Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 83. (Read 124517 times)

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2017, 08:01:10 AM
COSS exchange data doesn't appear on Blockfolio, can we get COSS added to it, please?

Coss is available on blockfolio, did you try to sync the app and also download the latest list of coins and see? I have added it to my tracker list, should be working for you too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
December 12, 2017, 07:09:12 AM
End of month could be the beginning of a hurrican

don't forget that hurricane can be followed by tsunami. It is better to stay on sustainable path with smooth CROSS rate increase.

yeah, I didn't mean all of a sudden, I do hope for a smooth increase during 2018, but maybe we'll go to ATH soon (for those who invested and knew coss at 6 cents for weeks and weeks, it's kind of huge)
December 11, 2017, 10:50:36 PM
End of month could be the beginning of a hurrican
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
December 11, 2017, 10:35:55 PM
Are there any costs to list a token on Coss.io?

On the exchanges listing page it costs 200,000 COSS tokens which is approximately $25,000 USD at current market prices

https://coss.io/cryptocurrency-listing
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 07:51:28 PM
COSS exchange data doesn't appear on Blockfolio, can we get COSS added to it, please?
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
December 11, 2017, 06:00:33 PM
The news are great guys https://medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-december-10th-2017-8ebfb6e20b13

New UI on christmas and will adopt COSSUSD COSSEUR etc.. instead of the soon to die USDT.

Nice.

I was thinking about using USD in waves or bitshares, but if COSS shows good growth, I'll go the COSS route.

Many good things happening to COOS right now and this is a little keeper in my books. I believe it will go the whole hog next year and really surprise us.. I don't think 1 USD a token is too far away. With new UI, ENGINE, FIAT and the maybe COSS -FIAT parings etc, many new ICOS and volume, it could get to BINANCE level and beyond, especially as we get paid to hold it through the trading revenues. RUNE HAS worked very hard and had great patience, especially in the slack room plus hodlers of over 100k get a free COSS MUG for XMAS yayayayaa..  Smiley

How COSS could get to BINANCE level? Binance now has a trading volume of more than 1 billion. It's 2000 more than the volume on coss exchange.
Activity: 84
December 11, 2017, 03:59:00 PM
Are there any costs to list a token on Coss.io?
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 03:42:14 PM
COSS team or Rune,

Why don't we propose exchange listing partnerships with the other exchanges? You would list Binace & Kucoin tokens, and in turn, they would list COSS tokens on their exchanges  -all free of charge to each other with this partnership.

We can have an access to buy into all three exchange tokens by using just COSS platform and build the combined exchange traded fund index of our own. I'm sure others would like to do the same (and buy COSS tokens) on their perspective exchange platforms

With a partnership like this, all of you guys exchanges will grow & gain much more support from investors and attract much more investments to the exchange platforms for sure.

Send them the official letter/ email with COSS logo and tell them that you want to do a partnership. Send them this message. This is what we (the community) wish! Cool

Nope man that would be a dumb move, they are competitors, speak for yourself, we (the community) don't want that

Yep - competition is important. There are so many good projects to cooperate with - exchanges are none of those. There is absolute zero sense in this demand. I - as a community member - want to see a natural growth in COSS. And I am excited - at some point the KYC process of COSS could make it to an leading ICO platform.

... To the MOON! Wink
Activity: 84
December 11, 2017, 03:34:48 PM
interesting project
good luck.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 11, 2017, 03:30:54 PM
COSS team or Rune,

Why don't we propose exchange listing partnerships with the other exchanges? You would list Binace & Kucoin tokens, and in turn, they would list COSS tokens on their exchanges  -all free of charge to each other with this partnership.

We can have an access to buy into all three exchange tokens by using just COSS platform and build the combined exchange traded fund index of our own. I'm sure others would like to do the same (and buy COSS tokens) on their perspective exchange platforms

With a partnership like this, all of you guys exchanges will grow & gain much more support from investors and attract much more investments to the exchange platforms for sure.

Send them the official letter/ email with COSS logo and tell them that you want to do a partnership. Send them this message. This is what we (the community) wish! Cool

Nope man that would be a dumb move, they are competitors, speak for yourself, we (the community) don't want that
Activity: 88
December 11, 2017, 12:36:12 PM
COSS team or Rune,

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 11, 2017, 12:16:46 PM
The news are great guys https://medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-december-10th-2017-8ebfb6e20b13

New UI on christmas and will adopt COSSUSD COSSEUR etc.. instead of the soon to die USDT.

Nice.

I was thinking about using USD in waves or bitshares, but if COSS shows good growth, I'll go the COSS route.

Many good things happening to COOS right now and this is a little keeper in my books. I believe it will go the whole hog next year and really surprise us.. I don't think 1 USD a token is too far away. With new UI, ENGINE, FIAT and the maybe COSS -FIAT parings etc, many new ICOS and volume, it could get to BINANCE level and beyond, especially as we get paid to hold it through the trading revenues. RUNE HAS worked very hard and had great patience, especially in the slack room plus hodlers of over 100k get a free COSS MUG for XMAS yayayayaa..  Smiley
December 11, 2017, 06:49:17 AM
Well, after asking Rune on telegram, I think it's not possible for Safex. Same issues as for Modum.

Activity: 67
December 10, 2017, 03:44:36 PM
Bittrex delisted SAFEX, because this coin will give dividends to the safex holders. And Bittrex for some reason, does not want that.

If you want it to be listed on coss, you can retweet this

https://twitter.com/MaxPell7/status/939608054789804032

I think this two projects are kind of soulmates

Yep, a lot of volume could shift to COSS, and stay there, if SAFEX was to be listed in the near future . Bittrex was pretty much all of SAFEX volume.
December 10, 2017, 10:52:49 AM

The more I learn about Coss, the more I think these guys are genius.
Everything they do seems so obvious.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 506
December 10, 2017, 09:44:59 AM

Nice.

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 10, 2017, 07:03:06 AM

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
December 10, 2017, 02:22:00 AM
COSS is really a good token this year and they need a big community in the future. I hope the COSS price can recover soon as I am holding some COSS and hope the COSS price could reach $ 1 in 2018.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
December 10, 2017, 01:29:37 AM
I made an Ehereum withdrawal 3 days ago on COSS, it still has not come through, no result on Etherscan. I really hope they sort this out ASAP!!

They disabled all the withdrawal because of ETH network overload don't know when they will fix it.

Any idea how much GWEI is used by coss to send out a transaction?
December 09, 2017, 06:41:59 PM
Bittrex delisted SAFEX, because this coin will give dividends to the safex holders. And Bittrex for some reason, does not want that.

If you want it to be listed on coss, you can retweet this

https://twitter.com/MaxPell7/status/939608054789804032

I think this two projects are kind of soulmates
Pages:
Jump to: