Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 111. (Read 48184 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
i have already registered whithlist ,Wait for BATCH C crowds-sale . hope start as quickly as possible ,eth price dropped .

I have also registered on the whitelist, but I have a question, the tokens will be sold According to the usdt price, since the price of ETH is dropping, what will be changed?

Yes, it is pegged to USD.

Can we expect batch C still happing in March? Or is merely the announcement of dates in Q1/2018

Indeed, you can

In the way admins are postponing the announcements of batch C and how much was raised in A and B and also the not ending whitelist, all the checkbox ticked for the airdrop and no crowdsale.

Announcement isn't being postponed, it should come out soon, and there will be Batch C.

Cardstack started the Official Bounty Program to reward its supporters with a business card token (Symbol: CARD).
however I did not find the total supply of this great project,
anyone can help, because I am very interested in this project.

Token Created at TGE: 6,000,000,000 CARD

Here's the post, for reference: https://medium.com/cardstack/announcing-the-cardstack-token-generation-event-b694fa04c5a6

It would be nice if someone from the project gave us your comment. The third stage of fees has already begun or not yet? In the telegram there is also no answer to this question.

It would be nice if someone from the project gave us your comment. The third stage of fees has already begun or not yet? In the telegram there is also no answer to this question.
Why do not they want to answer this question? It's a bit strange. Although maybe the team is now just busy with another matter

Batch C has not begun yet. There's definitely always someone on Telegram to answer your questions, so feel free to ask!
Activity: 308
Why do not they want to answer this question? It's a bit strange. Although maybe the team is now just busy with another matter
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
One of the select few project in the space that should worth the value for money, I don't know by now the amount of tokens that ave been sold in batch A and B, but I think there is a great interest in this project for those that are able to invest into it, if not that they team insisted on KYC syndicate team would have bought most if not all the tokens by now
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Cardstack started the Official Bounty Program to reward its supporters with a business card token (Symbol: CARD).

Have you read the whitepaper? I think thid is the most basic question and you can find that important question in the whitepaper or the official website, Now, the ICO is ongoing, do not miss that good chance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
All icodrops is showing the ico active but can't participate on the website is it because i need to wait to be approved for batch c? so not possible to buy now right?
Now that the bear market has arrived, will this affect the Batch C's time?
It may be said that the Batch C information will still be released in Q1 of 2018. , Huh

I think it is a good time to join in some potential ICO project like this one, think about it, if you buy these tokens and soon the market is getting warmer, what will it be?
Activity: 742
Find out how Cardstack will design the crypto-economics that can fund and sustain the open source development work needed to collaboratively build a decentralized experience layer. Read the fourth chapter of the vision paper.
Sustainable Software: https://cardstack.com/vision/chapter-4/section-1

This could be a breakthrough on this kind of project.
When it working, then not just cardstack that get profit out of it, but also everyone who support the project by investing in it will also get their reward.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Find out how Cardstack will design the crypto-economics that can fund and sustain the open source development work needed to collaboratively build a decentralized experience layer. Read the fourth chapter of the vision paper.
Sustainable Software: https://cardstack.com/vision/chapter-4/section-1
Activity: 238
Now that the bear market has arrived, will this affect the Batch C's time?
It may be said that the Batch C information will still be released in Q1 of 2018. , Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
In what regards Batch C participation, there will be a lower cap for the first six hours, but this is only to those who whitelisted for Batch C. Those on Batch B that could not participate shouldn't have such restrictions
In the way admins are postponing the announcements of batch C and how much was raised in A and B and also the not ending whitelist, all the checkbox ticked for the airdrop and no crowdsale.
Is because of the bear market right now or there are other reasons? Hard to believe that the team didnt made public release tokens date. Thats one of the most important things an investor needs to know
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Can we expect batch C still happing in March? Or is merely the announcement of dates in Q1/2018
i have already registered whithlist ,Wait for BATCH C crowds-sale . hope start as quickly as possible ,eth price dropped .

I have also registered on the whitelist, but I have a question, the tokens will be sold According to the usdt price, since the price of ETH is dropping, what will be changed?
Activity: 644
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The pre-allocation/Batch B is closed and the crowd fundraiser/Batch C has not started yet. Please beware of scammers! If you receive a message or email asking you to send funds, it is very likely spam and not from Bitcoin Suisse or Cardstack. DO NOT SEND ANY FUNDS AT THIS TIME!

Thank you for your reminding, I have sent some ETH on Swiss website and I hope it will be successful. I can see this project is hot though the whole market is very cold today.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Projected for this quarter is Cardstack's final event before project launch, the TGE. You can still register for the whitelist at: cardstack.com/whitelist
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Jump to: