Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game - page 9. (Read 9944 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
7 security audits were completed. In my opinion, this is a good indicator that the team wanted to create a very reliable project. Good job.
Lucky Strike does not have a high rating yet, but I think that as the jackpot increases, everything will change quickly.
Activity: 32
I'm more interested in investing in this game. Is it possible to invest without taking part in an instant game?
Activity: 26
I certainly saw that the soft cap is not installed, but the funds needed to promote the project. If the team is not able to raise the necessary funds during the ICO, how will the further strategy of the developers take place?
I think that the whole strategy is described on the website Lucky Strike. More aggressive search of players is not provided. But a lot depends on the first investors who can attract their friends.
Activity: 93
The website looks awesome! I didn't understand all the aspects yet, but I'm still impressed.
I think the best way to find out about the details of the project is to test the game. I tried it and I liked it.
Now testing the game is completed. You can buy a token and bet in a real game. Good luck everyone.
Quite simple conditions of the game. Everything is based on a smart contract. This is a good thing. Let's see how quickly the team can increase the number of players.
I think that the number of investors or players will grow as new partners are attracted with the help of profits from the affiliate program. In order to successfully sell tokens, there are 118 more days.
Activity: 43
Has your team previously participated in the development of games on the blockchain? Just wanted to see your successful ideas and their popularity at this stage of the ICO launch.
I think that testing the game can show the skills of developers. Now Lucky Strike has presented all the necessary tools for this.
in my opinion, the audit of the smart contract will be able to ensure the quality of the game. Now the audit has passed the 7th version of the smart contract, I think that players can be more confident in the fair distribution of all winnings.
That's cool. Everything went well. I haven't seen many bets yet. But I want to try to support Lucky Strike.
Activity: 33
I do not understand why the team decided to hold such a principle of selling a token for the ICO. It seems to me that investors have more confidence in those projects that have agreements with exchanges for listing.
I am sure that each project can have its own special strategy and understanding of the project development. You can either support it or not.
I see that the testing continues to Ropsten Testnet. Now participants can already use the terms of the affiliate program?
Already have updated information on the game site. I am glad that the team was able to successfully pass the audit of the smart contract and start selling ICO.
Activity: 33
I see that the testing continues to Ropsten Testnet. Now participants can already use the terms of the affiliate program?
Activity: 31
I do not understand why the team decided to hold such a principle of selling a token for the ICO. It seems to me that investors have more confidence in those projects that have agreements with exchanges for listing.
Activity: 23
Has your team previously participated in the development of games on the blockchain? Just wanted to see your successful ideas and their popularity at this stage of the ICO launch.
I think that testing the game can show the skills of developers. Now Lucky Strike has presented all the necessary tools for this.
in my opinion, the audit of the smart contract will be able to ensure the quality of the game. Now the audit has passed the 7th version of the smart contract, I think that players can be more confident in the fair distribution of all winnings.
Quite simple conditions of the game. Everything is based on a smart contract. This is a good thing. Let's see how quickly the team can increase the number of players.
Activity: 30
The website looks awesome! I didn't understand all the aspects yet, but I'm still impressed.
I think the best way to find out about the details of the project is to test the game. I tried it and I liked it.
I certainly saw that the soft cap is not installed, but the funds needed to promote the project. If the team is not able to raise the necessary funds during the ICO, how will the further strategy of the developers take place?
Activity: 30
I understand correctly that the more I play in an instant game, the greater my chance to get the jackpot in all categories of its accrual?
Activity: 36
Every bet made by every player accumulates ETH profit to your LST.
How does this process happen? Where can I see the description?
I am now also studying the details of the game, I think that you need to carefully read the description provided to find the answers. Too bad there's no WP.
Activity: 72
endless chance to win is of course a very new approach with the participation of players in the lottery. Probably, so the team will maintain a constant interest in the game. Let's see how it works.
Activity: 26
Every bet made by every player accumulates ETH profit to your LST.
How does this process happen? Where can I see the description?
Now those participants who tested the game and made bets are registered and will be able to continue the game after the testing?
Pages:
Jump to: