Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 101. (Read 48359 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 70
The Cardstack Framework is an integrated SDK that will allow any user to create interconnected decentralized applications for various platforms. Thanks to the multi-level approach and blockchain technology, ultimately at the end we will get a completely new generation of applications.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Follow us on Twitter and subscribe to our subreddit to stay updated.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cardstack
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cardstack/
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Hey, I just made a video review of cardstack Ico and I love the project, can I share it here?

Sure! Thanks.

We will begin whitelisting shortly. But it is extremely important to us to do things right. That's why we are currently working with our legal advisors, to make sure that the KYC/AML process for all Batch C participants will be as seamless as possible, while being in compliance with all new FINMA and Swiss regulations. This will not only ensure the future of the project, but benefit all token holders in the long run. We appreciate your patience and will let you know as soon as the whitelist is open!
Some sort of update on this process would be appreciated, I feel like I've seen the same canned response for this question for a month now.

Latest from the Team regarding TGE:

We will announce the TGE date very soon. We will be running the TGE on the Cardstack software stack, and we are working to incorporate the latest guidance on KYC and AML procedures  into the process. We will keep the group up to date here on Telegram, you will be the first to know. This will be in effect be the MVP that many of you are looking forward to. It consists of the Ethereum smart contract integration, the KYC provider, a set of data feeds, and a private database. This shows how the experience layer can be built and synchronized across multiple plug-ins, within Cardstack Hub. We are working on quality assurance, and making final changes to the smart contract based on the audit conducted by NCC group.
Activity: 322
 I wanted to address the questions you had in the AmaZix Community channel. BitcoinSuisse partnered with Cardstack for the Batch A and Batch B portions of the token generation event. However, the Batch C whitelist is not through them. If you already have KYC through Bitcoin Suisse, it will be honored for the whitelist. Otherwise, there will be a self service KYC module available.
Activity: 266
We will begin whitelisting shortly. But it is extremely important to us to do things right. That's why we are currently working with our legal advisors, to make sure that the KYC/AML process for all Batch C participants will be as seamless as possible, while being in compliance with all new FINMA and Swiss regulations. This will not only ensure the future of the project, but benefit all token holders in the long run. We appreciate your patience and will let you know as soon as the whitelist is open!
Some sort of update on this process would be appreciated, I feel like I've seen the same canned response for this question for a month now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Activity: 196
Hey, I just made a video review of cardstack Ico and I love the project, can I share it here?
Activity: 210
For live discussions and support, hop into our Telegram group: https://t.me/cardstack
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
One of the most important features Cardstack will deploy is an entry channel payment system that does not require users to purchase cryptocurrency from an exchange. Users can simply pay with fiat, such as a credit card, to purchase CARD tokens directly on the platform, bypassing the need for any prior familiarity with crypto.It is very convenient!
Activity: 140
CardStack ICO Review - The Experience Layer Of The Decentralized Internet https://youtu.be/RW2psRYyKQw
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting. Good luck

We are happy to have you onboard with us! Please let us know if there are any questions we can help answer for you. Remember, you can see the code from the team that is already live on GitHub.
Activity: 532
When is public token sale begin and when is the token be distributed ?

The date hasn't been announced yet. The tokens will be distributed and unlocked within 30 days after the Token Generation Event. Please join us on telegram and stay tuned to the latest updates: https://t.me/cardstack
Activity: 196
When is public token sale begin and when is the token be distributed ?
Activity: 532
This fireside chat covers the 10 architectural design principles that have guided the Cardstack project since its inception.

Cardstack Principles
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
help!i am the first who join the cardstack ico on the bitcoinsuisse,what is the rate?eth is $887 at that time,i feel i lost too much

Hey there, tokens were sold at around 0.017 USD, and for Batch B you would have received a 10% bonus on top.
Activity: 247
help!i am the first who join the cardstack ico on the bitcoinsuisse,what is the rate?eth is $887 at that time,i feel i lost too much
Activity: 266
It´s not only market sentiment that they need to "take the pulse" of but rather more importantly, the new FINMA regs that came down these last weeks ... one mistake and WE ARE ALL losers ... "slow and steady" wins this race ... anyway, we are all supporting CHRIS TSE & his Team for the LONG-TERM, so, it matters little when we finally get started ... Wink))  ...
Activity: 210
The estimated price of a CARD at TGE is $0.017 USD. The price in ETH will be set by the Foundation close to the TGE start, as ETH-to-USD prices will likely fluctuate between now and then.
Activity: 1330
Nobody doubts about the real prospects of the project, and also about the benefits that the company will bring to society. But I would like more information about this project And then such a collection of finances is already from the investor to date. I would like to follow the development of this project.

You can follow the latest on the Announcements channel, for example! https://t.me/cardstackupdates
Pages:
Jump to: