Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 120. (Read 37727 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Whether or not it has been decided which exchange the credits will be listed after ico?i hope it can be added on bttrex.

I also want this on popular exchange, this coin has a potential and doesn't want this to be a pump and dump coin, will hate to see this on Yobit, Kucoin, Bittrex, binance and coss is the best exchange for this coin if we want to see this coin to have mass adoption.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Who do you think the blockchain hasnt become wide spread in the financial area up to date? This technology offers a lot of profitable options.
The point is the speed of making transactions. The users, especially the large players of the markets, arent ready to wait for too long.
In my country some banking transactions can take up to three days and it’s okay for everyone.
If you mean the transfer of the funds, well, you can wait, but imagine that you’re paying with your credit card in the supermarket and you have to wait for 10 minutes.
This would cause incredible queues. Will the speed of proceeding of a transaction be instantaneous?
It’s supposed that this will take only a minute which will allow the platform to become a worthy competitor of traditional banks.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
Who do you think the blockchain hasnt become wide spread in the financial area up to date? This technology offers a lot of profitable options.
The point is the speed of making transactions. The users, especially the large players of the markets, arent ready to wait for too long.
In my country some banking transactions can take up to three days and it’s okay for everyone.
If you mean the transfer of the funds, well, you can wait, but imagine that you’re paying with your credit card in the supermarket and you have to wait for 10 minutes.
This would cause incredible queues. Will the speed of proceeding of a transaction be instantaneous?
Activity: 336
Hey there. What’s the duration of the main stage of the ICO?

If my calculations are correct, it’ll last for two weeks exactly.
Activity: 196
Hey there. What’s the duration of the main stage of the ICO?
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Whether or not it has been decided which exchange the credits will be listed after ico?i hope it can be added on bttrex.
Activity: 336
Greetings! How many tokens are going to be for sale during ICO?
Seems to be about 50% to 60% if not mistaken.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
Project super.How to participate in the bounty of the company please tell us, I really want to help the project and earn some money Undecided
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-credits-official-bounty-thread-hardcap-is-reached-closed-2241121
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hi. When does the sale start?

The ICO will be started on February 15th, dont miss it.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Been looking into this project for a while, team is good, project is good and needed, hard cap is good, strong community, but might be a little longer before we see anything running. If you are into long term project then this is a fantastic one.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
You’ve got some ambitious goals. Why are you so confident you can achieve all that?
Credits  team has already released a product that works and it is only going to take some time to make the rest work.
But MVP is not enough to evaluate the whole project. I think you jump into conclusions.
The team consulted with leading experts of this industry and made sure that it’s possible from technical point of view.
Great. Btw do you seriously believe that it’s going to take a couple of seconds to complete a transaction? I think it’s too good to be true.
Well you know sometime ago we couldnt imagine that we would be able to send thousand messages at the sam time. Blockchain makes a lot of thing easier and those who already started using it they know it.

Keep in mind that there is always a trade-off between speed and decentralization. Increasing speed requires centralization, at least until now. That's also the case for lightning network.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Our portuguese-speaking followers are welcome to join CREDITS’ brazilian/portuguese social media channels where they can read and discuss latest news in their native language!
Junte-se à nossa comunidade brasileira/portuguesa da CREDITS, para notícias e discussões em nosso próprio idioma!
https://t.me/CREDITSPortuguese
https://medium.com/@CREDITSBrasil
https://twitter.com/CREDITSBrasil

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
why  don't Credits make smaller amount of token, such as 500 milions, instead of make bilion tokens then burn?
Coz smart-contract was written earlier, when the price of ETH was only around 300 usd. Everything is ok i think, i don't worry about this, and i already saw many ico's that used this scheme.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
why  don't Credits make smaller amount of token, such as 500 milions, instead of make bilion tokens then burn?
Do you think Credits will be a good competitor or uTrust and is there a chance to surpass it during the ICO??
We need successful Alpha now, it will be the best proof of their concept. I'm waiting waiting waiting... ))
Good afternoon. What hard cap does the sale of the tokens of your platform have?
It’s $15 million. I believe it wont become a problem to collect them.
a large amount but possibility will reach hard cap
i don't think it will be long to wait for this project achieve succes
because i see a very good development from CREDITS project
you know, last times i think that they could increase the hard cap to 40 millions and even this sum is absolutely possible to reach for such big, needed and ambitious project. But i realize that it is too late to do that. So, as i mentioned earlier, i'm waiting the really fast hard cap, from a less than a half of whitelisted people. What do you think about it?
Jump to: