Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 9. (Read 124459 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 150
January 08, 2019, 07:55:36 AM
is there any opportunity how to see how many coss tokens I have already received from weekly "difidend"? I started buying coss in jan '18 and since then i always bought small amount, however, i think i never received any extra tokens although they have always been on coss.io? are there any further steps i have to do to claim the "extra" coss tokens?

next try, can anybody help please?

If you kept your COSS tokens on the exchange then you should have received the weekly dividend. To check them log into your account and go to FSA page (https://coss.io/c/accounts/fsa)

But right now you can't transfer or convert them because team upgrading the exchange.

Thanks, at least I got FSA for this week, however, "You have no distribution history". I should have received quite a bit FSA, as I hold most of COSS tokens for 1 year already; on my wallet there is just a COSS amount, rest of coins and tokens are zero. FSA wallet does not show anything exept snapshpot from this week?! Isnt it possible to check what you should have received in past?!

In the FSA page Fee Split Allocation distribution by coin contains total amount of coins you have received so far.

For now you won't be able to check the distribution history

thanks again for your help! would be definitely an additional value for users having a better overview regards the distributions.

by the way: exchange is starting to achieve higher trading volumes  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
January 06, 2019, 03:38:26 PM
anybody else missing balances on the exchange after the UI update?
all of my COSS tokens are gone from there
opened a ticket
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
January 04, 2019, 12:37:26 AM
is there any opportunity how to see how many coss tokens I have already received from weekly "difidend"? I started buying coss in jan '18 and since then i always bought small amount, however, i think i never received any extra tokens although they have always been on coss.io? are there any further steps i have to do to claim the "extra" coss tokens?

If you kept your COSS tokens on the exchange then you should have received the weekly dividend. To check them log into your account and go to FSA page (https://coss.io/c/accounts/fsa)

But right now you can't transfer or convert them because team upgrading the exchange.

Thanks, at least I got FSA for this week, however, "You have no distribution history". I should have received quite a bit FSA, as I hold most of COSS tokens for 1 year already; on my wallet there is just a COSS amount, rest of coins and tokens are zero. FSA wallet does not show anything exept snapshpot from this week?! Isnt it possible to check what you should have received in past?!

In the FSA page Fee Split Allocation distribution by coin contains total amount of coins you have received so far.

For now you won't be able to check the distribution history
January 03, 2019, 09:43:20 AM

BintexFutures
January 03, 2019, 12:33:31 AM
COSS.IO January 2nd, 2019 Updates

*FSA past balances update
*Missing Coss balances update
*TUSD upgrade

https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-january-2nd-2019-updates-beaf988b4163

That's good news. Hopefully enabling of withdrawal/conversion of FSA would on their next to do list.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 11:57:30 AM
COSS.IO January 2nd, 2019 Updates

*FSA past balances update
*Missing Coss balances update
*TUSD upgrade

https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-january-2nd-2019-updates-beaf988b4163
BintexFutures
January 02, 2019, 01:32:36 AM
Hey can anybody confirm whether KYC is mandatory in order to receive the weekly FSA from the COSS team?
BintexFutures
December 29, 2018, 01:00:31 AM

December 28, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 27, 2018, 01:05:46 PM
Actually what that can make the coss token value grow? because even though they have a good progress and ecosystem but this does not have any impact on the price of coss tokens on the market, even it tends to be stable. By the way, the latest look of your website looks more interesting and user friendly than the previous version, good job team.

It's very simple, it needs just a lot of volume (which is lacking right now), since high volume means more rewards, which means token's value go up because it will have more intrinsic value
BintexFutures
December 27, 2018, 01:03:17 PM
Haven't been here in for ages. Did COSS implement new engine like promised? The fun is just how fast it'd work compared with old one.

I am not sure about new engine, but there are bots now trading and APIS and also a totally new look exchange. The exchange is running very smooth and although I only have a few K COSS, this project shows promise and they said they were going to add the FSA to the new exchange sometime this week or coming week. They also have a new trading token like Binance that gives you a discount in fees if you purchase it and use it for trading etc. It is coming along nicely and the color scheme is very good too.

This new version of the exchange is so much better than the previous one, but the real game changer should be the future Coss 2.0 version which is still to come. As for the "new trading token" - what do you mean? There is the COSS token which gives holders weekkly dividends from the exchanges' collected fees.

Yea but right now I guess FSA are disabled on the exchange site I mean we can't withdraw or convert them.

I suppose this is just due to the fact that the new version of the platform is not 100% ready and some functions are missing during the transition. I'm confident that once the FSA is re-enabled we will get also the dividends of the past weeks.

Any clue when they will re-enable the FSA withdrawal facility in the platform? Coz they said that they will activate it on 21st but its still disabled.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
December 27, 2018, 10:28:52 AM
Haven't been here in for ages. Did COSS implement new engine like promised? The fun is just how fast it'd work compared with old one.

I am not sure about new engine, but there are bots now trading and APIS and also a totally new look exchange. The exchange is running very smooth and although I only have a few K COSS, this project shows promise and they said they were going to add the FSA to the new exchange sometime this week or coming week. They also have a new trading token like Binance that gives you a discount in fees if you purchase it and use it for trading etc. It is coming along nicely and the color scheme is very good too.

This new version of the exchange is so much better than the previous one, but the real game changer should be the future Coss 2.0 version which is still to come. As for the "new trading token" - what do you mean? There is the COSS token which gives holders weekkly dividends from the exchanges' collected fees.

Yea but right now I guess FSA are disabled on the exchange site I mean we can't withdraw or convert them.

I suppose this is just due to the fact that the new version of the platform is not 100% ready and some functions are missing during the transition. I'm confident that once the FSA is re-enabled we will get also the dividends of the past weeks.
BintexFutures
December 26, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

December 26, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 25, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

Activity: 128
Merit: 13
December 25, 2018, 07:14:44 AM
BintexFutures
December 25, 2018, 12:44:09 AM
Season's greetings from the entire COSS team in Singapore HQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlzKl4fcOWw&feature=youtu.be

I liked the XMAS COSS video and this is a project dear to our hearts, even though we made the mistake not to sell at ATH last January, it is still a veyr promising project. I started now to collect COSS tokens again although we have only 4k COSS tokens we wish to grow this bag  a little more because of the weekly FSa COMING AND ALSO apis AND BOTS COMING WHICH WILL GENERATE MORE REVENUES AND TRADING FEES. I think the price is very cheap for the tokens now so it is a good idea to collect some COSS now before the exchange volume goes over ten million USD daily.

I thought the APIs were already available and Bots already working, are they still to come? Just curious, because if they are still to come, so is most of the volume of course.

Haven't used the exchange in a while but I think APIs are already available in the COSS exchange https://coss.io/c/accounts/api
December 23, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

I liked the XMAS COSS video and this is a project dear to our hearts, even though we made the mistake not to sell at ATH last January, it is still a veyr promising project. I started now to collect COSS tokens again although we have only 4k COSS tokens we wish to grow this bag  a little more because of the weekly FSa COMING AND ALSO apis AND BOTS COMING WHICH WILL GENERATE MORE REVENUES AND TRADING FEES. I think the price is very cheap for the tokens now so it is a good idea to collect some COSS now before the exchange volume goes over ten million USD daily.

I thought the APIs were already available and Bots already working, are they still to come? Just curious, because if they are still to come, so is most of the volume of course.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 22, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
December 22, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: