Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation. - page 11. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Project itself and idea behind is fascinating But is it really wise to make an ICO on such weak market??
When team prepared this project market was not so red. So now it is to late to change smth
Im just aware project may not reaching the hard cap. However i wish it happend
I truly believe hard cap will be reached. Moreover we still have a time for that
Yes it is. But all the market has to start growing. Otherwise it wont be a matter how much time left
Thats completly up to manipulators Cheesy Project is very promising and worth of investment in any case
Thats absolutly true. No matter in what condition market is now
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Project itself and idea behind is fascinating But is it really wise to make an ICO on such weak market??
When team prepared this project market was not so red. So now it is to late to change smth
I truly believe hard cap will be reached. Moreover we still have a time for that
Yes it is. But all the market has to start growing. Otherwise it wont be a matter how much time left
Thats completly up to manipulators Cheesy Project is very promising and worth of investment in any case
Activity: 2
I looked at the plan every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
You said you gonna sell electricity directly to the grids. But how big plant you are going to build? Huh
We aim to start with one 100 MWh plant, generating and selling up to 400 gigawatt-hours per year to the grid in Northern Europe through the Nord Pool system.

Thats it? The only one plant? Or it is just for the start?
Ultimately, we plan to have hundreds of plants on five continents, with a total capacity of more than 2,500 terawatt-hours per year by 2030. The current average wholesale price of 2,500 terawatt-hours is around $100 billion USD.
That sounds much better Grin very optimistic plans! Hope you wi successed with that
this is one of the big plans of this project and all that requires a lot of funds to make it happen. My hope is that many investors will support this project in the future.
Activity: 14
Every relevant action in the publishing process such as paper submission and peer reviews will be registered in the blockchain and accessible to anyone, making #science more transparent, universal and open than ever before.
You said you gonna sell electricity directly to the grids. But how big plant you are going to build? Huh
We aim to start with one 100 MWh plant, generating and selling up to 400 gigawatt-hours per year to the grid in Northern Europe through the Nord Pool system.

Ultimately, we plan to have hundreds of plants on five continents, with a total capacity of more than 2,500 terawatt-hours per year by 2030. The current average wholesale price of 2,500 terawatt-hours is around $100 billion USD.
That sounds much better Grin very optimistic plans! Hope you will successed with that
Activity: 56
Deneum.com tends to invest very well in the current technology market. With this campaign pr token will be very valuable. I need more information sources of this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The idea itself is very cool and will attract a lot of attention but who is your main consumers? Who is your core audience?
Manufacturing, Crypto-mining, Transportation, Electricity producers, Residential, Governments
If there is so many usecases - would not it be better to sell electricity, not just power stations?
Along with selling Power Stations, it also makes sense for us to sell electricity. Any new or existing facility or residential district can be powered by Deneum Power Stations at a lower price than off-the-grid retail prices. These Power Stations also eliminate the need for major investments into refurbishing existing grids when you need to connect to the grid.
Okay, but still it is not clear you gonna sell electricity to consumers or directly to the grid??
We plan to sell electricity to both end consumers and to the grid. We plan to build our own large plants and wholesale low-cost electricity to the grid.

selling electricity to end consumers and the electricity network requires large capital to make electrical installations. I hope you have a great partner who will be involved. this is a great project for humanity.
Power Station itself is an installation. Moreover all the power stations may be connected and work in parallel. Is it a electrical installation for you? Grin
Thats plans for a very long future. Firstly, the Power Stations itself have to be created. It is plans for few years
Yes, I know. Every ICO it is an investment for longterm holding.
Merit: 29
The idea itself is very cool and will attract a lot of attention but who is your main consumers? Who is your core audience?
Manufacturing, Crypto-mining, Transportation, Electricity producers, Residential, Governments
If there is so many usecases - would not it be better to sell electricity, not just power stations?
Along with selling Power Stations, it also makes sense for us to sell electricity. Any new or existing facility or residential district can be powered by Deneum Power Stations at a lower price than off-the-grid retail prices. These Power Stations also eliminate the need for major investments into refurbishing existing grids when you need to connect to the grid.
Okay, but still it is not clear you gonna sell electricity to consumers or directly to the grid??
We plan to sell electricity to both end consumers and to the grid. We plan to build our own large plants and wholesale low-cost electricity to the grid.

selling electricity to end consumers and the electricity network requires large capital to make electrical installations. I hope you have a great partner who will be involved. this is a great project for humanity.
Power Station itself is an installation. Moreover all the power stations may be connected and work in parallel. Is it a electrical installation for you? Grin
Thats plans for a very long future. Firstly, the Power Stations itself have to be created. It is plans for few years

Activity: 108

Pages:
Jump to: