Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] UROTHER - Manage your car and money at the same time - page 12. (Read 1713 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I don't understand what you mean by "If the maneuver is successful" - what determines success? Or is this a coin that rewards people simply based on how many miles they drive?

As far as I understand, if you are a good driver who does not violate the rules of the road and you have an uRother application then you can get RRcoin  for free.
Also if you will notify other drivers about a traffic jam or an accident on the road, you will receive RRcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K
I think to myself why nobody have created that kind of service before? it's really great idea, but even such ideas need maximum media support at the beginning of the project. How do you think uRother can increase media activity aboout it? Maybe some unusual ways of ads?
Since facebook has a new advertising policy pertaining to cryptocurrency, binary options and initial coin offerings. The policy specifically prohibits ads that promote those types of products and services. What kind of ads it can be?
And in Google Ads, too, you cannot advertise ICO? I saw the offer of such services on the forum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think to myself why nobody have created that kind of service before? it's really great idea, but even such ideas need maximum media support at the beginning of the project. How do you think uRother can increase media activity aboout it? Maybe some unusual ways of ads?
Hello, you think in really good direction now we are open for proposition, write [email protected] to connect with us.
Thanks, but I still don't know what I can propose to the project. That's why I want to ask all community for an advise. maybe someone knows better.
Maybe team can place some adevrtisement into Wheels Magazine and so on. But it's quite expensive way of introducing the uRother project. Other way is internet sources, but I am only newbie and team will decide what to do.
Hello, you think in really good direction now we are open for proposition, write [email protected] to connect with us.
Thanks, but I still don't know what I can propose to the project. That's why I want to ask all community for an advise. maybe someone knows better.
The main goal of the project is to popularize and introduce a global product that will unite the community of motorists, assess the skill of everyone and, of course, pay the best efforts.
Activity: 26
Since facebook has a new advertising policy pertaining to cryptocurrency, binary options and initial coin offerings. The policy specifically prohibits ads that promote those types of products and services. What kind of ads it can be?
3 hours to go until pre-ICO begins according to the website. Good luck everybody!
Did you visited the website http://urother.club/?
It says that the pre-ICO begins in 6 days 14 hours. Maybe you have visited some other website?
Yes, it's funny  Grin Maybe already the fake site appears and somebody is already collecting ether from investors?
I don't think so, maybe its just the team decided to  change the date.
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K
3 hours to go until pre-ICO begins according to the website. Good luck everybody!
It says that the pre-ICO begins in 6 days 14 hours. Maybe you have visited some other website?
Yes, it's funny  Grin Maybe already the fake site appears and somebody is already collecting ether from investors?
When I visited uRother webiste and looked at the roadmap http://urother.club/#roadMap i noticed that you should change the numbers of your roadmap stops. 4-5-6-7-8-7-6-14-11
I hope you will fix it fast
Hi there!
We know that it looks strange, but it aren't the numbers in order, these are some specific dates)
Oh really? Smiley Now i feel stupid about that. Despite of it i want to wish you good luck at the as the website says: The beginning of the marketing company uRother, the team opens the stage of the beginning of the Pre-ICO.
uRother has issued 100 000 000 RRcoin, the equivalent of each of which is 0.000006 Eth
20M of RRCOIN to pre-ico
70M of RRCOIN to ICO. Where goes the last 10M of coins?
I think they will hold the last ten millions of tokens for the owners of the project, bounty campaign and other. But it's only my opinion, maybe somebody can explain that to us?
See whitepaper page 28
Distribution:
1. ICO sale 60%
2. Private investors 5%
3. uRother team 10%
4. Pre-sale 20%
5. Bounty 5%
uRother has issued 100 000 000 RRcoin, the equivalent of each of which is 0.000006 Eth
20M of RRCOIN to pre-ico
Hi!
 All cup - 100 000 000 then it separating on Bounty - 10 000 000, Pre-sale - 20 000 000 and Sale - 70 000 000.
 Thank you for this question!
Thank you for your response. So whitepaper and uRother post have different calculation. Who knows better? I'm just curios about that little question. I just to know the details of the initial coin offering.
Hello, thank you for your question!
You just need to understand that  token distribution during ICO and after ICO distribution, are not the same things.First one nessesary for    cover expenses during ICO, 60% of it aiming for after ICO activity like marketing, developing, legal service and so on.   
OK, now I have got it. Since  Insert Quote it's the day when the pre-ico starts I want to wish good luck to the URother team too.  Smiley
When I visited uRother webiste and looked at the roadmap http://urother.club/#roadMap i noticed that you should change the numbers of your roadmap stops. 4-5-6-7-8-7-6-14-11
Hi there!
We know that it looks strange, but it aren't the numbers in order, these are some specific dates)
20M of RRCOIN to pre-ico
I think they will hold the last ten millions of tokens for the owners of the project, bounty campaign and other. But it's only my opinion, maybe somebody can explain that to us?
See whitepaper page 28
Distribution:
1. ICO sale 60%
2. Private investors 5%
3. uRother team 10%
4. Pre-sale 20%
5. Bounty 5%
20M of RRCOIN to pre-ico
Hi!
 All cup - 100 000 000 then it separating on Bounty - 10 000 000, Pre-sale - 20 000 000 and Sale - 70 000 000.
Thank you for your response. So whitepaper and uRother post have different calculation. Who knows better? I'm just curios about that little question. I just to know the details of the initial coin offering.
Hello, thank you for your question!
You just need to understand that  token distribution during ICO and after ICO distribution, are not the same things.First one nessesary for    cover expenses during ICO, 60% of it aiming for after ICO activity like marketing, developing, legal service and so on.   
Hello cryptoinvestors!
Basing on the the position of increasing brand awareness and scaling the project uRother team decided to extend the Bounty campaign for 7 days!
With best wishes, uRother team
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
20M of RRCOIN to pre-ico
See whitepaper page 28
Distribution:
1. ICO sale 60%
2. Private investors 5%
3. uRother team 10%
4. Pre-sale 20%
5. Bounty 5%
20M of RRCOIN to pre-ico
Hi!
20M of RRCOIN to pre-ico
Hi!
Pages:
Jump to: