Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 14. (Read 37709 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 8
Its time we take action on fake accounts and bots that have been created to promote scammers, on paid shillers and greedy investors, that are willing to support scammers for their personal gain no matter if others get scammed. Its time for them to be judged for their value as they are destroying this industry and they have also a huge responsibility on people that get scammed and loosing their funds.
They are destroying this industry by creating fake hypes with uselles updates and articles, price predictions, manipulating people and contents, creating fake accounts to support or defend their statements, presenting false achievements and replying  on every common sense critic that is made by presenting facts, that he is a paid FUDer.
They are trying really hard to convince newcomers to invest on the ico they support by fake hypes every day so the price will increace and make their profit.
Some of the accounts here are bounty hunters that they dont even care if you get scammed so you should reconsider if you are going to value their future comments and opinion.

Here we need to state that any potential investor and newcomer on the crypto industry is responsible too by not getting enough knowledge or doing a research before he invests his money, but the solution to this problem is the rest of us we present facts and value and not by trying to scam them and to take advantage on their weak position and excitement.
That is pure manipulation.

Scammers are the parasites of this industry and they should be eliminated.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/credits-ico-scam-fake-accounts-and-bots-paid-shillers-and-scam-supporters-3300356
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
This is even worse than Verge and that is pretty hard to achieve. Community is almost the same, brainwashed, stubborn and euphoric people combined with a bunch of intentional shillers aware of what's going on. Where money gets involved, every rational thinking is forbidden.
I think you should show up your evidence.
Which serious stuffs led you to such aggressive assertion about CREDITS project, which looks likely good one and has strong community ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is even worse than Verge and that is pretty hard to achieve. Community is almost the same, brainwashed, stubborn and euphoric people combined with a bunch of intentional shillers aware of what's going on. Where money gets involved, every rational thinking is forbidden.
Funny how you act like Mr know it all, come on a forum, speak about a coin which you probably dont even own.
Cant wait for the Credits mainnet, Golem is a prime example of what a mainnet can do.
There is still time before the Credits main platform release for anyone interested. Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What makes you think this is a shitcoin.
You have not even given them a chance to show their main platform.
So according to your irritional logic, if a company produces software and it gets critized
then its automatically a shitcoin?
If you dont have anything constructive with hard facts, your just another mouth piece so keep quite.
I don't know why he doesn't also go to Verge, Tron, etc. forums to tell them about their shitcoin. I guess Credits or someone from their team did something to him in his sleep and he still has nightmares.

I think its as simple as he doesnt like Russians or something stupid like that.

Love russians especially "those" women recommended by president of the universe Putin. Tron,Verge are scams more refined scams than credits scam. I think you are targeting lower level scams. I would back a scam that attacks biggest scam in Crypto aka Ripple scam.
Activity: 6
As you define to whom give but to whom no?
Activity: 147
Merit: 19
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
So according to your irritional logic, if a company produces software and it gets critized
If you dont have anything constructive with hard facts, your just another mouth piece so keep quite.
I don't know why he doesn't also go to Verge, Tron, etc. forums to tell them about their shitcoin. I guess Credits or someone from their team did something to him in his sleep and he still has nightmares.

Russian hackers did it) so i didn't get it, the hard cap is reached, will there be a pay off? problems?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I'm surprise people are still selling event hough we are seeing good updates from the team they are even planning to hire community managers from different countries, anyway it's good to buy now, that Credits is now in the 49 cents level from 60 cents last week

Activity: 35
This is a very popular forum, but I am very surprised about how much anger there is in it. Not good.
Do not be surprised because people have different motives you just need to look beyond all this and then you will get a good tool for market analysis.

LOL what a great advice.
I can see that all kinds of shitcoin shillers have gathered in here, just watch for those signatures promoting them and it's all clear.
You actually kinda made a good point, because it is crucial to determine which projects are blatant scams and which are not, which is what I am trying to do here. But it's not easy because people would shill a pile of crap in order to make money. And call people fudders for saying it's a pile of crap.

This is a very popular forum, but I am very surprised about how much anger there is in it. Not good.
Do not be surprised because people have different motives you just need to look beyond all this and then you will get a good tool for market analysis.

LOL what a great advice.
I can see that all kinds of shitcoin shillers have gathered in here, just watch for those signatures promoting them and it's all clear.
You actually kinda made a good point, because it is crucial to determine which projects are blatant scams and which are not, which is what I am trying to do here. But it's not easy because people would shill a pile of crap in order to make money. And call people fudders for saying it's a pile of crap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Binance will never list this after what happened with Centra. But that's the least of the problems because this scam will continue to do it's thing for a while. They are expanding the shilling army and refusing to do AMAs so it's quite obvious.

Do you research before spreading dumb fud.
Yes, they refuse to do them, so this never happend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X07KsF8xgDc

People with brain disorder cannot assess the feasibility of any project and are inclined to FUD spreading.Therefore, don't pay attention to them.

Uneducated and easily manipulated people are the only thing this shitcoin and it's community have. Along with some shameless and pathetic marketing all over the place. So saying that people who are pointing out the flaws have brain disorders is dumb and shows you are only trying to hype this more to have gains, despite this being the worst case of manipulated scam performed.

Fair enough you have an opinion, but forcing it onto others turns an opinion into an agenda.
The smart play is to wait for Credits main release which is less then 2 months away.
If it is like you have been prophesizing then this whole charade will come crumbling down
very quickly.
On the other hand, if its not, then you will have
a lot of angry villagers hunting you down with pitchforks.
Question is, how big are your ....?
Binance will never list this after what happened with Centra. But that's the least of the problems because this scam will continue to do it's thing for a while. They are expanding the shilling army and refusing to do AMAs so it's quite obvious.

People with brain disorder cannot assess the feasibility of any project and are inclined to FUD spreading.Therefore, don't pay attention to them.

Uneducated and easily manipulated people are the only thing this shitcoin and it's community have. Along with some shameless and pathetic marketing all over the place. So saying that people who are pointing out the flaws have brain disorders is dumb and shows you are only trying to hype this more to have gains, despite this being the worst case of manipulated scam performed.
Activity: 57
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

Of course I saw that, it's embarrassing. Again a staged and pointless interview, they will never do a live AMA because that would be a disaster and they know it. Forget about Binance.

Pages:
Jump to: