Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟⚫️Deneum.com🌟⚫️ Ultra-low-cost electricity generation. - page 7. (Read 4788 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
ICO promotion is very complicated point - Any plans to be listed on Wings? For the ico forecasting. I guess it would boost the popularity
Agree, perfect opportunity to promote the project amoung wings community just for 1-2% of tokens
In the way of marketing - What countries will you specify? Or you will just target global audience?
The second one. Whats the sense of targeting only some countries? Better to focus on global audience
Hm.. It is the things that are being created by the investors. It does not depend on the team at all
Well, investors is the engine of the project but team has the full responsibility about listing projects on exchanges
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
ICO promotion is very complicated point - Any plans to be listed on Wings? For the ico forecasting. I guess it would boost the popularity
Agree, perfect opportunity to promote the project amoung wings community just for 1-2% of tokens
In the way of marketing - What countries will you specify? Or you will just target global audience?
The second one. Whats the sense of targeting only some countries? Better to focus on global audience
Hm.. It is the things that are being created by the investors. It does not depend on the team at all
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Merit: 29
Merit: 11
I like how team is making this ICO. Even on such a weak market they demonstrate the steady approach
It is just the beginning. I foresee the big hype coming here after the live stream and product demonstration
Merit: 22
I like how team is making this ICO. Even on such a weak market they demonstrate the steady approach
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Your technology itself looks brilliant BUT how may I ensure that it is all fore real and your Power Station really works?? Huh
The demonstrating prototype of the Power Station will be showcasing how the technology works. The streaming is scheduled to start on October 1st, 2018.
Okay, not bad. But is there any chance to meet team in personal or just ensure the work of Power Station by myself?
Yes, investors with 10,000 Tokens or more are welcome to come to our European lab to see the prototype at work and meet us in person.
Why exactly 10k tokens are needed? Why not everyone who wants to teake a look??
Our lab is not so huge to allow hundreds of visitors to take a look Grin Person with 10000 tokens may be considered as a true project's supporter and that's why it has a sense to allow such a person to visit our lab and this way to say "Thank You for your support"
In other words, "we want you to spend thousands before we ALLOW you to do your due dilegence".

BLOODY PASS.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
As far as i understand the price per token will go up to the electricity price, right? But price for electricity is different in every country
As the project gets nearer to the launch of initial sales and power supplies, the DNM price will approach the average electricity price in countries within our coverage — an inevitability due to arbitrage opportunities.
Sounds like i will be able to trade the electricity Grin buy from you cheaper and sell to someone at higher price
Otherwise, anyone can purchase electricity from us and sell to consumers (or to the grid) at a higher price, which will inevitably happen
As far as i understand the price per token will go up to the electricity price, right? But price for electricity is different in every country
As the project gets nearer to the launch of initial sales and power supplies, the DNM price will approach the average electricity price in countries within our coverage — an inevitability due to arbitrage opportunities.
Sounds like i will be able to trade the electricity Grin buy from you cheaper and sell to someone at higher price
Activity: 28
Be able to purchase coins
And second would you expand your project of energy to Africa
Can u please contact me on WhatsApp or can I please email you
Activity: 14
Hey, everybody! Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
Activity: 364
Deneum has an interesting idea, with the idea that cheap electricity generation will make many people interested in the project. Successful project will address the global power shortage problem. I think you need a project introduction to help the community know and support Deneum.
Activity: 185
a good system for the future. how does this system work on this platform, give more detailed info
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi  This idea is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
I have read in telegram team would not attend a lot of conferences any time soon... Why? How are you going to promote this project?
That’s simple - we do a breakthrough on the energy market, which does not need exhaustive marketing and PR effort to spread the word. At the very initial stages we need to kickstart these though - which is what we are doing now. You may expect some buzz around in a short term.
I have read in telegram team would not attend a lot of conferences any time soon... Why? How are you going to promote this project?
Pages:
Jump to: