Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation. - page 6. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
At what stage of the development are you now?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I believe everything depends on the team, most plans now ignore the level of their tokens to exchange. That will make the business more tedious because there is no daily volume and prices are getting lower.
Activity: 53
As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it's just that people don't hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?
Do u have any plans for contest? Like for increasing the number of members in the tg chat? Or anything else with rewards in tokens?
To be honest i dont think it is really needed. It is mostly just wasting of tokens. All the ppl who would take part in contest they dont have any interest in the project
Hm.. Well i agree that not all the people will be interested But a lot would be involved. So a lot of new people will know about project and it is definitely the thing why such contests are being made
Merit: 22
Do u have any plans for contest? Like for increasing the number of members in the tg chat? Or anything else with rewards in tokens?
To be honest i dont think it is really needed. It is mostly just wasting of tokens. All the ppl who would take part in contest they dont have any interest in the project
Activity: 14
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
Activity: 252
I dont understand one point: Why have u chosen ICO? I guess IPO will suit ur project better. Hope to hear the team's opinion
ICO is much more convenient then IPO. It requires less things and it is less regulated
For the IPO all the patents would have been obtained already and Power Station had to be ready. So.. It is impossible currently as the funds for that is needed. Here we go with ICO
ICO also provides the opportunity of blockchain implementation here. With IPO it wont be possible
Activity: 308
I dont understand one point: Why have u chosen ICO? I guess IPO will suit ur project better. Hope to hear the team's opinion
ICO is much more convenient then IPO. It requires less things and it is less regulated
For the IPO all the patents would have been obtained already and Power Station had to be ready. So.. It is impossible currently as the funds for that is needed. Here we go with ICO
Activity: 14
Greetings fellows. Amazing, and amusing. I am in. )))
Merit: 11
Activity: 74
This technology will be very useful for many people because, as with the technology that will be owned more produce energy and most importantly Denium more cost saving, with 62 times testing, surely the technology has managed to running process, and useful in the future.
Cmmon guys! Electricity is very cheap! Why your tokens have to grow in price if electricity is cheap??
The average market price in Northern Europe (where initial sales are likely to happen) is currently around 58 EUR, or $72 USD (the wholesale price is around 40 EUR, and retail is around 110 EUR).
And what? You believe token will grow up to 72 usd?? Huh
This gives us confidence that the DNM price is likely to getting closer to this level by the time of launch, which is scheduled for late 2020.
So 70$ +- is the expected price for 2020? Hm.. Sounds faur enough for 2 year development.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Cmmon guys! Electricity is very cheap! Why your tokens have to grow in price if electricity is cheap??
The average market price in Northern Europe (where initial sales are likely to happen) is currently around 58 EUR, or $72 USD (the wholesale price is around 40 EUR, and retail is around 110 EUR).
This gives us confidence that the DNM price is likely to getting closer to this level by the time of launch, which is scheduled for late 2020.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I can not find any review of your project.. Is your marketing already ongoing? I would like to take a look at the last articles about the project
Go to the telegram group. All the relevant info, news, updates - are there.
Merit: 1
I can not find any review of your project.. Is your marketing already ongoing? I would like to take a look at the last articles about the project
Pages:
Jump to: