Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][DTH] Dether - Buy & sell crypto for cash. Spend it at physical store - page 11. (Read 3081 times)

legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
I was very astonished to find out that I didn't pass the KYC.  I used the same ID-photo I used in various KYC's where I did pass.  I gave correct information so you have absolutely no reason to put me on the blacklist.  Giving a second chance IF there are any tokens left from the first phase won't cut it. Angry

(I'm even promoting dether by my sig/avatar, that's ironic now)

There won't be any second round or any token left after 7/02 as they are SCAMMER. They open KYC for only 3 hours while people is sleeping, they blacklist people even when they've done KYC, keep watching to see the evil unfold.

Okay so first, if they wanted to scam you they would have whitelist everyone to be sure to get as much money as they can. So your theory that they are scammer because they blacklist people is completely ridiculous.

Second, the project is worldwide, if you were sleepin when the KYC registration was open it's your problem, other people were not.

And third, if there is no token left after the first round it will be because of the whitelisted people that did buy all the tokens, so again, not their fault.

Stop stop screaming that they are scammers with such ridiculous arguments. Or find another word that describe them better and that fit your argumentation.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I was very astonished to find out that I didn't pass the KYC.  I used the same ID-photo I used in various KYC's where I did pass.  I gave correct information so you have absolutely no reason to put me on the blacklist.  Giving a second chance IF there are any tokens left from the first phase won't cut it. Angry

There won't be any second round or any token left after 7/02 as they are SCAMMER. They open KYC for only 3 hours while people is sleeping, they blacklist people even when they've done KYC, keep watching to see the evil unfold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Great to be in the whitelist for this project. But I wonder why some people say scam when they don't make ico?
You are despicable Dether, KYC only lasted for 3 hours, while i was sleeping
This ICO is a SCAM, don't put money into it

Dear ljtronics1,

The whole team apologizes for those who could not register. We have been overwhelmed by the strong demand which has overloaded the KYC platform.

For those who have not been able to register for the KYC you will have the opportunity in the second round of the public sale to buy the tokens that have not been sold.

But please, don't spread FUD. 3460 people have been successfully whitelisted for Dether's token sale. We do our best to meet your needs and satisfy each and every one of you.

You can contact us on our telegram channel https://t.me/Dether_io and by email [email protected]
Just listen to your own word for a sec ! You said there will be a second round ? How can you guarantee this ? It's impossible. All those 3460 had been SCAMMED by you !!!
You have nothing to say Scammer ?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
A big fan of Eddy Travia and his work. Recently got to know that he is supporting and in the advisory panel of Dether since then following the project. Eagerly waiting for the ICO to start and low hard cap makes this project a meaningful and unique in between all those who are just craving for money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Interesting project, i read your WhitePaper. But my general question is "How are you going to evolve? What way are you going start your project when speed of ETH Blockchain is ~20 trans per sec?"

Dear ljtronics1,

The whole team apologizes for those who could not register. We have been overwhelmed by the strong demand which has overloaded the KYC platform.

For those who have not been able to register for the KYC you will have the opportunity in the second round of the public sale to buy the tokens that have not been sold.

But please, don't spread FUD. 3460 people have been successfully whitelisted for Dether's token sale. We do our best to meet your needs and satisfy each and every one of you.

You can contact us on our telegram channel https://t.me/Dether_io and by email [email protected]
Just listen to your own word for a sec ! You said there will be a second round ? How can you guarantee this ? It's impossible. All those 3460 had been SCAMMED by you !!!
Activity: 265

Dear ljtronics1,

This is the biggest worry that most people I talk to that haven’t gotten into Crypto yet have.  “How can I make sure I can get my money back out, and how easy is it to do so?”  Making an easy gateway to easily get back into FIAT will be HUGE!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
This is the biggest worry that most people I talk to that haven’t gotten into Crypto yet have.  “How can I make sure I can get my money back out, and how easy is it to do so?”  Making an easy gateway to easily get back into FIAT will be HUGE!
, you inevitably gave it.  Wink

Excellent.  That was what I wanted to read.  Good luck on the project!  I like your professional handling of this ICO already.  The last few ICO's I entered that had a professional approach all did well.  I hope that's a pattern!  Grin
I could be wrong but I had the impression you didn't have to give your email in the KYC...?  Just your name, location, ID etc.  I registered around 15.20h. but haven't received confirmation yet.  I'm patient but a bit worried about the email.

There was an email input in the form.
Don't worry if you finished the procedure, you inevitably gave it.  Wink

Some of you have received an email of confirmation, some of you have not. In any case, we have the emails of every whitelisted contributor and in order to make sure that you know if you are whitelisted or not, we will send an email to all whitelisted contributors.
We will inform you when the email is sent so you can check your inbox.

I any case, you can contact us at [email protected] for further assistance.

I could be wrong but I had the impression you didn't have to give your email in the KYC...?  Just your name, location, ID etc.  I registered around 15.20h. but haven't received confirmation yet.  I'm patient but a bit worried about the email.
First round of Dether’s token sale registration is closed.
Thank you everyone! We have reached the maximum number of whitelisted contributors in just a few hours.

And if you could not register, you will still be able to contribute in the second round of Dether’s token sale! See you on February 7th, 2018 for Dether’s token sale on https://dether.io

About emails confirmations: if you have done all the procedure you will receive a confirmation email very soon. Thank you for your patience.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
About the signature campaign. What percentage of the tokens are allocated to that campaign ?
Are the Dether pegged to something ? What gives its value ?
30% of the bounty tokens are allocated to the signatures/avatars. You can see the exact distribution here : https://medium.com/@DETHER/announcing-dethers-bounty-program-8722006b5db0
For better understanding how works the DTH token have a look on our "Utility & Economics of the Dether Token" article : https://medium.com/@DETHER/utility-economics-of-the-dether-token-9312407aa034

Thanks. If I understand correctly, Dether use a token-locking system that force users to buy and hold DTH. That way, the valuation increase with use. Quite simple in fact.

Also Dether is a sort of "better localbitcoins" that reward its users.
Where's the KYC link? You forgot your schedule!

KYC is opening at 3pm CET
Sorry for the last minute delay, we are just making sure that everything goes smoothly for everyone.

You can join us in our telegram groups for fresh news : https://t.me/Dether_io & https://t.me/Dether_Announcements (official announcements).
Activity: 85
Where's the KYC link? You forgot your schedule!
Pages:
Jump to: