Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][CPC] Cryptonia Poker: We are ready to play! - page 9. (Read 16949 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Will blockchain prevent poker fraud and deception in tournaments? What are the advantages of poker from blockchain? In Cryptonia as well.
There are a lot of advantages of the blockchain, firstly - it is a high level of security, your account will not be hacked, and secondly - it is the speed of payments and transfers.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
Will blockchain prevent poker fraud and deception in tournaments? What are the advantages of poker from blockchain? In Cryptonia as well.

Of course, blockchain retains all information. But I also can not imagine how this will work with poker. It would be nice if someone explained. I think honesty in a poker tournament will depend on the organizers, on who is hosting the tournament. After the completion of ICO Cryptonia held its first tournament, then the project team will monitor everything.

Activity: 169
Activity: 102
Right, it's really likely that the price of CPC when it hits exchanges will be drastically lower than at ICO, just like it was with CoinPoker.
price on exchanges is higher than pre-ico always, because pre-ico HODL-ers don't dump under their value!! never!!
also it will increase in value with rise of ETH, naturally!

just keep in mind you gotta have strategy and stick to it - nobody promised you a free ride;

this ICO is as sound and profitable as ICO gets, only need to keep it together and be here in 2 months time..
Activity: 166
Registered at https://instantplay.cryptonia.poker, but the login doesn't work at the main site.  Huh

Write in support of the project. In the lower right corner of the site page there is a form for letters. Or write a telegram group to Cryptonia poker.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Good day. I'm new and I'd like to know. Can you somehow get Cryptonia Poker tokens without buying them? Thank you.
As I understand there is a bounty campaign. If you don't know what it is, you can read about it in topics for newbies. You can join Facebook or other social median component of bounty. If I have a bounty time I'll write a link. As for me I am going to going this bounty asap.

I also participate in bounty campaign of Cryptonia Poker. No, not in the subscription. Only in telegram  and facebook. I really hope that this will allow me to get some coins of the project.

If Cryptonia can withstand competition, then these coins will grow. At least I hope so very much, and it seems to me that there are all possibilities to do this. Unfortunately, now it is a very competitive and not stable market, moreover it is unhealthy competition. Many just simple copy the idea of ​​gambling on the blockchain.
I am completely agree with you. Now is very difficult time for everyone, especially for those who really want to do something good and useful. Cryptonia have all chance, but it will be very hard work. I will be glad to work for cryptonia. I like this project.
Just read the whitepaper and i'm curious if this project will be a succes..

I like the idea of a crypto working in the gambling (poker) area and offering solutions to the markets problems and having a web based version which other dont have.

Wish the team good luck expanding their project!

For the success of any project, like crypto-poker, one white paper is not enough. A lot of factors influence. Starting with the team, the fees, the proper allocation of resources and ending with the situation in the market. Now a lot of different projects and all offer good ideas. But the idea alone does not cost anything. Results are important. Cryptonia will be able to show good results in the future.
We can assume that this project has everything to become successful, even the situation in the market has stabilized, I believe that now open up great opportunities.

I would not jump to conclusions. In principle, it is true, now the situation with crypto-currencies is better. But this does not directly affect the success of Cryptonia Poker. For example, fees during the period of ICO can affect the development of the project. Depending on the result - for the worse or better.
We are waiting and watching. But too tightly too it is impossible. If you decide to invest in a project, it's better now. Otherwise, then there will be no discounts on tokens.

Or try with off.site:  https://www.cryptonia.poker/login/

That's what I tried. Instantplay works, the main site doesn't. I don't want to have two different logins at the same site.
we believe you can register with the same email/pass on the ico website, too! looks like ico and poker are not connected!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

I like the idea of a crypto working in the gambling (poker) area and offering solutions to the markets problems and having a web based version which other dont have.

For the success of any project, like crypto-poker, one white paper is not enough. A lot of factors influence. Starting with the team, the fees, the proper allocation of resources and ending with the situation in the market. Now a lot of different projects and all offer good ideas. But the idea alone does not cost anything. Results are important. Cryptonia will be able to show good results in the future.
We can assume that this project has everything to become successful, even the situation in the market has stabilized, I believe that now open up great opportunities.
Activity: 169
Right, it's really likely that the price of CPC when it hits exchanges will be drastically lower than at ICO, just like it was with CoinPoker.
price on exchanges is higher than pre-ico always, because pre-ico HODL-ers don't dump under their value!! never!!

just keep in mind you gotta have strategy and stick to it - nobody promised you a free ride;

this ICO is as sound and profitable as ICO gets, only need to keep it together and be here in 2 months time..

Probably have to wait a little over 2 months. If we get lucky. The price of coins may begin to grow a little later. It depends on the popularity of Cryptonia and the demand for coins.
Activity: 174

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Registered at https://instantplay.cryptonia.poker, but the login doesn't work at the main site.  Huh
I have problems with registration being asked, all works on all 100%. Maybe you confused something with passwords, or on the website technical works were?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Good day. I'm new and I'd like to know. Can you somehow get Cryptonia Poker tokens without buying them? Thank you.
As I understand there is a bounty campaign. If you don't know what it is, you can read about it in topics for newbies. You can join Facebook or other social median component of bounty. If I have a bounty time I'll write a link. As for me I am going to going this bounty asap.

I also participate in bounty campaign of Cryptonia Poker. No, not in the subscription. Only in telegram  and facebook. I really hope that this will allow me to get some coins of the project.

If Cryptonia can withstand competition, then these coins will grow. At least I hope so very much, and it seems to me that there are all possibilities to do this. Unfortunately, now it is a very competitive and not stable market, moreover it is unhealthy competition. Many just simple copy the idea of ​​gambling on the blockchain.

I agree, to invest now in the project, and then sell tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges at once - it makes no sense. Tokens need to hold a minimum of 6 months, thereby maintaining its price.

Not always like this. Coins of some projects are better to sell immediately after entering the stock exchanges. But I would rather sell half, and leave the other half. How to deal with the coins of Cryptonia, I have not decided yet. Everything will depend on the development of the project and the team.
i love it!!!
Scotty Nguyen tells the story better than hundred words in this video:
https://youtu.be/U6MjDf14MAw
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

I agree, to invest now in the project, and then sell tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges at once - it makes no sense. Tokens need to hold a minimum of 6 months, thereby maintaining its price.
Activity: 17

What role does a professional player Paul Danilov in Cryptonia Poker?
he just looks "professional" on a website LoL
[you can probably put me on there, and i would look better (and i play better poker :p)]
Activity: 90
Pages:
Jump to: