Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 34. (Read 22827 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It's very interesting, looking from a very good road map and detailed information I'll probably follow this

Yea and the figure of online capable devices is increasing sporadically on an annual basis, from 31% from 2016 to 8.4 billion in 2017, what this means is increase in the market/ demand of IoT, giving room for the increase of value of the ContraNet token, so early investors will definitely benefit from this project
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
It's very interesting, looking from a very good road map and detailed information I'll probably follow this
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
this is the project for this year for me.i love the introduction and reading through make me feel like am in the future already.bringing together the most relevant thing in life at one place make it more and more easy for me to just enjoy life as it comes..am following this one through out the year

Bringing 3 concepts together{blockchain, IOT and smart contract} in a way and manner that is not only functioning as means of sharing data easily in the blockchain but also it is incentived and can be used to build future apps wow great one
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I really like this project and well done to the team for successfully completing your private sale. I'm looking forward to Round 1 of the ICO starting on 10/03.

One little bit of advice, could you please update your favicon on the website? It doesn't show your logo, I know this is a really small detail but I look into these kind of things when I'm visiting an ICO website for verification.

Excited for round 1 but sucks missed presale I guess on the bright side i still manage to get in during ico there’s been a few projects like this that I only caught once they hit exchange and the price had already started to increase.

Good to see I’m not the only one that notices small stuff like fav icons missing that’s a small one that oddly irritate s me more than it should lol.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I really like this project and well done to the team for successfully completing your private sale. I'm looking forward to Round 1 of the ICO starting on 10/03.

One little bit of advice, could you please update your favicon on the website? It doesn't show your logo, I know this is a really small detail but I look into these kind of things when I'm visiting an ICO website for verification.
Activity: 672

hi, a friend has made me aware of you. Had only a short look in your whitepaper, but that looks very promising. I briefly looked into the IoT chapter as I think it will play a big role in our lives in the future.
I will read more in the next few days and I'm looking forward to learning more about your project

Yea, still on the whitepaper though but the services that this project has to offer is a new one, i must admit, this is my first time of hearing IoT but when i made a brief research on it, i was intrigued, why?, because it has to do with the future, only seen in high sci-fi movies, i will give my reviews with time but is really something worth my time  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

hi, a friend has made me aware of you. Had only a short look in your whitepaper, but that looks very promising. I briefly looked into the IoT chapter as I think it will play a big role in our lives in the future.
I will read more in the next few days and I'm looking forward to learning more about your project
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I believe this is one of the legits just by reading the OP, to add the fact that Yahoo is managing the sig campaign. Will register the website and participate in the ICO. Need to get that bonus.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this is the project for this year for me.i love the introduction and reading through make me feel like am in the future already.bringing together the most relevant thing in life at one place make it more and more easy for me to just enjoy life as it comes..am following this one through out the year
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
The introductory theme speaks volumes of the project

"The future of blockchain is beyond just financial transactions. Business applications include pairing blockchain with the internet of things"

And a great User interface the website has gotten too, currently studying the white paper for the full benefit of buying this PROJECT.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
that you have the detail of your project, interesting to join this brilliant idea that has a good team too
Activity: 384
Merit: 101
Connecting Blockchain, IoT and Smart contracts is great and promising idea for the project.

Good work team!
Activity: 2
This project looks interesting

you got my eyes on you
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
A good idea to sum up blockchain technology, IOT and of course the smart contracts. The team behind are also awesome with a great backgrounds, the project road map are nice and I really believe this project will succeed. I am happy to help advertise this project and of course will contribute some here.
Activity: 2
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
This project has dedicated team behind it, am anticipating on this project, the roadmap is interesting and convincing, keeping an eye on it most def.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Great idea and team. Site is awesome and user friendly. I expect nice future for this project!
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
projects that look to have a bright future. projects that have interesting concepts and great ideas, I will oversee this project. Cheesy Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
this idea is briliant, with combine blockchain and IOT together also add smart contracts too
will keep my eye on this project  Wink
anyway good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: