Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 98. (Read 48359 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
 Cardstack's managing editor — I joined late last year to help Cardstack tell its story. I definitely agree with your feedback, and we're committed to not only keeping the communications going after the TGE but expanding it. There's a lot of ideas we want to share with you all
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I hear you ClubCaptain — and yes, we're very excited about Sumit and we'll be making a formal announcement very shortly!
Speaking of announcements, we'll also be sharing an update with you tomorrow about a new milestone reached in our smart contract — so stay tuned for that
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The AMA's are good.  Really great to have Chris answering questions and giving updates.  Thats very true.   But there are some BIG gaps in their marketing, PR, community comms plans.
A great advisor such as a VP of AI @ IBM should be big news.
Activity: 1330
Unfortunately still no information about the time of the beginning of the ICO. And this is the most important information. I look forward to it.

Soon enough you'll be able to hear about Batch C start Smiley
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
I do like the project a lot and I will invest in it. They qualify to me as medium-sized bet. I wouldn’t invest big though-reason for that is the poor market conditions, the fact we don’t know yet when the tokens will be tradeable and the minuses stated above.

Thank you for your support! I see your point. As you read above, tokens will be distributed within 30 days of the end of the TGE. So as soon as the date for the Batch C whitelist is set, then we will know when the tokens will be available.

Unfortunately still no information about the time of the beginning of the ICO. And this is the most important information. I look forward to it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I do like the project a lot and I will invest in it. They qualify to me as medium-sized bet. I wouldn’t invest big though-reason for that is the poor market conditions, the fact we don’t know yet when the tokens will be tradeable and the minuses stated above.

Thank you for your support! I see your point. As you read above, tokens will be distributed within 30 days of the end of the TGE. So as soon as the date for the Batch C whitelist is set, then we will know when the tokens will be available.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Merit: 2
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information and check it out later

Thanks, Hoang! We invite you to join our Telegram channel for any questions you might have: https://t.me/cardstack Be sure not to wait too long, as we are expecting to announce the dates of Batch C very soon.
Activity: 98
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information and check it out later
Activity: 140
WHEN do the token of 2nd round will be distributed?

This should happen within 30 days after the Token Generation Event
Activity: 112
WHEN do the token of 2nd round will be distributed?
Activity: 252
In the AMA we posted on Tuesday, Chris addressed the community's questions regarding the cause of the delays: We want to make sure that the Cardstack token is fully functional (based on the latest Swiss FINMA guidance) and will be classified as a utility token. Most projects would do this after the TGE; but we decided to deploy Cardstack Hub sooner, as we want to use it to power the KYC and whitelisting process for Batch C. This way, it will be unrefutable that we have reached token utility before the tokens are distributed and unlocked. We chose this route to ensure the long-term health of the project.
Building on Blockchain for the Real World

Cardstack founding director Chris Tse stopped by Tokyo to participate in the Beyond Blocks panel “Real World Applications of the Blockchain.”
The top takeaways with quotes from Chris can be read here!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
good afternoon! I have a question - Wich month will tokens for presale be distributed?

Good afternoon! The tokens will be distributed and unlocked within 30 days after the Token Generation Event, but the dates haven't been announced yet.
Activity: 336
 good afternoon! I have a question - Wich month will tokens for presale be distributed?
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
We will be doing a Live AMA tomorrow with Sergio at 9am ET - April 25th. Come join us! In case you missed this, we just posted answers from your previous batch of questions this morning. Watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFMQJNIwJK4
Activity: 1330
When tokens will be availiable? I was participated in batch B.

Tokens will only be distributed at most 30 days after the conclusion of the TGE.
Activity: 238
We will announce the TGE date very soon. We will be running the TGE on the Cardstack software stack, and we are working to incorporate the latest guidance on KYC and AML procedures  into the process. We will keep the group up to date here on Telegram, you will be the first to know. This will be in effect be the MVP that many of you are looking forward to. It consists of the Ethereum smart contract integration, the KYC provider, a set of data feeds, and a private database. This shows how the experience layer can be built and synchronized across multiple plug-ins, within Cardstack Hub. We are working on quality assurance, and making final changes to the smart contract based on the audit conducted by NCC group.
Activity: 112
When tokens will be availiable? I was participated in batch B.
Activity: 504
Hi there Cardstack fans!

It's time for a new AMA video to answer some of your questions!

Check out this new video with Cardstack Founder Chris Tse.

Here are some of the questions answered in the video:

00:20 Why is there a delay in the TGE (Token Generation Event)?
01:34 How will Cardstack offer users a self-sovereign identity on blockchain?
02:38 How would Cardstack Hub let users control how their data is collected, shared, and disseminated?
04:33 How do we ensure that Cardstack will not share, market, or sell users' data to third parties?
06:02 How many languages will Cardstack's platform be localized for at the public launch?
07:21 How will devs and miners be able to convert Cardstack token into fiat?
09:21 Amid regulatory uncertainty, what is Cardstack's long-term plan for user adoption?
11:11 What milestones has the Cardstack dev team reached so far?

Thanks for your support and make sure you come visit us in our Telegram Community to say hi and to ask any questions you may have!

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: