Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 9. (Read 22788 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Sorry to see the ICO is finished already! Read here, they burned the leftover coins... curious to see it listed on exchanges!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?
any data for the blockchain release ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late

Getting into early bonuses is sort of the most important part of participating in ICO's i wish more people realized that so many people end up waiting until the last minute and purchasing right before ICO ends due to FOMO, but in reality the fomo should kick in early for ICO's that have bonuses to take advantage of the biggest bonus possible, as its basically a per token discount in the end for pricing.

It can make sense to wait under certain circumstances. Liquidity constraints could be one reason, but there is also a good chance to collect more information along the way that helps you make a better decision after all.

Yea, you do have a point, circumstances are different and not all project are same, in all, is all about personal preference on the part of the individual, to either join early or wait, some also join early because they are attracted by the bonus, probably because they may have smaller funds and hence tend to get more early

It's also about your ROI expectations. If you think a project can make you 10,000% you don't really pay too much attention to a 20% bonus. I think whales pay more attention to large bonuses as they can good money with flipping their position right after launch.

Somewhat true but the way I look at it I tend to see bonus tokens as just a discounted rate on the individual token price which is why I tend to always expect a small drop in token value post ico and still realize when I’m in profit.

The fact is that a good ico has potential for that high gain either immediately or over long term so why delay investing in projects that have huge potential while waiting for btc or eth to rebound 30-40% and miss out on potentials for 100-1000% investments

That's also valid what you say. I think everyone of us has their strategy and acts accordingly. If you know that there was a large bounty campaign an big bonuses you can also wait until the ICO is over because there is very likely to be a big dip in price and you might be able to buy even cheaper than during the ICO. Depends on several factors as always.

Yea, is all about personal preferences and truly, the whole thing about cryptocurrency is the unpredictable nature that surrounds it but good projects are bound to grow, one way or another, especially when their roadmap is judiciously followed, every new implementation will lead to an increase in value

I totally agree wth you on this point. If you choose projects that have a comprehensible roadmap and don't put too much emphasis on hype, you are probably good to go. Crypto is a real wealth transfer machine for those who understand to use it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
ContractNet is very interesting, how many tokens have been sold before this time?
The project is very profitable for investments!

A reasonable amount has been sold that can kick start this project, so far 146.57265397 BTC has been raised and more will surely come, as some individuals that are skeptical may wait till it gets listed on exchanges, so far, so good

Thats a really good haul for such a controlled ICO, nearly 150btc is a respectable run for the team, hopefully it is enough for the team to get things rolling and get their platform off the ground. I'd imagine we will indeed see a good bit of demand once the tokens hit exchange, especially as the team moves through its roadmap and starts releasing more of the platform to the public.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
ContractNet is very interesting, how many tokens have been sold before this time?

A reasonable amount has been sold that can kick start this project, so far 146.57265397 BTC has been raised and more will surely come, as some individuals that are skeptical may wait till it gets listed on exchanges, so far, so good
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
ContractNet ICO is over, 10.06 million CNET coins will be burned in a week’s time. This means that 11.94 million coins were taken up during the ICO, Burning the leftover coins will increase the liquidity of those in circulation

forget bearish market happening now, believe me contractnet is coming with a bang big on this  Cool. there aren't bounty hunters holding much to dump plus the burning, this is going to really do good on the market.. when do contractnet intends to feature in coinmarketcap,com ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 140
ContractNet ICO is over, 10.06 million CNET coins will be burned in a week’s time. This means that 11.94 million coins were taken up during the ICO, Burning the leftover coins will increase the liquidity of those in circulation

Thank you, I have already searched for this information. So you have sold more than 50% of the tokens. That's really good, considering how bad the current mood in the market is
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Thanks for the short summary of how many tokens were sold!

I'm glad over 10 million will be burned, and I really look forward to seeing (hopefully) the coins value increase just from the burn.

What are the next plans for CNET?
Activity: 112
Bountyhive.io
I'm sure they are good genuine ICO review sites, but the point I was trying to make was that, there are many cases whereby the "Reviewer" as such wouldn't care too much about the actual review and just cares about traffic hitting there website. As said above, I'm sure there are plenty of genuine ICO reviews with great content

In the end of the day it's always best to review ICO's yourself, don't count on ANYONE else to tell you what is worth investing in, the fact of the matter is what i think is a good idea, won't be a good idea to some others. I've learned that long ago, not just for people who say understand things like tech, to people who don't but you have to remember theirs billions of people with an insane amount of diffierent cultures so of course each one will have different opinion on whats a good idea or not. We're dealing with crypto now an international target audience, so what an american for instannce might see as a bad idea a korean might think is an amazing idea.

So in the end of the day invest based on your own views and impressions, if you want take others into account but don't let others drive your decisions fully.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
True which is why I said which exchange doesn’t matter only volume matters. In the end binance or KuCoin will follo but chances are it will first need to go through the rounds on smaller exchanges like hitbtc to gain popularity and support. That will eventually lead to it growing as the platform evolves and be more and more in demand over time. Which will hopefully in the longterm lead to a big  change listing

Truth is Hitbtc is not even a small exchange just not really a properly coordinated platform with a lot of complaints from most users, but like you said it's a step in the right direction, contractnet will eventually get listed in top exchanges just give it huge volume

Yes, is actually one of the top exchange sites like i stated earlier but yea, complaints surrounds it but is best they kickoff with one than pulse in the name of seeking bigger exchanges as it may lead to some sort of negative vibe

Oh yeah, i understand the point you are trying to make, everyone eventually looking out for what will serve them more, true there will be some small level of greed and bias from reviewers and like someone said here personal research is very key still no matter how credible the review may seem to be

Has the mobile dapp system been built? From the white paper it's Q1 2018 the development is going to take place if I am correct  Huh

I'm not sure if that's correct, if you look at ContractNet's roadmap it says the mobile wallet will not be ready until Q3 and the DAPP browser will not be finished until Q4.

Check it out here: https://contractnet.com/roadmap/

Thanks for confirming cryptossi, the problem is with some of these new ICO's - people check out the reviews on some third party ico reviewer which often get the dates/roadmap incorrect, so thanks for confirming the roadmap and it's good to see an official website for there planned roadmap. By Q4 we should see some real progression on this one.

I don't bank on ICO review website on information about a project as this sites can easily  be tempered with. ContractNet website contains all information about their entire project. Any official confirmation as to when the desktop wallet will be completely lunched?

Well i am not here to advertise any ICO review website but I think that icobench.com are doing a good job in reviewing project, you could easily verify the experts involve to prove if they are indeed authentic with their portfolio... review sites serves their purpose

I'm sure they are good genuine ICO review sites, but the point I was trying to make was that, there are many cases whereby the "Reviewer" as such wouldn't care too much about the actual review and just cares about traffic hitting there website. As said above, I'm sure there are plenty of genuine ICO reviews with great content
Activity: 966
Merit: 140
True which is why I said which exchange doesn’t matter only volume matters. In the end binance or KuCoin will follo but chances are it will first need to go through the rounds on smaller exchanges like hitbtc to gain popularity and support. That will eventually lead to it growing as the platform evolves and be more and more in demand over time. Which will hopefully in the longterm lead to a big  change listing

Truth is Hitbtc is not even a small exchange just not really a properly coordinated platform with a lot of complaints from most users, but like you said it's a step in the right direction, contractnet will eventually get listed in top exchanges just give it huge volume

Yes, is actually one of the top exchange sites like i stated earlier but yea, complaints surrounds it but is best they kickoff with one than pulse in the name of seeking bigger exchanges as it may lead to some sort of negative vibe

Has the mobile dapp system been built? From the white paper it's Q1 2018 the development is going to take place if I am correct  Huh

I'm not sure if that's correct, if you look at ContractNet's roadmap it says the mobile wallet will not be ready until Q3 and the DAPP browser will not be finished until Q4.

Thanks for confirming cryptossi, the problem is with some of these new ICO's - people check out the reviews on some third party ico reviewer which often get the dates/roadmap incorrect, so thanks for confirming the roadmap and it's good to see an official website for there planned roadmap. By Q4 we should see some real progression on this one.

Reason why is best we don't stick to these ICO rating sites, a lot of them simply do copy and paste without any review, best thing to do is go through the roadmap yourself, if you find any issue, simply head on to their telegram group and contact developer, that's just it

that's exactly what I always say. many rating sites are looking for fast money without much work. I even think that most creators of these sites are too stupid to understand the projects. So they just copy a few lines from the homepage and they're done.
I do not look at any rating pages anymore, most just annoy me
Activity: 672
True which is why I said which exchange doesn’t matter only volume matters. In the end binance or KuCoin will follo but chances are it will first need to go through the rounds on smaller exchanges like hitbtc to gain popularity and support. That will eventually lead to it growing as the platform evolves and be more and more in demand over time. Which will hopefully in the longterm lead to a big  change listing

Has the mobile dapp system been built? From the white paper it's Q1 2018 the development is going to take place if I am correct  Huh

Reason why is best we don't stick to these ICO rating sites, a lot of them simply do copy and paste without any review, best thing to do is go through the roadmap yourself, if you find any issue, simply head on to their telegram group and contact developer, that's just it
Activity: 49
That are personal approach, and they have to be responsible for their own decisions at all level of expensive costs. Choosing good project, earning profits. Choosing bad ones, getting losts.

I don't bank on ICO review website on information about a project as this sites can easily  be tempered with. ContractNet website contains all information about their entire project. Any official confirmation as to when the desktop wallet will be completely lunched?

Well i am not here to advertise any ICO review website but I think that icobench.com are doing a good job in reviewing project, you could easily verify the experts involve to prove if they are indeed authentic with their portfolio... review sites serves their purpose

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I don't bank on ICO review website on information about a project as this sites can easily  be tempered with. ContractNet website contains all information about their entire project. Any official confirmation as to when the desktop wallet will be completely lunched?

Activity: 112

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

OH thanks and seen... I was mixing it up with some other project in my head lol.. Thank you for making it more clearer... There is still much time for the deployment to take place I expect a quality product at the end  due to the amount of time it's going to take
Bountyhive.io

Very true its why its important to stick to getting info like roadmaps only from official sources, as their tends to not just be misinformation in ICOs theirs also just confusing and incorrect information from site to site that you visit. In the end only place to know your getting good info is from the ICO site or telegram/bct thread Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: