Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 114. (Read 48184 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Good day. What soft cap is installed for the project? And how many funds have been collected?

Hi Boris, soft cap is $10,000,000 USD. Stay tuned for other data on pre-allocation figures.
Do you have a hard cap? How much is it? I want to contribute to this project and I'm also interested in whether the minimum investment is established?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Cardstack's #AMA is out!

Chris Tse, Founding Director of Cardstack, answers all questions from the community! You can see it below:
https://youtu.be/ULAprHGoSg8

Cardstack is building a decentralized software ecosystem, which offers end users a beautiful, cohesive user experience across decentralized apps (dApps) and software makers and miners a fair distribution of rewards based on usage. To know more about it, feel free to join their Telegram channel: https://t.me/cardstack
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Attention:
There was a region wide black out in Zug yesterday, and has affected the IP routing configurations in Bitcoin Suisse's system. We are awaiting word from Bitcoin Suisse when the platform will be up and running again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Good day. What soft cap is installed for the project? And how many funds have been collected?

Hi Boris, soft cap is $10,000,000 USD. Stay tuned for other data on pre-allocation figures.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Can`t find information about price for token.

The estimated price of a CARD at TGE is $0.017 USD. http://cardstack.com/tge

Cardstack seems to be very active in telegram group, so many people are supporting the project. Price seems to be low and it will collect at the time of the ICO.
Activity: 112
There is no way to do that, unfortunately. You would have needed to send an email to Cardstack on or prior to January 31.
Hey everyone we put the list of questions for the AMA together, thanks to everyone for participating, stay tuned for the AMA!
Activity: 1330
There is not much interest in the project. But while some projects are so silent, they can suddenly collect investment. In Medium, they constantly share intelligent contract codes or part of their code of work. It gives me confidence actually.

Quite the opposite, interest has been quite high! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
i'm tying to understand cardstack a little better. is cardstack trying to attract companies that are similar to Dropbox or Heroku, basically services that have a subscription? so instead of using those services independently we can use them through cardstack and pick and choose what we need from each?

Cardstack is building a decentralized software ecosystem, which offers end users a beautiful, cohesive user experience across decentralized apps (dApps) and software makers and miners a fair distribution of rewards based on usage.
I'd also suggest watching Cardstack Presentation by Founder (deep dive)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w8YUXg0NTQ&t=3950s
Activity: 392
There is not much interest in the project. But while some projects are so silent, they can suddenly collect investment. In Medium, they constantly share intelligent contract codes or part of their code of work. It gives me confidence actually.
Confidence gives me not only this fact, if you understand the project well, you can see that it is worth our attention
the concept is very good and very interesting to be developed and it depends of the project team should be able to make the project goes well. the project can get a lot of investors so that the project can be done smoothly.  Wink
As far as I know, the team of this project is still quite successful and experienced. Therefore, things should go up
Activity: 182
i'm tying to understand cardstack a little better. is cardstack trying to attract companies that are similar to dropbox or heroku, basically services that have a subscription? so instead of using those services independently we can use them through cardstack and pick and choose what we need from each?
We’re excited to announce that Cardstack founding director Chris Tse will be doing a YouTube AMA.

We’ve been humbled and excited by the support for Cardstack’s goal of building the experience layer of the decentralized Internet. Our project is built upon the open-source ethos, so we want our community to be informed and involved as we approach the Token Generation Event.

Chris will be answering your questions from the Cardstack Telegram community. Feel free to ask anything and everything on your mind about the project — simply submit it in our Telegram group and use the hashtag #AMA.  https://t.me/cardstack

All questions need to be submitted by February 21st, 2018. The AMA video will be shared to our Telegram group, and on our social media platforms when it is published.

Thank you for your continued support.
Activity: 1330
Hello. Has anyone been contacted to join in the token  preallocation?  I sent an email in January so that I can be added to the preallocation , but I havent heard from the team members.  Some info would be appreciated.

At the moment you should proceed by signing up on Bitcoin Suisse and submitting your information
Merit: 118
Hello. Has anyone been contacted to join in the token  preallocation?  I sent an email in January so that I can be added to the preallocation , but I havent heard from the team members.  Some info would be appreciated.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hey Cardstack fans & contributors!

Check out this cool article on Hackernoon about Cardstack!

Cardstack: The intuitive blockchain architecture to consolidate apps, DApps and the cloud - Hackernoon

And don't forget to register for the Token Generation Event at cardstack.com/whitelist if you haven't done so already.

Check us out on Telegram and Twitter as well!

Grin
Not for The preallocation Batches A and B. There is a self service KYC that will be available for the Batch C whitelist.
ATTENTION:
If you are on the priority list for the pre-allocation, please begin the KYC process at https://ico.bitcoinsuisse.ch/ as soon as possible.
Activity: 196
Hello Cardstack team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Hello Skattio, you can e-mail this proposal to [email protected]
Jump to: