Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 10. (Read 22788 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
True which is why I said which exchange doesn’t matter only volume matters. In the end binance or KuCoin will follo but chances are it will first need to go through the rounds on smaller exchanges like hitbtc to gain popularity and support. That will eventually lead to it growing as the platform evolves and be more and more in demand over time. Which will hopefully in the longterm lead to a big  change listing

Truth is Hitbtc is not even a small exchange just not really a properly coordinated platform with a lot of complaints from most users, but like you said it's a step in the right direction, contractnet will eventually get listed in top exchanges just give it huge volume

Yes, is actually one of the top exchange sites like i stated earlier but yea, complaints surrounds it but is best they kickoff with one than pulse in the name of seeking bigger exchanges as it may lead to some sort of negative vibe

Has the mobile dapp system been built? From the white paper it's Q1 2018 the development is going to take place if I am correct  Huh

I'm not sure if that's correct, if you look at ContractNet's roadmap it says the mobile wallet will not be ready until Q3 and the DAPP browser will not be finished until Q4.

Check it out here: https://contractnet.com/roadmap/
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
True which is why I said which exchange doesn’t matter only volume matters. In the end binance or KuCoin will follo but chances are it will first need to go through the rounds on smaller exchanges like hitbtc to gain popularity and support. That will eventually lead to it growing as the platform evolves and be more and more in demand over time. Which will hopefully in the longterm lead to a big  change listing

Truth is Hitbtc is not even a small exchange just not really a properly coordinated platform with a lot of complaints from most users, but like you said it's a step in the right direction, contractnet will eventually get listed in top exchanges just give it huge volume

Yes, is actually one of the top exchange sites like i stated earlier but yea, complaints surrounds it but is best they kickoff with one than pulse in the name of seeking bigger exchanges as it may lead to some sort of negative vibe

Has the mobile dapp system been built? From the white paper it's Q1 2018 the development is going to take place if I am correct  Huh
Activity: 672

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I personally don't like hitbtc exchange but like you said it's a step in the right direction. In no distance time ContractNet will be listed in top exchanges hopefully..

It would be good to see some additional listings on some more exchanges, I think this is what the project needs now to get some more attention from other investors.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

I personally don't like hitbtc exchange but like you said it's a step in the right direction. In no distance time ContractNet will be listed in top exchanges hopefully..
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Update from ContractNet's twitter:

Our #ICO is over! Thanks to everyone who supported us. Congrats to owners of #CNET coins.

Now we'll build a partnership network of #DAPP #Developers and #IoT #deviceowners

https://contractnet.com 

Wondering what the next step other than building some good partnerships.

Roadmap: Q2 2018
Virtualchain Layer Launched
Storage Miner Software Launched
Desktop Wallet Software Launched
Official Launch Of The Cnet Wallet And Token Sale
Kinda sucks that this ico is over it seemed to really be gaining steam then again the fact that the ICOs over and things were gaining steam means that when it reaches exchanges demand should still be pretty high which should drive prices up. Means investors should be able to see a hefty return once that happens. Fact that the team didn’t give away many tokens and supply is rather limited means prices should remain strongly above ico pricing

You are not far from the truth phantam when it seems to gain more steam it ended well on a good note... What's the possible first big exchange contractnet is looking at?

Well for selfish reasons I would say Binance  Wink, I high doubt we'll see a down trend of price once ContractNet get listed, this is kind of project once listed the price takes an up trend.

Lol, funny the way you stated "selfish", well, its been quite a good ride but the truth is, the journey just begun and a lot of things is still expected and may even come up from Contractnet, it will be nice to stick around and see how the project turns out

In the end most of us are a bit selfish in our motives when we invest in projects like this we all want to dig ourselves out of whatever state we find our lives in. In the end we may have noble outward hopes for the project but inwardly were hoping the company’s success means our success towards a better life

Binance is a great exchange and I can understand why some of you guys want ContractNet to be listed on there. However Binance isn't the only good exchange, there are hundreds of other exchanges.

True and in all honesty I don’t care which exchange it lists on I don’t really get why people are so concerned with which exchange a token is listed on in the end all that matters that it’s listed somewhere and that the tokens are unlocked for trading. No matter which exchange it gets listed on I’m sure it will trade well, demand is what matters not which exchange

Yes you are 100% right Phantam, as long as there is demand then CNET could get listed on any website/exchange and it wouldn't matter, if investors want to buy a token they will use any website.

The truth is when a token is having high trade and market cap it then becomes imperative for Binance to want to list that token unlike a situation where the token is not yet on any exchange where Binance begins to charge exorbitantly to get that token listed... I believe contractnet is set on getting listed in big exchanges but it's one step at a time

Exactly, that's the main reason why many projects go for less exchange initially to get things up and running before going for the big boys but most of the community fail to understand this and keep saying negative things not knowing what it takes to strike such deals
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
Kinda sucks that this ico is over it seemed to really be gaining steam then again the fact that the ICOs over and things were gaining steam means that when it reaches exchanges demand should still be pretty high which should drive prices up. Means investors should be able to see a hefty return once that happens. Fact that the team didn’t give away many tokens and supply is rather limited means prices should remain strongly above ico pricing

You are not far from the truth phantam when it seems to gain more steam it ended well on a good note... What's the possible first big exchange contractnet is looking at?

Well for selfish reasons I would say Binance  Wink, I high doubt we'll see a down trend of price once ContractNet get listed, this is kind of project once listed the price takes an up trend.

Lol, funny the way you stated "selfish", well, its been quite a good ride but the truth is, the journey just begun and a lot of things is still expected and may even come up from Contractnet, it will be nice to stick around and see how the project turns out

In the end most of us are a bit selfish in our motives when we invest in projects like this we all want to dig ourselves out of whatever state we find our lives in. In the end we may have noble outward hopes for the project but inwardly were hoping the company’s success means our success towards a better life

You are absolutely right with that.
One way or another, we have vested interest on this project.
That's why we're keeping in touch, to check the progress of this project.
Small or big time investors, if they invest on something of course they want it to be successful so they can reap their rewards after that.
I, for one, want this project to achieve the realization of their project.
Exchanges can wait if you are really developing a particular project into something big.
And just realize that one day your investments have grown.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Binance is a great exchange and I can understand why some of you guys want ContractNet to be listed on there. However Binance isn't the only good exchange, there are hundreds of other exchanges.

True and in all honesty I don’t care which exchange it lists on I don’t really get why people are so concerned with which exchange a token is listed on in the end all that matters that it’s listed somewhere and that the tokens are unlocked for trading. No matter which exchange it gets listed on I’m sure it will trade well, demand is what matters not which exchange

Yes you are 100% right Phantam, as long as there is demand then CNET could get listed on any website/exchange and it wouldn't matter, if investors want to buy a token they will use any website.

The truth is when a token is having high trade and market cap it then becomes imperative for Binance to want to list that token unlike a situation where the token is not yet on any exchange where Binance begins to charge exorbitantly to get that token listed... I believe contractnet is set on getting listed in big exchanges but it's one step at a time
Really great to see how much ContractNet managed to raise in the end, 146.57265397 BTC & 2,591.61012060 ETH.

Looking forward to what happens next for this great project.

That's pretty impressive if you ask me, considering the number of ICOs out there and how competitive it has become, i will say they did well, updates will probably be coming up as they try to fulfill their roadmap as time goes on
Really great to see how much ContractNet managed to raise in the end, 146.57265397 BTC & 2,591.61012060 ETH.

Looking forward to what happens next for this great project.

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
so, the ico is now over. It was nice two weeks, I wish contractnet everything good, makes something good from the revenue. I will pursue your way further

Yea but things are about getting started, now is actually the time for those who missed the ico to keep track of what's going on to get the coins on exchanges when it hits, as there's the probability that things may kick up pretty fast

Yeah bro, I'm optimistic about ContractNet listing I'm positive the market will be going back to normal soon that will definitely help boost ContractNet price. I've bought some ContractNet token will still buy more from weak hands once they are listed.
so, the ico is now over. It was nice two weeks, I wish contractnet everything good, makes something good from the revenue. I will pursue your way further

Yea but things are about getting started, now is actually the time for those who missed the ico to keep track of what's going on to get the coins on exchanges when it hits, as there's the probability that things may kick up pretty fast

Bountyhive.io

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

The success of ContractNet is something I am quite hopeful and certain due to the way the whole process was run and is currently working on its dapp according to today tweet from @ContractNetLabs
Bountyhive.io

Pages:
Jump to: