Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 104. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I see that the platform uses third party sources to work with additional data. Wont this have impact on security and correctness of platform’s operation? I’m somehow worried ‘cause not all the work is done by the project itself.
This is depends on lack of public information about one or several parties to the contract (for example, in case of obtaining of credit status of the loaner or loan approval). You shouldnt be  worried about this. Third party sources have good protection of data.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I see that the platform uses third party sources to work with additional data. Wont this have impact on security and correctness of platform’s operation? I’m somehow worried ‘cause not all the work is done by the project itself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
As i understand it, tokens will be exchanged to the tokens of ERC20 standard. What will be the rate?
The rate will be simple: 1 to 1!
Activity: 112
As i understand it, tokens will be exchanged to the tokens of ERC20 standard. What will be the rate?
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
Anyone know when old coins(i bought some pre-ico) will be replaced with new ones? Because this two tokens contract address is different. I did not find any news about this?

On the telegram some of the admins were posting a link to trade pre-ico tokens for the current tokens. I don't have the link. I suggest you just go onto the telegram and ask an official admin for the link (be careful on telegram though, there were at least 6 duplicate impostors of admins on there.)

Thanks, i asked on telegram, they said swap is not ready yet, maybe next week. So who posting link to trade pre-ico tokens is scammer.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
I think listing on Binance by April or May would be big. That is where I want to see it most. But I doubt binance will pick up CS right out of ICO

I do not think that the first exchange will be binance, most likely hitbtc or kucoin. Now it is difficult to get on Binance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
HappyCoin is a digital currency designed for use of peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority; managing transactions and issuing money is carried out collectively by the network. HappyCoin's purpose of development is to create a payment system for the future.
Credits provides HappyCoin with high speed and low price  transactions.

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4288

Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Anyone know when old coins(i bought some pre-ico) will be replaced with new ones? Because this two tokens contract address is different. I did not find any news about this?

On the telegram some of the admins were posting a link to trade pre-ico tokens for the current tokens. I don't have the link. I suggest you just go onto the telegram and ask an official admin for the link (be careful on telegram though, there were at least 6 duplicate impostors of admins on there.)
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
Initially there was an investment limit and then it was removed. I guess they could not get the expected investment. But they were able to make a hard cap. Congratulations for all
Activity: 232
wow! nice road map Smiley well if i invest here ? what will do ? i want to learn more more details to know that financial blockchain to invest Smiley
Activity: 238
How much tokens will be issued? Is additional emission planned?
There will be a billion tokens and no additional emission.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think most importantly they just want to have it listed on at least a few different exchanges, create more and more opportunities for people to buy and learn about the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Soma is a revolutionary decentralized platform which facilitates trade inside the Soma Community through a rewarding system that enables beneficial collaboration of the community members. Users are encouraged to engage in actions that will benefit other members and the community as a whole by rewarding such actions with Soma Community (SCT), a cryptocurrency designed to incentivize the members of the decentralized community to perform value-adding services and act as a fast, secure and cost-effective way of compensation.

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4287

Activity: 238
I think listing on Binance by April or May would be big. That is where I want to see it most. But I doubt binance will pick up CS right out of ICO
Yah, they would want to see volume first - which hopefully will be there.
Activity: 266
Activity: 81
May be a silly question will you launch on exchange and unlock at the same time or will you unlock and then go on exchange?
Activity: 322
How much tokens will be issued? Is additional emission planned?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
was the ICO successful?

From a financial perspective? YES. They reached their hard cap.
From an investors perspective? NO.  They kept changing their rules, and some investors missed out because they weren't given the facts from the admin team.
From a public perspecive? NO. The rule changes, the other issues leading up to the ICO, only give fuel to the fudders.  Why give Fudders fuel?

Sure, call me sour because I missed out on the ICO.  Why did I miss out?  because I believed and listened to the rules which were laid out by the Admin team.

With this one, missing out the on the ICO is fine with me.  More time will pass before they are on an exchange, which means more time to determine if they are actually a scam or not.  Right now it's REALLY hard to tell.

They got pretty good reviews online. Not sure if those were done prior to the rule changes you mentioned, though.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
ראה
I saw the co-founder of Facebook, Chris Hughes on CNBC today, and he was talking about how 0.1 % of Americans control more than 90% of the nation's physical assets, which is an imbalance not seen since 1929.

Strange how our SEC thinks they need to save us from concept-only investments, when average citizens are forced to invest in the same thieves in Washington, year after year.

The SEC allowed the banks and "accredited investors," to buy and leverage worthless mortgage backed securities for years a decade ago.  They knew they were worthless, they had to, and yet they didn't lift a finger until the house of cards collapsed.

The dollar is as worthless as President Trump was, without Russian money.  So who knows, perhaps Credits can save all of us from the 0.1%.  Why not, it saved Trump's Empire after the real estate crash.

Activity: 560
Merit: 261
The team handled the whole process unprofessionally.
The alpha was delayed many times and never worked.
The ICO rules are changed many times without good reason.
Jump to: