Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation. - page 8. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 14
Greetings
I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
ETH has very big problems with scalability. Why have you chosen exactly that platform?? I guess there are enough projects on the market that would suit your project much better
ETH will be upgraded very soon. Then it will have no competitors at all
Vitalik promises that so long. As for now even XEM or EOS would suit this project much better
ETH is already proven technology. With its smart contracts ICO conducting is very easy process
Moreover only ETH has such advanced smart contracts. As for EOS u must be kidding. It is very raw! Even account creation there is very hard
Merit: 10
ETH has very big problems with scalability. Why have you chosen exactly that platform?? I guess there are enough projects on the market that would suit your project much better
Vitalik promises that so long. As for now even XEM or EOS would suit this project much better
ETH is already proven technology. With its smart contracts ICO conducting is very easy process
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Guys, just can your idea be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your plan? What role does the coin have? Thanks
If you own tokens you will have an opportunity to own a power station with super cheap electricity Grin
Guys, just can your idea be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your plan? What role does the coin have? Thanks
Blockchain is not obligatory here. Mostly just a way of attracting funds via ICO. Imho
Activity: 13
Are you sure you will be enough of money till 2020 ? If you reach hard cap i mean
Yes, it is. Team has calculated all the points and hard cap will be enough to produce the final product
Reaching hard cap on such weak market will be very complicated task. Hope soft cap will be also enough to deliver the product
Are you sure you will be enough of money till 2020 ? If you reach hard cap i mean
Yes, it is. Team has calculated all the points and hard cap will be enough to produce the final product
Activity: 14
I'm very excited with this project. This is the first of its kind with unique features. I have no doubt that it will surely moon and we see how this idea create really infostructure for crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What's the difference in token price between private sale and pre sale rounds?
Private sale - $2.95-4.45
Pre Sale - $5.65
Main sale - $8.90
Okay. And how many token overall is available for the sale??
The total tokens to be issued during the three ICO stages: 15,000,000 (11,400,000 Tokens are available for Crowd Sale stages).
Very small supply to be honest. Will you issue even more tokens in future?
As DNM is a utility token, the company may issue new tokens for new consumers to purchase electricity supplies — but no earlier than December 1, 2020, or once retail sales are launched. New tokens may only be issued when the supply by current Token Holders is not sufficient for a new consumer to efficiently purchase Deneum electricity and when the Token price is above $20 USD per Token.
Pre Sale - $5.65
Main sale - $8.90
The total tokens to be issued during the three ICO stages: 15,000,000 (11,400,000 Tokens are available for Crowd Sale stages).
Very small supply to be honest. Will you issue even more tokens in future?
Pre Sale - $5.65
Main sale - $8.90
Pre Sale - $5.65
Main sale - $8.90
Pre Sale - $5.65
Main sale - $8.90
brand new
Activity: 0
As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I don't regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!
Pages:
Jump to: