Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 11. (Read 124459 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 11, 2018, 11:10:23 AM
I really do dig the new exchange, it's so awesome! I would love to start trading here again and wish I had my 100k COSS i once owned but due to the bear market had to sell for survival reasons. I did pick up a few hundred though yesterday and now got 1k COSS to my name so will start trying to grow a bag now for the bull run and to earn the passive income and collect those coins from the weekly FSA. It might turn out one day into another Binance. So it's a good time to pick up cheap COSS while we can and grow a bag to collect the weekly FSA coins and one day if those coins grow big as well, we might end up with loads of bigger bags than we ever dreamed of. I am going to try and promote COSS exchange and see if I can also get some referrals.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
December 11, 2018, 05:00:25 AM
Any idea where I can find the free split allocation after this upgrade.
The site looks smooth and shiny. A real improvement, the only problem I have now is that I can't find the FSA.
Thanks!

Never mind: I did read that they will not be available before next week!
Sorry Sad

https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-v1-2-launch-in-3-hours-75e5f96b2ea2

FSA and FSA conversion will take place next week, and you will not be able to see your FSA yet. In layman’s terms, we have yet to ‘hook’ up the backend to the interface, and that is why it won’t be visible. But your allocations are still intact, and you will be able to see it next week.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 04:31:37 AM
Any idea where I can find the free split allocation after this upgrade.
The site looks smooth and shiny. A real improvement, the only problem I have now is that I can't find the FSA.
Thanks!

Never mind: I did read that they will not be available before next week!
Sorry Sad
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

I am glad that despite the crisis in the crypt, the project continues to work. Only strong projects will remain and I hope CCOS will be among them as I still hold their coins.

Yes, you need to understand without active development from any project will always leads to failure in price and from the project. COSS is doing their best to develop and expand their business to further level because in coming days we can expect more exchanges to be launched.
Activity: 137
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 07:20:32 PM
Opportunity of a lifetime, best exchange for passive income. x100 before end of 2019 see you in the top 3 exchange listings later next year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

I am glad that despite the crisis in the crypt, the project continues to work. Only strong projects will remain and I hope CCOS will be among them as I still hold their coins.
I myself am also happy to hear that because there are rarely projects that continue to work like this considering there is a crisis in the crypt and I'm sure this COSS project will be a success
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
December 09, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

Activity: 137
Merit: 101
December 08, 2018, 06:18:50 PM
A long time ago I bought COSS at Ether Delta. A few days ago I've tried to send a test amount to an exchange but it doesn't seem to arrive.

What could be the cause? Did you switch chain/tokens?

There was a tokens swap from ERC20 to ERC223: https://hype.codes/coss-token-upgrades-erc223 and https://medium.com/@coss.io/frequently-asked-questions-65466bbe4975

The current contract address is: 0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c
You can see the contract page at Etherscan here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c

If you bought COSS at Etherdelta, you may have purchased the old (and worthless) ERC20 token. Check the contract address for your COSS token to check this.

Well I assume it's still the ERC20 token I possess else I would be able to send it to HitBTC. That means I've spent about $4000 in Ethereum at that time,
and now you are telling me it vanished for good? Or is there still an option to switch to the ERC223?
Keep your question! I have a small amount of these tokens in my ers20 wallet. I did not know that it was necessary to swap tokens for erc223. What should I do now?

I don't get your point. Can somebody just help me with this issue? I got proof that I possess and bought COSS and still own them.

Can somebody of COSS development team take their responsibility and explain me what to do now?

Is it so hard to give a little bit of service to a person who invested in COSS in the early days.

If I was part of a development team I would at least stand up and be helpfull.

I thought that HODL was the key.   Huh
If you hold the old COSS tokens on MyEtherWallet, please follow these steps to be able to see your new upgraded COSS tokens at MyEtherWallet:
1) Please log in to MyEtherWallet
2) From the right bar menu choose "add custom token"
3) Insert contract address: 0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c
4) Insert symbol : COSS
5) Insert decimals:18

As long as you have the private key you should be fine, or the JSON file. Etherdelta does not hold funds.

Or you can perhaps use forkdelta, which is essentially the same thing as Etherdelta. https://forkdelta.app/

They have listed the COSS and COSSOLD chains, it should probably show.
Activity: 353
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
December 08, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

It turns out that this is the case, the entrance from 100 ethers on private sale, considering that the auctions are not very active on the stock exchange, I doubt that someone will pay this money just to pay the commission. I also think that it might have been better to fasten to the already existing token and payment of the commission, because as a dividend, it is not very interesting yet and it was necessary to raise interest in it first of all, but in that case one would not muddle another sales it seems that in relation to investors and holders did not do very well.
      Yes you are right. Only in this case, no one will give extra money, which they desperately crave. Therefore, they probably created a new token.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 08:31:24 AM
A long time ago I bought COSS at Ether Delta. A few days ago I've tried to send a test amount to an exchange but it doesn't seem to arrive.

What could be the cause? Did you switch chain/tokens?

There was a tokens swap from ERC20 to ERC223: https://hype.codes/coss-token-upgrades-erc223 and https://medium.com/@coss.io/frequently-asked-questions-65466bbe4975

The current contract address is: 0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c
You can see the contract page at Etherscan here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c

If you bought COSS at Etherdelta, you may have purchased the old (and worthless) ERC20 token. Check the contract address for your COSS token to check this.

Well I assume it's still the ERC20 token I possess else I would be able to send it to HitBTC. That means I've spent about $4000 in Ethereum at that time,
and now you are telling me it vanished for good? Or is there still an option to switch to the ERC223?
Keep your question! I have a small amount of these tokens in my ers20 wallet. I did not know that it was necessary to swap tokens for erc223. What should I do now?

I don't get your point. Can somebody just help me with this issue? I got proof that I possess and bought COSS and still own them.

Can somebody of COSS development team take their responsibility and explain me what to do now?

Is it so hard to give a little bit of service to a person who invested in COSS in the early days.

If I was part of a development team I would at least stand up and be helpfull.

I thought that HODL was the key.   Huh

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
December 05, 2018, 09:54:56 AM
I am buying coss for USD (paypal), please check out this thread for details:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buying-coss-coss-for-usd-on-paypal-trading-thread-5080487
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
December 03, 2018, 01:46:37 PM
COSS.IO Migration Notice(s)

Migrating to v1.2
The entire team is working around the clock here, and as much as we would love to be on time, we are not 100% there yet. We want to deliver a solid product this time hence why we will be postponing the launch slightly.

Revised CFT public sale date
Public sales of CFT will start when v1.2 is launched, so it would no longer be on the 3rd of December, as previously announced. However, private sales have already started.

After v1.2
Just a reminder for everyone: v1.2 is NOT the end of our updates. Our developers are still furiously working away on our roadmap of features which, as previously mentioned, will be progressively released.

https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-migration-notice-s-ec1d8f51e6d7
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
December 02, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

It turns out that this is the case, the entrance from 100 ethers on private sale, considering that the auctions are not very active on the stock exchange, I doubt that someone will pay this money just to pay the commission. I also think that it might have been better to fasten to the already existing token and payment of the commission, because as a dividend, it is not very interesting yet and it was necessary to raise interest in it first of all, but in that case one would not muddle another sales it seems that in relation to investors and holders did not do very well.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
December 01, 2018, 06:51:40 PM
I just do not get the CFT ICO. Even if only the private sale bucket is fully absorbed, why would market participants gobble up $1.6 mln of CFT if max annual trading fees at $500k daily volume is only 365k?

In essence, investors are expected to pay trading fees in advance by being promised a trading fee reduction of 25% in the future. Pay now, get a reduction the next few years.

Looking at the rough numbers, it would take years and years to recover the full amount invested now through the 25% reduction in trading fees in the future.

Or do investors think COSS is still around over 16 years?

Do they expect to massively increase their trading volume on COSS in the next few years?

And an ICO up to $16 mln ----  Shocked Shocked ---- in this bear market? What are they expecting?

Do people expect a price rise in the CFT token price?

Even if my 5-minute-excel-sheet is incomplete, it makes no sense to me other than an attempt to bring in some money by collecting trading fees in advance. Is COSS critically low on cash?

Excel sheet with rough (incomplete) numbers:

What I think is that this is just a desperate move because they're running out of money, because let's be honest, volume is under $1M for many months now. As a I said a million times, their fault was to launch Coss too early, it was called beta but in reality it was just an alpha/prototype version, people lost confidence pretty much instantly.
My 2C

That's really scary. Time ago I've read that the team has money for a few months more, but what would happen after that? And when is Coss 2.0 supposed to launch? Not being able to meet your own roadmap timely is a mortal sin in the very competitive Crypto space.
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
December 01, 2018, 12:47:57 PM
Time to buy up some cheap COSS again before COSS 2.0 goes into full swing. I know Rune is always active in the Fintech sphere in Singapore and Asia, so he has connections to make the exchange work. I wish I had sold at the top when it had reached three bucks but nevermind, it's a good chance now to buy again another bag, set and forget until we get another bull run late 2019/2020 hopefully. This is a nice little project and not on many people's radar but owning a bag of COSS at these very low prices can't really hurt anyone's portfolio and can be a good addition of the low cap coinia you want to collect for those sudden price surges.

IF you think that suddendly COSS will make 100X, at least, of the actual volume, sure it's to buy, but my fear is that it's already being left behind
Don't be pessimistic, COSS is up 11% today, and still in a stable level,
if COSS goes up 100x you will be surprised
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 01, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
I just do not get the CFT ICO. Even if only the private sale bucket is fully absorbed, why would market participants gobble up $1.6 mln of CFT if max annual trading fees at $500k daily volume is only 365k?

In essence, investors are expected to pay trading fees in advance by being promised a trading fee reduction of 25% in the future. Pay now, get a reduction the next few years.

Looking at the rough numbers, it would take years and years to recover the full amount invested now through the 25% reduction in trading fees in the future.

Do they expect to massively increase their trading volume on COSS in the next few years?

And an ICO up to $16 mln ----  Shocked Shocked ---- in this bear market? What are they expecting?

Even if my 5-minute-excel-sheet is incomplete, it makes no sense to me other than an attempt to bring in some money by collecting trading fees in advance. Is COSS critically low on cash?

What I think is that this is just a desperate move because they're running out of money, because let's be honest, volume is under $1M for many months now. As a I said a million times, their fault was to launch Coss too early, it was called beta but in reality it was just an alpha/prototype version, people lost confidence pretty much instantly.
My 2C
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
November 29, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 29, 2018, 03:25:41 PM
Time to buy up some cheap COSS again before COSS 2.0 goes into full swing. I know Rune is always active in the Fintech sphere in Singapore and Asia, so he has connections to make the exchange work. I wish I had sold at the top when it had reached three bucks but nevermind, it's a good chance now to buy again another bag, set and forget until we get another bull run late 2019/2020 hopefully. This is a nice little project and not on many people's radar but owning a bag of COSS at these very low prices can't really hurt anyone's portfolio and can be a good addition of the low cap coinia you want to collect for those sudden price surges.

IF you think that suddendly COSS will make 100X, at least, of the actual volume, sure it's to buy, but my fear is that it's already being left behind
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
November 29, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
Is there any thread around with information on CFT, the new coss token that is simmilar no BNB?
Pages:
Jump to: