Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][CPC] Cryptonia Poker: We are ready to play! - page 3. (Read 16949 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
Come play freerolls cash games or mtts on Cryptonia! Growing community!  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Now there are already a lot of projects that combine online games with crypto currency, this is a good move, plus there is a system of blockhain, and we all know that this is our security.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
No exchange yet?
Merit: 10
why won't the exchanges that took coinpoker take this coin?
Activity: 102
Hi, dev. Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
я нaпиcaл aдминy, ecли вoпpoc eщё aктyaлeн - oтпиши мнe тyт или в личкy!
Activity: 8
!!! SCAM alert !!!
Cryptonia Poker failed it's promise to land token on trade exchange, stopped answering questions on Telegram
and bans anyone who asks a direct question about current state of progress! Also presented fake ICO results!

No exchange will accept them. I asked on idex and they will never return CPC on their exchange list because it's a gambling coin.
Hi, dev. Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
register your member's account, my link gives you a 20% chip bonus: http://bit.ly/2Hzeo0G
and there you have options for fiat, too!
Activity: 229
what is up?
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
I love this project and will be supporting it as best that I can!

Need to see some decent exchanges soon though and increasing customer acquisition activity!

Would also like to see some improvements to the Poker client over time.
Night Time Is The Right Time, BABY!!!

Yet another win: 1st place with 1,500 CPC in 5K game
http://prntscr.com/jtgmg1

works like a charm!
I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Are you stupid?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Activity: 7
i was banned from telegram chat without reason.live chat from website removed
is a bit hard to have trust in them

Activity: 126
good project for poker fans this platform is convenient modern fast and reliable the team knows its business is very strong team
Night Time Is The Right Time, BABY!!!

Yet another win: 1st place with 1,900 CPC in 5K game
http://prntscr.com/jss5yb

works like a charm!
yes, I agree. I am happy nonetheless, they did something they promsied. Now I'm still hopeful!
Activity: 229
without a working exchange and trade ecosystem it doesn't matter if there are 1 or 10 new games and how much players are required;
if they don't make it work soon, this place is dead to me... a pity!
Do not get me wrong, I appreciate new tourneys, but making minimum entrants 10 is a step back. keep it at 3 or bump up to 5, but not enough players on site to make 10 players. Once again I do like that you guys added a new couple tourneys but executed wrong
no volume on etherdelta  Shocked
nothing from team. not looking good atm.
Activity: 8
!!! AMAZING NEWS !!!

today cryptonia poker started to pay out the winnings chips
[at moment, it is processed manually, but they promise to automate the process]

https://prnt.sc/k77cf0
Pages:
Jump to: