Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] UROTHER - Manage your car and money at the same time - page 9. (Read 1713 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
ok, North America is first goal. And what about South America's potential? Maybe Mexica can be the third country for uRother invsion. But app must support Spanish as well. After all if the project will be successful at mexican market you can spread the uRother to the market of South America.
What about asian market? In such countries like India it is hard to be a good driver
Hello friends!
At this stage of development, we are narrowly focused on the United States of America and the countries of central Europe, but of course the number one in the perspectives is the countries of Asia, the expansion of the market requires huge financial and human costs, for this, in particular, we raise funds Wink

You know the best where to strart uRother project. As we know from the past, asians can copy all the western ideas and projects, So focusing at the big North Amercian market is one and only solution to get success. I think when uRother will start his work big corporations will try buy it. What do you think about it?
Activity: 26
What about asian market? In such countries like India it is hard to be a good driver
Hello friends!
At this stage of development, we are narrowly focused on the United States of America and the countries of central Europe, but of course the number one in the perspectives is the countries of Asia, the expansion of the market requires huge financial and human costs, for this, in particular, we raise funds Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K
Yes, I'm also interested in this. Perhaps, thanks to uRother, drivers in such countries will start to drive correctly?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I think not only Tesla but also google e-cars. Plus there are many smartwatches for which apps could be created. Seems like the market is really big enough without obvious competitors

Many automakers in the near future will move to a programmable car. The problem is how to negotiate with them?
Activity: 42
Activity: 25
I think not only Tesla but also google e-cars. Plus there are many smartwatches for which apps could be created. Seems like the market is really big enough without obvious competitors
uRouter is an application, application can be installed to the cell phone or tablet and even implemented into the car
I think it's a great idea about implemention into the car, we should send mail to  Elon Musk about uRother platform. Coz Tesla can run uRother app without smartphone even now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
uRouter is an application, application can be installed to the cell phone or tablet and even implemented into the car
Are u going to launch both apps for Android and IOS or u start from IOS platform first?
Seems that iOS app will be first. But I didn't find any facts about platform of application.

Usually developers launch apps on IOS, as most users in USA have iphones. But if they go global, they should develop both platforms. Big work. Anyway good idea
Are u going to launch both apps for Android and IOS or u start from IOS platform first?
Seems that iOS app will be first. But I didn't find any facts about platform of application.
Activity: 25
I like the international concept. Starting on all markets gives opportunity to gain real big popularity. Good plan, guys!
To get started you only need to install the app on your phone and register as a user.
After this you need to fix the device in place with maximum coverage for your smartphone's camera and press a button in order for application to analyze road conditions  and your actions as a motorist. If the maneuver is successful uRother will charge RRcoin on your wallet.
For communication with other uRother users you will need to return to the menu and choose the general chat room or identify nearby users of the app, with geolocation, you can start to communicate with them.
I can't understand that. My cell phone must be fixed to the das board with working app all the time I 'm cruising? Or uRother app is a kind of background applications?
Just had a quick glance on the screenshots of your uRother application. And I have noticed the GPS menu and some map. Which map service are going to use? Google, Apple or your own maps? Since uRother is going to be international platform there are some contries where using google services are prohibited.
How many languages you are planning to have? Ok, the project is international, but I guess it will be not more than 5 or 7 main languages. English, German, Spanish, French and Russian. But what about Asia? or arabic languages? I even can't imagine how many work you have with uRother international project. You make history, guys! Best wishes!
Hello, everybody! Can  I reserve russian translation?
Hello!
Please specify,would you  like to receive a ready translation or prepare it in order of campaign bounty?
Hello) I would like prepare it in order of bounty campaign)
Sure, you can do this and we will give you our coins. Write on our corporate post when you will finish preparing it.
Seems like a nice concept. good luck
if there is a need for a translation into german count me in
Hi!
We really need more brand awareness, so if you want to help our project and earn some RRcoins, prepare this translation and write on our corporate post [email protected] , after that we will give you coins)
Activity: 44
Seems like a nice concept. good luck
if there is a need for a translation into german count me in
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K
In which countries this app gonna work? Do you have some plan or u just go global?
uRother (Your rules of the road) is a first application that consolidate motorists from all over the world! It includes elements of social network, system for checking motorist action and cryptocurrency platform.  Wink
If uRother will work all over the world, then how will the problem with differences in the highway codes be solved?
Pages:
Jump to: