Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 11. (Read 22827 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Kinda sucks that this ico is over it seemed to really be gaining steam then again the fact that the ICOs over and things were gaining steam means that when it reaches exchanges demand should still be pretty high which should drive prices up. Means investors should be able to see a hefty return once that happens. Fact that the team didn’t give away many tokens and supply is rather limited means prices should remain strongly above ico pricing

You are not far from the truth phantam when it seems to gain more steam it ended well on a good note... What's the possible first big exchange contractnet is looking at?

Well for selfish reasons I would say Binance  Wink, I high doubt we'll see a down trend of price once ContractNet get listed, this is kind of project once listed the price takes an up trend.

Lol, funny the way you stated "selfish", well, its been quite a good ride but the truth is, the journey just begun and a lot of things is still expected and may even come up from Contractnet, it will be nice to stick around and see how the project turns out
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Kinda sucks that this ico is over it seemed to really be gaining steam then again the fact that the ICOs over and things were gaining steam means that when it reaches exchanges demand should still be pretty high which should drive prices up. Means investors should be able to see a hefty return once that happens. Fact that the team didn’t give away many tokens and supply is rather limited means prices should remain strongly above ico pricing

You are not far from the truth phantam when it seems to gain more steam it ended well on a good note... What's the possible first big exchange contractnet is looking at?

Well for selfish reasons I would say Binance  Wink, I high doubt we'll see a down trend of price once ContractNet get listed, this is kind of project once listed the price takes an up trend.

Binance would be nice but I don't see this happening until the project is slightly more established and has a sufficient amount of volume traded within the 24h period.

I don't see the price going down due to limited amount of airdrops / bounties which was one of the advantages
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
so, the ico is now over. It was nice two weeks, I wish contractnet everything good, makes something good from the revenue. I will pursue your way further
What problems ContractNet solving?

Here are some answers from ContractNetLabs - at the intersection of blockchain IoT and #SmartContracts

https://medium.com/@contractnetlabs/contractnet-provides-9-innovative-solutions-at-the-cutting-edge-of-iot-blockchain-and-smart-67905b07f647

Another good article from the official team, take a look

Great article from the ContractNet team explaining all the innovative solutions their project will provide to IOT, blockchain and smart contracts.

The toyota autonomous vehicle blockchain development help further made the purpose behind the project understandable

"At the Consensus 2017 Blockchain conference in New York, Toyota described a roadmap for developing a Blockchain for autonomous vehicles. It was explained that to perfect this software, a trillion miles of data would be required for their machine learning algorithms. At that point, Toyota had accumulated several million miles. If it were possible to access similar data from competitors (eg BMW) and to share this data, the target could be reached. This could benefit the industry as a whole"

I think the potentiality of the contractner won't go out of phase for time to come

It won't, ways of implementing this can never be exhausted, as there are limitless ways to see this implemented in virtually every project and sector you can think off, so is something that once embraced, will be a phenomenal
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Here are some answers from ContractNetLabs - at the intersection of blockchain IoT and #SmartContracts

https://medium.com/@contractnetlabs/contractnet-provides-9-innovative-solutions-at-the-cutting-edge-of-iot-blockchain-and-smart-67905b07f647

Great article from the ContractNet team explaining all the innovative solutions their project will provide to IOT, blockchain and smart contracts.

The toyota autonomous vehicle blockchain development help further made the purpose behind the project understandable

"At the Consensus 2017 Blockchain conference in New York, Toyota described a roadmap for developing a Blockchain for autonomous vehicles. It was explained that to perfect this software, a trillion miles of data would be required for their machine learning algorithms. At that point, Toyota had accumulated several million miles. If it were possible to access similar data from competitors (eg BMW) and to share this data, the target could be reached. This could benefit the industry as a whole"

I think the potentiality of the contractner won't go out of phase for time to come
an interesting project with a good team it seems, i wish good luck Smiley

Yes, is really an interesting project that has the ability to change our ways of life, IoT is a spectacle and contractnet is here to enable us access that spectacle to a whole new level, not like i'm exaggerating but the prospects of this project is limitless
Bountyhive.io

I thought it was a good article to share, it's good for people to know the real benefits of the project and especially when the ICO ends midnight UTC.

Not long left to get your last tokens at a cheap price.

Really feel bad for those that miss out on it, it’s a fairly small ico so I imagine a lot of people will discover it after it already goes to exchanges. In the end as it’s ending it’s good for FOMO people to get a last look at what’s planned and possible so they too get the chance

I thought it was a good article to share, it's good for people to know the real benefits of the project and especially when the ICO ends midnight UTC.

Not long left to get your last tokens at a cheap price.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Bountyhive.io

thanks, a very good summary, a good blog entry.
I like the description of the different solutions very well, and thanks to the article I finally understood how it works with the virtual-chain function

Yep was a good explanation for those that don’t understand how it works which I imagine is a number of people in the end if people don’t understand a project they won’t invest in it so explaining more is a sure fire way to get more people onboard and increase demand
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
ContractNet has successfully achieve two of their Major goals the next phase is to officially lunch of CNET Desktop Wallet and Token sale kudos team.

ContractNet will have his own wallet and blockchain? is not it an ERC20 token or what?

If you go onto the ContractNet website and check out their white paper it will provide all the information that you need: https://contractnet.com/ico/

I’m pretty sure it’s not ERC20, but you might need to double check.

Always wise to read through these project White papers otherwise you may miss things like this that are very important I actually didn’t notice right away that they had their own wallet luckily found out before you know it was too late can’t wait to see what they’re doing with it

They run their own blockchain, their own wallet and token is sent to this wallet, I have lost funds in the past where I didn't pay attention to the compatibility of the wallet but this days I know no better by doing some extra checks so I don't get burnt yet again lol

Sorry about your lost funds friend, i guess you learnt via the hard way, anyway like you said it's important one reads about a project before investing or conducting any transactions. I'll like to know the exact date for the lunching of CNET Desktop Wallet

No specific date given but expected to be launched in Q2 2018, soon enough though, it comes with alot of benefits and packages, its a fork of the ethereum or ubiq wallet repository, does that mean all erc20 and erc223 tokens can be stored there too?  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

thanks, a very good summary, a good blog entry.
I like the description of the different solutions very well, and thanks to the article I finally understood how it works with the virtual-chain function

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

the last day of the ICO! all interested people should still quickly buy tokens. There will not be a big dump on the exchanges, so it's better to shop at the ICO today
And do not forget the referral, there is great bonus

Yea, is usually the rush hour period, contractnet is not issuing out bounties but more focused on creating awareness, this has a positive effect as only real investors will be part of it, which intend to give value to the project, as there will not be much negative effect as a result of massive dumping 
there will be a distinct advantage if you participate in ICO and there is still a chance for everyone interested
many have suspected this will be greeted enthusiastically, the project team has also shown a good performance to convince investors

the last day of the ICO! all interested people should still quickly buy tokens. There will not be a big dump on the exchanges, so it's better to shop at the ICO today
And do not forget the referral, there is great bonus

Yea, is usually the rush hour period, contractnet is not issuing out bounties but more focused on creating awareness, this has a positive effect as only real investors will be part of it, which intend to give value to the project, as there will not be much negative effect as a result of massive dumping 
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
ContractNet has successfully achieve two of their Major goals the next phase is to officially lunch of CNET Desktop Wallet and Token sale kudos team.

ContractNet will have his own wallet and blockchain? is not it an ERC20 token or what?

If you go onto the ContractNet website and check out their white paper it will provide all the information that you need: https://contractnet.com/ico/

I’m pretty sure it’s not ERC20, but you might need to double check.

Always wise to read through these project White papers otherwise you may miss things like this that are very important I actually didn’t notice right away that they had their own wallet luckily found out before you know it was too late can’t wait to see what they’re doing with it

They run their own blockchain, their own wallet and token is sent to this wallet, I have lost funds in the past where I didn't pay attention to the compatibility of the wallet but this days I know no better by doing some extra checks so I don't get burnt yet again lol

Sorry about your lost funds friend, i guess you learnt via the hard way, anyway like you said it's important one reads about a project before investing or conducting any transactions. I'll like to know the exact date for the lunching of CNET Desktop Wallet
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
an interesting project with a good team it seems, i wish good luck Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: