Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 118. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I am also interested in Alpha, ahead of ICO, will the ICO be delayed as a result?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will you use third-party frameworks? If so, please list them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Dear Credits Admin: any news on the personal hardcap, GWEI & GAS Limits?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
When is ALPHA out guys?

Also still waiting for this. I wonder if they will be releasing it soon or delaying the ICO again to get it ready?
Activity: 224
I was wondering, whether entries of illegitimate transactions were minimized or completely eliminated? The second option seems to me too utopian.
Activity: 266
Hello. What function do you use to get hash-indexes of a required parameter? And why the choice has fallen on her?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Is this platform’s ICO open to everyone?
No, at first you need to apply to get into the white list and then to pass verification.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
When is ALPHA out guys?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Is this platform’s ICO open to everyone?
Activity: 21
@CREDITS TEAM:  When do you show us your ALPHA Testversion??? Only 3 days until ICO, nobody is going to invest without proof that you have a working alpha and proof of your fast transaction speeds.  Tell us if you deliver until the ICO or are you going to postpone again the ICO???
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Here is a new article about CREDITS for our portuguese-speaking followers on Portaldobitcoin.com The article explains what is e-government and how blockchain can be used in it. Blockchain platform perfectly fits for the new ideas for the implementation of e-government. Find out why by following the link.

https://portaldobitcoin.com/blockchain-e-teoria-de-um-governo-eletronico/

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. What is the soft-cap of this platform’s sale?
$ 1.5 million. This amount was collected even before the end of the pre-ICO.
Activity: 136
they will just sell about 100-120 Million tokens, rest will be burned. I dont know why they even created 1B tokens. Well, its unorganized like the whole ico.

They have created more because of fluctuating ETH prices just to make sure there are enough tokens in the end.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

It is not clear to me one thing:
if with 1 Eth I receive 5000 CS, this means that I pay 1 CS about 0.16-0.17 $
if 600 million tokens are sold during ICO, 60% of the offer, how do you reach hard cap of only $ 20 million?

600 million tokens at $ 0.17 to tokens are about $ 100 million cap

Can you please explain!

they will just sell about 100-120 Million tokens, rest will be burned. I dont know why they even created 1B tokens. Well, its unorganized like the whole ico.
Activity: 308
Hello. What is the soft-cap of this platform’s sale?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

It is not clear to me one thing:
if with 1 Eth I receive 5000 CS, this means that I pay 1 CS about 0.16-0.17 $
if 600 million tokens are sold during ICO, 60% of the offer, how do you reach hard cap of only $ 20 million?

600 million tokens at $ 0.17 to tokens are about $ 100 million cap

Can you please explain!
Activity: 252
I plan to invest in this platform, but I can't figure out the proposed security system: I've never seen anything like it before.
Perhaps your knowledge of programming is not too deep. What exactly do you want to know?
In the presentation it is written that Credits uses homomorphic encryption. Why was this particular technology chosen?

Because its use allows to work with coded queries on all steps of the round. Due to this the speed of transactions significantly increases.
Well. And how do you detect unreliable nodes? It is also important to understand from the security point of view.
For this purpose, they use analysis on relevance of locally stored registry Hash. It seems to me that the platform’s team managed to think all the details through.
I plan to invest in this platform, but I can't figure out the proposed security system: I've never seen anything like it before.
Perhaps your knowledge of programming is not too deep. What exactly do you want to know?
In the presentation it is written that Credits uses homomorphic encryption. Why was this particular technology chosen?

Because its use allows to work with coded queries on all steps of the round. Due to this the speed of transactions significantly increases.
Well. And how do you detect unreliable nodes? It is also important to understand from the security point of view.
Activity: 252

Jump to: