then what would the price of a coin be? No. It's the availability of such assets as real estate and will be a support to maintain the price of the coin.
Activity: 334
How to gain profit from DomusCoins?
The increasingly widespread use of cryptocurrencies will lead to an increase in the value of those currencies that present strong collateral. DomusCoins has all the characteristics to be a protagonist in this market. In any case, the value of DOC will grow at least as much as that of real estate. So you will always be able to sell the DOCs at a higher value after a while.
When you own a real estate property it’s likely that you rent it out and take a profit out of it. DomusCoins rents out the properties on short-term basis to maximize profits. Profits will be shared proportionally with all the DomusCoins’ holders. When you sell a property you do it to make a profit. Again, this happens with DomusCoins: when a property is sold, the profit, in DOCs, is shared with all the DomusCoins’ holders. Even after a sale, the emission value of your DomusCoins will always be guaranteed.
What real estate does Domus own?
I have long been trying to find the answer to this question. But everywhere they write something in common. Like real estate in Dubai, America and so on, and where exactly - is unknown
I'd bet a decent amount of money that they own no property, and are months if not years from even developing a platform on which to distribute proceeds to coinholders. It is possible that an affiliated entity owns properties that Domus hopes to tokenize, but if they owned real property today that was generating revenue, they'd be advertising details on the properties all over the place.
It is truth too. But we do not know for sure whether there is advertising there, or not? Maybe they have good business without advertising?
The increasingly widespread use of cryptocurrencies will lead to an increase in the value of those currencies that present strong collateral. DomusCoins has all the characteristics to be a protagonist in this market. In any case, the value of DOC will grow at least as much as that of real estate. So you will always be able to sell the DOCs at a higher value after a while.
When you own a real estate property it’s likely that you rent it out and take a profit out of it. DomusCoins rents out the properties on short-term basis to maximize profits. Profits will be shared proportionally with all the DomusCoins’ holders. When you sell a property you do it to make a profit. Again, this happens with DomusCoins: when a property is sold, the profit, in DOCs, is shared with all the DomusCoins’ holders. Even after a sale, the emission value of your DomusCoins will always be guaranteed.
I have long been trying to find the answer to this question. But everywhere they write something in common. Like real estate in Dubai, America and so on, and where exactly - is unknown
I'd bet a decent amount of money that they own no property, and are months if not years from even developing a platform on which to distribute proceeds to coinholders. It is possible that an affiliated entity owns properties that Domus hopes to tokenize, but if they owned real property today that was generating revenue, they'd be advertising details on the properties all over the place.
It is truth too. But we do not know for sure whether there is advertising there, or not? Maybe they have good business without advertising?
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: