Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 7. (Read 124459 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
March 16, 2019, 04:25:51 PM
At the moment, the price is very low. Why not buy tokens now? Growth is not avoided. Exchange is developing.

I agree in a way, but to be honest after 1,5 years working on the UI I really don´t like how it looks.

I love Rune and how they manage all the things that runs around a big project, but the UI...really looking forward to an improvement on that end

UI is fine but why is there no auto convert all to coss button for the dividend payment??? Still sitting with a lot of fucking dust after all these yrs. no wonder the volume is shit. we cannot even auto convert into coss...

No sorry, the team is great, but the UI is nothing futuresque - anyway I am quiete confident that there will be some improvements on this sector this year.

I have to find out where to find my dividends, haven´t been looking for them since quite some time...
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
March 16, 2019, 10:27:50 AM
At the moment, the price is very low. Why not buy tokens now? Growth is not avoided. Exchange is developing.

I agree in a way, but to be honest after 1,5 years working on the UI I really don´t like how it looks.

I love Rune and how they manage all the things that runs around a big project, but the UI...really looking forward to an improvement on that end

UI is fine but why is there no auto convert all to coss button for the dividend payment??? Still sitting with a lot of fucking dust after all these yrs. no wonder the volume is shit. we cannot even auto convert into coss...
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
March 14, 2019, 10:07:51 AM

You are right there are really problems with the interface. But the exchange is growing, it has grown significantly in recent years. Appearance transmit 100%
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
March 13, 2019, 04:25:28 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
March 13, 2019, 09:23:16 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
March 13, 2019, 06:35:07 AM
COSS.IO 13th March 2019 updates
https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-13th-march-2019-updates-e8c02f905035

-MOU with PG-Pay
-Exchange news
-Ongoing and upcoming promos
-Referral program
-Advertise with us
-CFT trading starts on April 1st
-De-listing notice
-News around the crypto sphere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
February 21, 2019, 12:00:30 AM
I had my COSS balances restored after contacting support but all the dust I received on the exchange for the staking is gone
did anybody else had the same problem?
what garbage is missing? I did not understand, did the results of Staking on COSS disappear?
you better contact support again, and you are also lucky if your COSS is not lost

The results of stakes on old COSS version are gone on my end, will contact support again.

Ever since they updated their platform the old FSA history is missing but all tokens are still available just go to FSA page.

not on my account...

EDIT:
sorry, you're right, now it shows up there!

Glad you found your old FSAs Cheesy

BTW they are running another promotion if you deposit 10000 GAT in coss platform then you will receive 25 CFT free.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
February 20, 2019, 12:26:46 PM
I had my COSS balances restored after contacting support but all the dust I received on the exchange for the staking is gone
what garbage is missing? I did not understand, did the results of Staking on COSS disappear?
you better contact support again, and you are also lucky if your COSS is not lost

The results of stakes on old COSS version are gone on my end, will contact support again.

Ever since they updated their platform the old FSA history is missing but all tokens are still available just go to FSA page.

not on my account...

EDIT:
sorry, you're right, now it shows up there!
BintexFutures
February 19, 2019, 12:43:29 AM
There's currently a promotion going on in COSS.io if you deposit 2000 Substratum token than you will receive 25 CFT tokens for free.
BintexFutures
February 16, 2019, 12:50:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
February 15, 2019, 09:43:07 AM

BintexFutures
February 15, 2019, 12:30:55 AM
Just in case you haven't read the latest newsletter posted by coss team.

COSS.IO Update February 13th, 2019
https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-update-february-13th-2019-26f0921105a3
BintexFutures
February 06, 2019, 12:43:22 AM
COSS.IO January 16th, 2019 updates

https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-january-16th-2019-updates-1fa4c05b1d44

They finally concluded their FSA testing and it should be live by next week Cheesy

I like the slow and steady progress of COSS. Of course it will take a long time, especially in this bear market, to see upside in the price of the COSS token, but I believe buying in at these almost ICO prices and just forgetting about the price for another one or two years, unless of course we ever have another bull run like we did late 2017, this could be one of those solid, long term investments that might pay off. Having that weekly little bit of FSA come in can one day be worth a lot if all the coins also we collect over the course of the next year or two, moon also. I plan to purchase maybe another 1k COSS this week, making my total COSS count to around 4.5 COSS, or might round it up to 5k COSS.

For the last few weeks volume on exchange is quite steady I am really hoping that by the end of April we will have volume of 10M+.
if only COSS could be listed in several markets, such as binance, bittrex, coin or hitbtc,
I believe COSS could reach a daily volume of 10 million USD

BTW I was not talking about volume of COSS token I was talking about the volume of coss exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 05, 2019, 03:07:50 PM

They finally concluded their FSA testing and it should be live by next week Cheesy

I like the slow and steady progress of COSS. Of course it will take a long time, especially in this bear market, to see upside in the price of the COSS token, but I believe buying in at these almost ICO prices and just forgetting about the price for another one or two years, unless of course we ever have another bull run like we did late 2017, this could be one of those solid, long term investments that might pay off. Having that weekly little bit of FSA come in can one day be worth a lot if all the coins also we collect over the course of the next year or two, moon also. I plan to purchase maybe another 1k COSS this week, making my total COSS count to around 4.5 COSS, or might round it up to 5k COSS.

For the last few weeks volume on exchange is quite steady I am really hoping that by the end of April we will have volume of 10M+.
if only COSS could be listed in several markets, such as binance, bittrex, coin or hitbtc,

COSS token just needs COSS' exchange to grow, that's it. If the exchange can reach a $100M volume don't you think that COSS volume can grow way over $10 M?
BintexFutures
February 05, 2019, 12:41:43 AM

COSS was previously listed on hitbtc and few other exchanges but later the team decided to trade COSS exclusively on coss.io
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 02, 2019, 08:29:13 AM

BintexFutures
February 02, 2019, 01:24:55 AM
January end newsletter is out give it a read if you like.

https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-january-30th-updates-b6a9018760d8
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 26, 2019, 04:36:46 AM
You can now again distribute the weekly FSAs from the FSA page it was disabled before but now it's re-enabled. I Just made a transfer.

This is excellent news, I will go and log in after as I really busy over the past week or so. For now, as I don't have a big bag, I will just let it accumulate for a few weeks then distribute. I really like this project and hope one day it will reach it's ATH like it did in 2018 January time. I want to slowly buy more COSS token on the dips when i get some spare funds hopefully. I don't know if I can ever grow back to the bag I had a year ago but I would be happy now to have a small holding of around 20k tokens for when a bull run hits us again. Right now I only have around 5k COSS tokens so need to up my game a bit and try to accumulate more over the coming months. At least this is a decent project and is growing slowly and steadily.
BintexFutures
January 25, 2019, 12:07:41 AM
You can now again distribute the weekly FSAs from the FSA page it was disabled before but now it's re-enabled. I Just made a transfer.
BintexFutures
January 23, 2019, 01:17:18 AM

Pages:
Jump to: