Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 113. (Read 48184 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Cardstack is an open-source framework and consensus protocol that makes blockchains usable and scalable for the mass market, creating a decentralized software ecosystem that can challenge today’s digital superpowers.

-From Cardstack.com

Centralized tech giants force us into silos, and capture the value we create. Early decentralized tech like Bitcoin demonstrates the promise of blockchain, but has only delivered gains to a handful of enthusiasts. Cardstack is a leap forward for blockchain at every layer of the software stack — providing a toolset that unlocks the potential of the decentralized Internet for everyone.

https://medium.com/cardstack/introducing-cardstack-5926b4b9870f
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Hey everyone, don't forget to Whitelist for Batch C here http://cardstack.com/whitelist

i hope i am not late to register whitelist ,Cardstack crowdsale by Bitcoin Suisse ,i am think will be qucikly sold out .
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Hey everyone, don't forget to Whitelist for Batch C here http://cardstack.com/whitelist
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
New post from the Cardstack Team! In a token ecosystem, how do you guarantee tokens will be issued at a future point in time to long-term members of your community? You can read on this topic below:

Building a Token Vesting Contract
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Update from the Cardstack team:
The majority of the people on our Batch B priority list, who have submitted all the KYC/AML documents, have been approved by Bitcoin Suisse. Today is the last day for outstanding documents to be submitted. If you are on the priority list (because you emailed us before Feb 1), and you would like to participate in the March 6th pre-allocations, please make sure to provide ALL the required documentation by 1pm CET (March 1st).  If you have outstanding issues that need to be resolved, please email [email protected].
Activity: 196
Hello I have registered couple of time since the 10th of February without any feedback. Is it normal?

Hello polonez, apologies for the delay. Please write a follow up e-mail to the team and they will get to you as soon as possible. If you are participating in the pre-allocation please make sure you have completed your account set up at Bitcoinsuisse.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Hello I have registered couple of time since the 10th of February without any feedback. Is it normal?
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
One of not many ICO projects that causes trust

Thanks for saying so, Tanya! Cardstack thanks you for your support.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
a very nice project and good if it can be developed. Moreover, if all the teams can work hard and cooperate well, definitely the desired success in this project can be reached with ease.
it all depends on the team that manages this project well and support from investor. this project has good quality and I think will be successful in the future. it looks like we should see the progress of this great project the next day.
I agree the project is indeed nice and if the team in his always works hard and compact will definitely be a success for his future and will surely be many investors who are interested in this project too. success is always to project this project.
i like the concept of this project, it seems very cool, when will the ico start, i cant find the time on this thread and the official website

TGE is projected for this quarter
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
a very nice project and good if it can be developed. Moreover, if all the teams can work hard and cooperate well, definitely the desired success in this project can be reached with ease.
it all depends on the team that manages this project well and support from investor. this project has good quality and I think will be successful in the future. it looks like we should see the progress of this great project the next day.
Activity: 112
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
i like the concept of this project, it seems very cool, when will the ico start, i cant find the time on this thread and the official website
Activity: 390
Hello everyone, Cardstack invites your to watch their AMA
Chris Tse, Founding Director of Cardstack, answers all questions from the community! You can see it below:
https://youtu.be/ULAprHGoSg8
Thanks for the answer! And at the main stage of sales there will be a minimum contribution or maybe it will be less?

There will be no minimum for the TGE.
Activity: 529
The Future Of Work
Activity: 266
Good day. What soft cap is installed for the project? And how many funds have been collected?

Hi Boris, soft cap is $10,000,000 USD. Stay tuned for other data on pre-allocation figures.
Do you have a hard cap? How much is it? I want to contribute to this project and I'm also interested in whether the minimum investment is established?

Yes. Hard cap: $35,000,000. Minimum investment for the pre-sale is $1,000.
Thanks for the answer! And at the main stage of sales there will be a minimum contribution or maybe it will be less?
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Here's the latest on Cardstack from AmaZix.

Cardstack: making good on the blockchain promise
https://medium.com/@wyntyrvenom/cardstack-making-good-on-the-blockchain-promise-17e08f37d5f4
Activity: 588
EVOS
Can`t find information about price for token.

The estimated price of a CARD at TGE is $0.017 USD. http://cardstack.com/tge
Yes, of course, the price has interest. How many people will manage to buy coins to me interestingly. Huh

How much is the total supply of the coins ?

Total supply is 6,000,000,000 CARD, read more here: https://medium.com/cardstack/announcing-the-cardstack-token-generation-event-b694fa04c5a6
Well too it seems it is not bad, normal.

Good day. What soft cap is installed for the project? And how many funds have been collected?

Hi Boris, soft cap is $10,000,000 USD. Stay tuned for other data on pre-allocation figures.
Do you have a hard cap? How much is it? I want to contribute to this project and I'm also interested in whether the minimum investment is established?

Generally roughly speaking, 1,5 eth it is possible to begin to participate in the company of sale.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Jump to: