Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] UROTHER - Manage your car and money at the same time - page 11. (Read 1713 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
In which countries this app gonna work? Do you have some plan or u just go global?
uRother (Your rules of the road) is a first application that consolidate motorists from all over the world! It includes elements of social network, system for checking motorist action and cryptocurrency platform.  Wink
Activity: 42
In which countries this app gonna work? Do you have some plan or u just go global?
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K
There are more than 1000000000 drivers all over the world. Therefore, the project is doomed to success! Cheesy
This cars is more than 1 billion, but there will be less drivers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
There are more than 1000000000 drivers all over the world. Therefore, the project is doomed to success! Cheesy
As far as I understand, if you are a good driver who does not violate the rules of the road and you have an uRother application then you can get RRcoin  for free. Also if you will notify other drivers about a traffic jam or an accident on the road, you will receive RRcoin.
Maybe only second part of your story will recieve a reward.

I got it.
uROTHER application is like: facebook for the drivers + GPS navigation system with advanced features, and RRcoins are similar to "Like" on facebook.
Sure it is, but with more than social network and GPS, it's the future of travel and living
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
There are only 5% of money gained from investors, will this be enough to finance the project? Do you plan to attract more real investors (not from ICO) in the future?
You writing so, as if during the ICO investors are virtual. Do you mean whether there will be an IPO besides ICO?
I've never heard about an IPO besides ICO? Is that legal?
Why it can be illegal? Another thing is that for IPO altogether other requirements.

IPO is not a hindrance to ICO. I think the decision will be made by the team after IPO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
As far as I understand, if you are a good driver who does not violate the rules of the road and you have an uRother application then you can get RRcoin  for free. Also if you will notify other drivers about a traffic jam or an accident on the road, you will receive RRcoin.

I got it.
uROTHER application is like: facebook for the drivers + GPS navigation system with advanced features, and RRcoins are similar to "Like" on facebook.
There are only 5% of money gained from investors, will this be enough to finance the project? Do you plan to attract more real investors (not from ICO) in the future?
You writing so, as if during the ICO investors are virtual. Do you mean whether there will be an IPO besides ICO?
Why it can be illegal? Another thing is that for IPO altogether other requirements.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
It's great, and it's a favorite of car enthusiasts, who can communicate and share with fans around the world, and on the other hand, increase their income.
Interesting project, especially by its network style. But I suppose the main issue should be is to attract audience to this app. Hardly ever many drivers do  know at all what is token. Hope the team has a plan how to make it real.
When the project will start working, first users will tell their friends about this app. Also big companies are looking for fresh and perspective projects too. All this interest to the project will increase the populaity and token rates.

Hope it would be easy to explain to their friends how the project works  Tongue
I think that active users can explane briefly main advantages of the uRother project, it's simple, yes?
Interesting project, especially by its network style. But I suppose the main issue should be is to attract audience to this app. Hardly ever many drivers do  know at all what is token. Hope the team has a plan how to make it real.
When the project will start working, first users will tell their friends about this app. Also big companies are looking for fresh and perspective projects too. All this interest to the project will increase the populaity and token rates.

Hope it would be easy to explain to their friends how the project works  Tongue
Activity: 25

Yes, I mean IPO. Not always you can get the required money from ICO
I think to myself why nobody have created that kind of service before? it's really great idea, but even such ideas need maximum media support at the beginning of the project. How do you think uRother can increase media activity aboout it? Maybe some unusual ways of ads?
Since facebook has a new advertising policy pertaining to cryptocurrency, binary options and initial coin offerings. The policy specifically prohibits ads that promote those types of products and services. What kind of ads it can be?
And in Google Ads, too, you cannot advertise ICO? I saw the offer of such services on the forum.
Sure you can use Google Ads, but its not the best way of representing
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I myself spoke to the PR head, and it seems this coin has a very big future ahead of them. This will be HUGE!
Activity: 25
Pages:
Jump to: