Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][CPC] Cryptonia Poker: We are ready to play! - page 8. (Read 16949 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
This is one of the Poker platform where i played poker. Initially there was some lags in updating real time statistics in tournaments, then it's getting better. I love to play only Hold'em poker and I participated in 1M CPC giveaways tournaments twice and won 80k CPC. That's good for me and I love to continue to play here more.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
here i keep myself pretty busy, winning every day! http://prntscr.com/jdjqgd
Activity: 69
hopefully the more successful for the team ,,, the good concept and good performance will support the great work, the spirit for the team !
Activity: 154
This one seems a relly interesting project and I'm very happy to be here from the beginning! I will support this idea in the next months! Good luck and nice job!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I thought it is cryptopia poker  Grin Another poker platform, I saw the same info with other project and I want to see what you can do differently from the others. I read some issues in this thread specially in communications in telegram etc. and with the app as well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Assets make transactions cheaper and the network faster. They are an extremely important part of the platform.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Can use Cryptonia tokens to play poker only on the project platform, or do you plan to partner with other online gaming platforms in the future? 
copper member
Activity: 35
is there a live chat for cryptonia anywhere?
i went on telegram, but there's nobody there, only some announcements!

Same here. Telegram chat isn't allowing comments.

I have played cryptonia a bit and it's so much harder to report the bugs with their poker app if you compare it to coinpoker's telegram chat.

The lack of comments from cryptonia here as well has made me lose a little confidence in them and their project. I hope their communication gets better so they can start to build their poker community.

I'm still playing there today and probably tomorrow, but I can't say for how much longer if they don't start to learn the art of communication.

We are awfully sorry for the issue with miscommunication, but we are struggling to improve it!
copper member
I think the community should put some work too in reviewing and helping to spread the word. We cannot just wait and let the devs with all the work.

We are currently working on the marketing campaign, so there will be more announcement and updates!
Activity: 3
i have a soft question to hard topic: it says:
Raised - 344.861 ETH (Including Fiat & BTC)
Softcap - 7 m CPC ---> Hardcap - 27.5 m CPC
but by my math it does not add up - 345 ethereum X by 7000CPC per ETH = 2,415,000CPC yet meter went past softcap notch?!

I don't get the maths either.

In parts it says a soft cap of 70m and hard cap of 275m but then in others it says 7m and 27.5m. Then in some text it writes out 70,000,000 and 275,000,000.
copper member
How to Buy Cryptonia to Play and Invest

Cryptonia Poker’s ICO is offering a bonus of 20% and a great price of 7000 CPC/ETH.

Buying Cryptonia or CPC is simple!

1. Visit cryptonia.poker and click on Join Token Sale.
Sign up, enter your Etherum address, and tick on the Terms and Conditions agreement.

2. Access your account
Buy CPC, withdraw it, track your transaction history, and join our referral programme.

2. Buy CPC
You can use any Etherum or bitcoin wallet. Just copy the payment address on your screen to transfer funds from any exchange to buy CPCs. You can track your transaction in the History section.

3. Withdraw CPC
Just click on Withdraw, enter the address of your Etherum wallet, and insert the number of CPCs you want to withdraw.

4. See your stored CPCs using the Smart Contract address given in your profile.

5. Earn CPCs by referring new users to the website using your referral link.

Read the full story here: https://goo.gl/aBw5Ev

Cryptonia Poker is ready to play. Are you?
is there a live chat for cryptonia anywhere?
i went on telegram, but there's nobody there, only some announcements!

Same here. Telegram chat isn't allowing comments.

I have played cryptonia a bit and it's so much harder to report the bugs with their poker app if you compare it to coinpoker's telegram chat.

The lack of comments from cryptonia here as well has made me lose a little confidence in them and their project. I hope their communication gets better so they can start to build their poker community.

I'm still playing there today and probably tomorrow, but I can't say for how much longer if they don't start to learn the art of communication.
Activity: 69
I think the community should put some work too in reviewing and helping to spread the word. We cannot just wait and let the devs with all the work.
Hello.

I have read the white paper and did not find the answer to my question.

What happens if the soft cap is not reached in ico stage 2 next month?

All I found were the words "Refundable if soft cap is not reached".

Does that mean everyone participating in ico stage 2 is refunded or everyone from every stage of the ico gets a refund and cryptonia poker just give up and walk away from the table?

If only ico stage 2 is refunded what happens instead of ico stage 2?

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Will blockchain prevent poker fraud and deception in tournaments? What are the advantages of poker from blockchain? In Cryptonia as well.

Of course, blockchain retains all information. But I also can not imagine how this will work with poker. It would be nice if someone explained. I think honesty in a poker tournament will depend on the organizers, on who is hosting the tournament. After the completion of ICO Cryptonia held its first tournament, then the project team will monitor everything.

I think you should read about how a smart contract works. It is not necessary to learn the details, but you will immediately see clearly how the players' funds will be protected. Decentralization and blockchain solve the problem of capturing the owner of the resource in the game process, and therefore in your wallet.
Smart Contract
Let's begin with the most elementary example. This is to make sure that the contract doesn't suddenly behave differently with a brand new compiler version. The key word pragma is called that way because, generally, pragmas are instructions for the compiler on how to assemble treat the source code. A contract in the sense of Solidity is a collection of code and data that resides at a specific status on the Ethereum blockchain. The line uint storedData, declares a state variable called storedData of kind uint. You can think about it as a single slot in a database that may be queried and modified by calling functions of the code that manages the database.

I'm not sure that I understood you correctly. What do you want to say? For me, your example is not elementary. Are we still not protected by gambling?
Sounds a funny, because the game is luck. This is luck to the honest game provider too.
Activity: 196
Hello. How are the project funds collected? Is there information about Cryptonia?
Absolutely all information is on the main site of the project, if you really are so interested. Sales are going well, but once the advertising project is certainly not enough.
Activity: 102
Will blockchain prevent poker fraud and deception in tournaments? What are the advantages of poker from blockchain? In Cryptonia as well.

Of course, blockchain retains all information. But I also can not imagine how this will work with poker. It would be nice if someone explained. I think honesty in a poker tournament will depend on the organizers, on who is hosting the tournament. After the completion of ICO Cryptonia held its first tournament, then the project team will monitor everything.

I think you should read about how a smart contract works. It is not necessary to learn the details, but you will immediately see clearly how the players' funds will be protected. Decentralization and blockchain solve the problem of capturing the owner of the resource in the game process, and therefore in your wallet.
Smart Contract
Let's begin with the most elementary example. This is to make sure that the contract doesn't suddenly behave differently with a brand new compiler version. The key word pragma is called that way because, generally, pragmas are instructions for the compiler on how to assemble treat the source code. A contract in the sense of Solidity is a collection of code and data that resides at a specific status on the Ethereum blockchain. The line uint storedData, declares a state variable called storedData of kind uint. You can think about it as a single slot in a database that may be queried and modified by calling functions of the code that manages the database.
Activity: 116
Hello. How are the project funds collected? Is there information about Cryptonia?
Activity: 174
There are a lot of advantages of the blockchain, firstly - it is a high level of security, your account will not be hacked, and secondly - it is the speed of payments and transfers.

Security in the "digital age" is a must. Even in a seemingly innocuous undertaking, like poker. Soon very much will be on the blockchain. It's unavoidable. And such projects, like Cryptonia, introduce it one of the first.
Activity: 238

Pages:
Jump to: