Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 6. (Read 22788 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Wow, something new! Does anyone know the details about the project?

It’s probably best to ask a more specific question if you really want to know about the entire project reading the whitepaper is the best bet for understanding what they are advertising that they want to do it does a good job of covering the entire plan

There are so many aspects of this project to explain to people that are not familiar with ContractNet and that haven't done their research properly.

This is the website for the cnet project where you will find all the information you need: https://contractnet.com/

Agreed, is well vast but i believe it will be done one step at a time, contractnet is also available as a service provider, their platform will be available for developers to use and implement the needed prospects of which they intend to do
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It’s probably best to ask a more specific question if you really want to know about the entire project reading the whitepaper is the best bet for understanding what they are advertising that they want to do it does a good job of covering the entire plan

There are so many aspects of this project to explain to people that are not familiar with ContractNet and that haven't done their research properly.

This is the website for the cnet project where you will find all the information you need: https://contractnet.com/
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Yes, the project revolves around IoT, which stands for internet of things, basically is all about interconnecting tech into one single platform, meaning, you can use your phone to remotely control the electronics in your home, office etc, not only that but in every niche you can think of, the application is limitless

I really do not want to sound petty or archaic  Grin I think I might have come to more knowledge of the real application of the IOT system where I lodge yesterday as I could use my mobile device to control the A/C, I was beginning to understand what exactly contracnet where going to achieve  Cheesy this is really a welcome development in the modern world

Lol, that sounds good, at least you've seen what such can do, now imagine that on a large scale and in every niche you can think of, so it comes to mind how the application can be used, it will be mind blowing to experience such

ContractNet project is a game changer in different sectors being able to control stuffs with help of IOT system. I'm really keen on seeing how everything pans out.

Yes, the project revolves around IoT, which stands for internet of things, basically is all about interconnecting tech into one single platform, meaning, you can use your phone to remotely control the electronics in your home, office etc, not only that but in every niche you can think of, the application is limitless

I really do not want to sound petty or archaic  Grin I think I might have come to more knowledge of the real application of the IOT system where I lodge yesterday as I could use my mobile device to control the A/C, I was beginning to understand what exactly contracnet where going to achieve  Cheesy this is really a welcome development in the modern world

Lol, that sounds good, at least you've seen what such can do, now imagine that on a large scale and in every niche you can think of, so it comes to mind how the application can be used, it will be mind blowing to experience such
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
i hope this ICO will not fail or scam like many ICO do this days .

Sadly that’s the case of icos you have to use your judgement to estimate if the ico sounds like it’s gonna go well or not. Such is the case whil ICOs continue to be unregulated. All you can really do is look into the team and the whitepaper and make a best estimate as to what you think it’s worth

This team is very professional and ContractNet blockchain is a great project, I'm sure they will try their hardest to make sure they are successful and the token value with reflect this.

It really does come down to the team behind it, for those unsure maybe its best to go on telegram and spend some time having an active conversation with the team to put your minds at rest and getting to understand how and what their trying to do. In this world the best bet is in your own ability to judge things. Which is why telegram is such a good place to be as you get to have a bigger conversation and understand things better.

Telegram is a great medium of reaching devs and team, it decides a great deal how the team treats the project, that's why a great amount of work in put in place to select the best team for telegram, so far contractnet haven't disappointed in that aspect...
Activity: 7

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

Well, i've not heard anything about "scam" since i have been following this thread and like i usually tell my friends, at the end, is all about your personal opinion, not mine, life itself is a risk and so is business, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose but at the end, is all about you

I have been followng ContractNet for sometime, i haven't had any doubt about this project. So i think you should remove any doubt about this project being a scam from your mind. ContractNet team have been brilliant so far i strongly believe this project will be a successful one.

I can only agree with CNote and hopefully dispel your fears. ContractNet has a good year ahead and should you have invested, then do not worry. You'll see, at the end of the year, you're glad you've joined
Activity: 112

Well, i've not heard anything about "scam" since i have been following this thread and like i usually tell my friends, at the end, is all about your personal opinion, not mine, life itself is a risk and so is business, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose but at the end, is all about you

I have been followng ContractNet for sometime, i haven't had any doubt about this project. So i think you should remove any doubt about this project being a scam from your mind. ContractNet team have been brilliant so far i strongly believe this project will be a successful one.
Bountyhive.io

Sadly that’s the case of icos you have to use your judgement to estimate if the ico sounds like it’s gonna go well or not. Such is the case whil ICOs continue to be unregulated. All you can really do is look into the team and the whitepaper and make a best estimate as to what you think it’s worth

This team is very professional and ContractNet blockchain is a great project, I'm sure they will try their hardest to make sure they are successful and the token value with reflect this.

It really does come down to the team behind it, for those unsure maybe its best to go on telegram and spend some time having an active conversation with the team to put your minds at rest and getting to understand how and what their trying to do. In this world the best bet is in your own ability to judge things. Which is why telegram is such a good place to be as you get to have a bigger conversation and understand things better.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

This is one of the many fears of people and its not out of place which is why there have been a lot of clamp down and regulations, hopefully scams will be reduced significantly with measures put in place however as faulerwilli rightly adviced you will need to do your own research as that is the best way to safeguard your investment and decision

Bountyhive.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ContractNet is the IoT blockchain that is a mature, permissionless and Turing complete blockchain, as well as an integration and activation channel for IoT related smart contracts, ensuring that data transfer with smart contracts on the blockchain happen without compromising security and fidelity.

The most attractive of this features is the security that ContractNet promises to offer, with the increasing state of attacks ones biggest fear is the security of his/her various internet based activities.

Yeah the encryption ContractNet will be using for data transfers with smart contracts will ensure that the transfers are as safe and secure as they can possibly be.
Bountyhive.io
ContractNet is the IoT blockchain that is a mature, permissionless and Turing complete blockchain, as well as an integration and activation channel for IoT related smart contracts, ensuring that data transfer with smart contracts on the blockchain happen without compromising security and fidelity.

Can’t wait to see when the first iot integrations with the chain are demonstrated it’s an interesting concept. Just really hope we get to see the development progress start to yield milestones ASAP
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

The most attractive of this features is the security that ContractNet promises to offer, with the increasing state of attacks ones biggest fear is the security of his/her various internet based activities.
Pages:
Jump to: