Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][CPC] Cryptonia Poker: We are ready to play! - page 5. (Read 16949 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The plan seems rather hopeful! Excellence results, very nice business, aware idea.
Activity: 25
I like the concept of this business! Impeccably logo, responsive website, engaging website!  Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 35
Last Fortnight of Cryptonia's ICO

Here's the wonderful journey of Cryptonia’s ICO.

1. Successful Pre-ICO: The soft cap was reached quickly.

2. Great ICO Stage 1 in May

3. ICO rating: 4.6/5 by ICO Bench, 8.1/10 ICO Marks and 5/5 by Track ICO.

4. ICO stage 2: CPC available at 5800 CPC/ETH, till June end.

5. Appreciation of CPC after the ICO’s

Last fifteen days to buy CPC at a bonus.

Read full story: https://goo.gl/rgFRuq

Buy more, Earn more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

[/quote]
The idea of the project is very much indemand especially now.
copper member
Fun Facts on Poker

Ola, poker lovers.

Here are a few poker facts that make this game the loveable sport that it is.

1. In Texas Hold’em, more than 300 ml hand combinations of 7 cards exist.

2. Russia has the maximum number of online poker player in the world.

3. Male to female ratio in poker is still about 9:1. However, there are many star female poker players who are ah-mazing and to look out for.

4. Poker began with a deck of 20 cards.

Read full story: https://medium.com/@CryptoniaPoker/fun-facts-on-poker-fff1af4fb052

Play more, win more @ cryptonia.poker.
copper member
Cryptonia Poker Features for Earning CPC

Here’s how you become a CPC millionaire:

1. Buy CPC in ICO’s: Purchase CPC at a low price of 5800 CPC/ETH and get a bonus of 20% on your purchase.

2. Appreciation of CPC: After the end of the ICO, CPC will be listen in exchanges and grow with the platform.

3. Play and Win: Play in poker rooms and tournaments to win more CPC.

4. Freeroll tournaments: Earn CPC for free.

5. Referral earning: Earn CPC by referring new users to the website.

We hope you find this guide useful.

Visit cryptonia.poker to buy CPC or play Freeroll tournaments.

Buy more, Play more and Earn more!

Read full story: https://goo.gl/E9FMKZ
copper member
Last Stage of the CPC's ICO

In the last stage of CPC’s ICO, we want to show you what you’re investing in and how you will generate value on your investment.

Here is the timeline and earning model of Cryptonia Poker:

1. ICO Stage 2 in June: CPC price of 5800 CPC/ETH, 90 million CPC soft cap reached

2. CPC will be listed in exchanges in July: As the platform and cryptocurrency attracts more users and investors, CPC will appreciate.

3. Cryptonia’s referral and partner program launch in July

4. Cryptonia’s RNG solution launch in August

5. Cryptonia’s fair play programme completion in August

We hope you find this as exciting and worthwhile as we do.

Don’t just take our word for it and see our great rating on Track ICO (5/5), ICO Marks (8.1/10), ICO Bench (4/5).

We are ready to play, are you?

Read full story: https://goo.gl/6tbvbn
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hi, dev. Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Activity: 47
Hi, DEVs unprejudiced logo & website.
Activity: 102
How CPC is Profitable ?
Increase in Token’s Value
With an increase in the demand of the currency after the ICO and promotional tournaments, the interested online players will have to buy Cryptonia at the market price. Those who purchase Cryptonia during the ICOs will benefit later as the demand for the currency will rise and hence its value. Thus, the exchange price will keep on increasing with a higher demand, enabling more and more players to join the online poker ecosystem and benefiting in long term.
hopes to success are well founded, what do you think?!
Activity: 10
Night Time Is The Right Time, BABY!!!

Yet another win: 1st place with 1,900 CPC in 5K game
http://prntscr.com/jss5yb

works like a charm!
GG
Activity: 21
Hello, CryptoniaPoker Smiley
On your thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicocpc-cryptonia-poker-we-are-ready-to-play-3206512 - only 1500 views now

We can increase views and comments in 500 times and more

I have perfect proposal to you for promotion your ICO(Project) and help with increasing amount of Investment
We are company which promote different projects on the Bitcointalk, Reddit, Telegram and etc.

We have next promotion plans on the Bitcointalk:
1) Your thread (ANN/Bounty/other) will be always at the top 24 hours per day.
Your project will be attract more attention from investors and bounty hunters.
This plan will not increase the number of post in your thread, but your thread will be always at the top.
2) Increasing the number of posts in thread.

We have the cheepest prices.

For more details write to us in Telegram - @bifyio

ALSO WE WILL PAY people who help us to find new custumers! We will give you 5% in ETH from project which will be attracted by you and order our service.

For trust to us, we can demonstrate how does our service work on your thread during 1 hour for free 🚀🚀🚀

Activity: 8
I am updating like I promised. Cryptonia Poker resolved my problem. They showed that they are fair and that they keep their promises. Thank you for that. Smiley
Activity: 237
When and which exchange will Cryptonia be listed?

When will withdraw be enabled?

Activity: 8

I chat with them and they told me that they will resolve my problem. I will update my info as soon as I get in touch with them.
Activity: 102
Control on over funds an' wifdrawals
Delays an' rigidity in fundin' of poker accounts an' wifdrawal of funds discourage players fum playin' online. Offen thar is various bank regulashuns, requirements of payment processo's, an' rules set by poker rooms thet redooce players’ corntrol on over their own funds. In extreme cases, funds were frozen o' accounts banned, an' in some cases, th' transackshun charges were mighty high.

in good faith, my safety feeling rights when it is come to on exchange in July Smiley
Activity: 224
I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the ICO?
copper member
Cryptonia ICO - Invest & Earn

Cryptonia Poker’s team is working hard to offer you a safe and transparent environment to play and invest.

Here are a few ways you can invest in CPC and earn;

1. Pre-ICO and ICO: Cryptonia Poker did great pre-ICO & ICO Stage 1. Buy CPC at 5800CPC/ETH in ICO stage 2 and get 20% bonus.

2. Appreciation of currency: Cryptonia will be listed on exchanges after the ICOs, and will appreciate as the platform grows.

3. Fair rakebacks and other benefits: 35% Rakebacks have been designed to benefit recreational players.

4. Referral earnings: You can refer your friends to Cryptonia.poker, and earn CPC.

5. Freeroll Tournaments: You can play and rank in top 7 players to win up to 2000 CPC per tournament.

Buy CPC today and join this $51 Billion industry. 

Play more, earn more at cryptonia.poker.

Read full story: https://goo.gl/yaUmCZ
Activity: 266
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Pages:
Jump to: