Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 109. (Read 48184 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I guess Cardstack will make hardcap but as far as I follow up from icodrops, the sale date of the project has not defined yet. TBA is written next to date. If the friends who know what does it mean, informe us, we will be glad. I guess they did the token division but I think the project are quite popular. It looks like a good project. Let’s see what will happen. Good luck to the bounty guys from now on.

there is an interesting concept about the use of block chains, which I think is very attractive to investors. I will take part in the gift of twitter activities and hope that the project will be a great success and can grow in the future.
I'm just sure that this project will be successful! Already now he has earned a good reputation among investors
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Thank you for your information, I have finished the whitelist register and I hope I can be active on that whitelist. BTW, if there is a KYC process? And can Chinese Citizens pass the KYC? Thank you.

Yes, KYC is required. No restrictions for Chinese.
It's good that you do not have any restrictions. Now almost every project requires the passage of KYC and comes up with some limitations Undecided
Activity: 1330
Thank you for your information, I have finished the whitelist register and I hope I can be active on that whitelist. BTW, if there is a KYC process? And can Chinese Citizens pass the KYC? Thank you.

Yes, KYC is required. No restrictions for Chinese.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hey Cardstack fans!

Check out the latest article from our team––

"Here’s a major blind spot in blockchain: is there a better use of the GPUs in the Ethereum world? (The answer is yes.)"

Read about Cardstack's Tally consensus protocol, which scales Ethereum dApps using existing hash power

It's a great read!

Also, don't forget to register for the Batch C Crowdsale at cardstack.com/whitelist

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to join us over at Telegram to get answers!

Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i was about to ask about the token details, luckily i found this in your medium blog.

Key Information about the Cardstack Token (CARD)
Name: Cardstack Token
Symbol: CARD
Token Type: ERC20 on Ethereum
Jurisdiction: Zug, Switzerland
Hard cap: $35,000,000 in USD
Soft cap: $10,000,000 in USD
Token Created at TGE: 6,000,000,000 CARD
Token Available for Public at TGE: 2,400,000,000 CARD (40%)
Bonus for Pre-Allocation: 10%
KYC/AML: Yes
TGE Date: Q1 2018 (projected)
Method of Contribution: ETH
Whitelisting of Ethereum Address: Required for crowd fundraiser
Individual Caps: Enforced by smart contract during crowd fundraiser
Vesting Schedule: Foundation (5 years), Syndicate & Team (4 years), Ecosystem Initiatives (2 years)
Inflation / Mining Function: Additional 4,000,000,000 tokens distributed over 10 years to bootstrap reward pools for software makers and analytic miners
Maximum Number of Tokens: 10,000,000,000 CARD in 2028
Excludes Contributors From: United States, Cuba, Iran, North Korea

https://medium.com/cardstack/announcing-the-cardstack-token-generation-event-b694fa04c5a6

but i would just want to suggest to include this in the op.. this is the basic information that should not be forgotten to include in the first page of the thread,
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Cardstack shouldn't have an arrogant attitude with receiving funding. If that's the case they don't deserve the funding they receive from the "community"  that supports them. Why bite the hand that feeds you. ICOs should treat their communities with more respect, it is them that is funding their project.
I'm not sure why you'd feel this way. If you have any issues, you can reach out to the team directly on Telegram: https://t.me/cardstack
Activity: 210
Cardstack shouldn't have an arrogant attitude with receiving funding. If that's the case they don't deserve the funding they receive from the "community"  that supports them. Why bite the hand that feeds you. ICOs should treat their communities with more respect, it is them that is funding their project.
And the Cardstack Team does treat everyone with respects and thanks the interest of all the community. As stated, the Team has beenr ecieving a lot of emails and they're getting back to everyone as soon as possible. I'm checking on your situation, so don't worry.
Activity: 238
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Yes, there will be an announcement. You can stay updated with the updates channel here: https://t.me/cardstackupdates

I think it is also good habbit for dev team to post the updates here since their are a lot of forum members that prefer to read here. And I also think this may attract more members to this project.

waitting for the announcement of batch C . amazing project and platform,i feel innovation and development will make it better and it will be a success!

I also very much look forward to information about the third stage of fees. I think that the whole thing is in the unstable market, which we are now observing. I think that stage C will be held, Once the situation on the market stabilizes.
Activity: 210
Ladies and Gentlemen!

If you have any questions or concerns that need to be addressed immediately, please visit our main channel: https://t.me/cardstack
Activity: 356
Yes, there will be an announcement. You can stay updated with the updates channel here: https://t.me/cardstackupdates

I think it is also good habbit for dev team to post the updates here since their are a lot of forum members that prefer to read here. And I also think this may attract more members to this project.

waitting for the announcement of batch C . amazing project and platform,i feel innovation and development will make it better and it will be a success!
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Activity: 84
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
I guess Cardstack will make hardcap but as far as I follow up from icodrops, the sale date of the project has not defined yet. TBA is written next to date. If the friends who know what does it mean, informe us, we will be glad. I guess they did the token division but I think the project are quite popular. It looks like a good project. Let’s see what will happen. Good luck to the bounty guys from now on.

there is an interesting concept about the use of block chains, which I think is very attractive to investors. I will take part in the gift of twitter activities and hope that the project will be a great success and can grow in the future.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Start date, ICO is still not known? I can't find that information. I won't find any information about the KYC process. I beg your pardon Grin

Details on Batch C are upcoming, so be sure to stay tuned!

It seems the batch A and B have already finished, I am curious how much money has been raised? And how to join in the batch C? I hope there will be some easy guide for lazy investors like me. Grin

Hi there, Batch A is still ongoing, Batch B has raised 6.5 million USD.  And you can join Batch C here: https://cardstack.com/whitelist

I was wondering the same thing. There are not information about the ongoing ICO on the website. Numbers that I'm reading here are very interesting, so I hope that they are offcially confirmed.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
Start date, ICO is still not known? I can't find that information. I won't find any information about the KYC process. I beg your pardon Grin

Details on Batch C are upcoming, so be sure to stay tuned!

It seems the batch A and B have already finished, I am curious how much money has been raised? And how to join in the batch C? I hope there will be some easy guide for lazy investors like me. Grin

Hi there, Batch A is still ongoing, Batch B has raised 6.5 million USD.  And you can join Batch C here: https://cardstack.com/whitelist

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
In the way admins are postponing the announcements of batch C and how much was raised in A and B and also the not ending whitelist, all the checkbox ticked for the airdrop and no crowdsale.

If you follow Cardstack's Telegram group https://t.me/cardstack, maybe you've already seen the announcement:

Update on our recent preallocations: We are incredibly excited about the completion of our preallocations last week. We have been working with Bitcoin Suisse to finalize the contribution amounts for all the participants of Batch B. Contributors who were able to register within the first 6 minutes (and send funds before the contribution period was closed) were able to participate. Contributors who sent amounts exceeding their individual contribution caps, or who sent funds after the close of the contribution period, have received refunds.  With this milestone reached, we can finally announce the conclusion of Batch B. We have accepted a total contribution of 6.5MM USD, exceeding our initial target of 5.25MM USD.

A larger pool of CARD has been allocated for Batch C than for B. Start date to be announced soon.

Thank you for sharing this information for us. So 6.5MM USD has been raised in batch B, what about Batch A. It seems the total marketcap of this project will be more than 20 MM usd, right?

The hardcap is 35M USD.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
In the way admins are postponing the announcements of batch C and how much was raised in A and B and also the not ending whitelist, all the checkbox ticked for the airdrop and no crowdsale.

If you follow Cardstack's Telegram group https://t.me/cardstack, maybe you've already seen the announcement:

Update on our recent preallocations: We are incredibly excited about the completion of our preallocations last week. We have been working with Bitcoin Suisse to finalize the contribution amounts for all the participants of Batch B. Contributors who were able to register within the first 6 minutes (and send funds before the contribution period was closed) were able to participate. Contributors who sent amounts exceeding their individual contribution caps, or who sent funds after the close of the contribution period, have received refunds.  With this milestone reached, we can finally announce the conclusion of Batch B. We have accepted a total contribution of 6.5MM USD, exceeding our initial target of 5.25MM USD.

A larger pool of CARD has been allocated for Batch C than for B. Start date to be announced soon.

Thank you for sharing this information for us. So 6.5MM USD has been raised in batch B, what about Batch A. It seems the total marketcap of this project will be more than 20 MM usd, right?
Jump to: