Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 10. (Read 115748 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 0
I think that this project will be on its top in a few months. I will study it much deeper for now, but I don’t know is there any point of getting into it now considering that there’s more than a year left…
It still depends on you if you will join the ICO. For me it is better to join as long as the price still low and the bonuses are tasty.
Well, is all about giving preferences to the community, as long as it has no negative effect on the project, then I see no reason why we should be worried about that, personally I don't think it’s something to get fixated about, as the project's main focus is on Concentrator, not like usual ICO.
It’s better to join in now, because after this stage price is expected to go much higher. This is according to information gotten from their website.
At the moment is a fantastic opportunity to get in whilst the coin is still undervalued and has plenty of growth to do.
Agreed, with the current crypto market situation also offers pretty good value to get in now. I hope we can see some nice rises after exchanges listing.
True. But what is the price without bonuses? I think I have seen it earlier but forgot. My bad. I also did not check the ICO progress today.  How far are we? Still long way for soft cap?
Activity: 224
I think that this project will be on its top in a few months. I will study it much deeper for now, but I don’t know is there any point of getting into it now considering that there’s more than a year left…
It still depends on you if you will join the ICO. For me it is better to join as long as the price still low and the bonuses are tasty.
Well, is all about giving preferences to the community, as long as it has no negative effect on the project, then I see no reason why we should be worried about that, personally I don't think it’s something to get fixated about, as the project's main focus is on Concentrator, not like usual ICO.
It’s better to join in now, because after this stage price is expected to go much higher. This is according to information gotten from their website.
At the moment is a fantastic opportunity to get in whilst the coin is still undervalued and has plenty of growth to do.
Agreed, with the current crypto market situation also offers pretty good value to get in now. I hope we can see some nice rises after exchanges listing.
Activity: 36
Activity: 238
Activity: 14
post the youtube link of this project.
Activity: 162
Activity: 238
Activity: 181
Activity: 252
It's great that the manager post news, but why do you answer the questions so rare? At what stage is the project now?
Maybe there is a Telegram group for this kind of questions? BTT is too slow to answer questions.

People in team probably busy with technically project. Most of the questions asked on the forum is answered pages ago or in the whitepaper.
They have their social media PR people so they take care of that. No need to bother the devs with that. But I can understand that they have a lot of work to do besides answering similar questions.
They should have taken note of it because it's one of the most important elements. Many people want certainty about the project, there may be doubts if there's no response. But thanks to developers there are some answers on our questions.

You are right about that. Sometimes no response can cause panic with investors. It's better to keep everyone in the loop. Nice to see that Emiba cares about that.

I think simply most of teams decided to focus mostly on the youtube lives, when it comes to everyday communication with investors, as its convenient and fast.
Activity: 156
It's great that the manager post news, but why do you answer the questions so rare? At what stage is the project now?
Maybe there is a Telegram group for this kind of questions? BTT is too slow to answer questions.

People in team probably busy with technically project. Most of the questions asked on the forum is answered pages ago or in the whitepaper.
They have their social media PR people so they take care of that. No need to bother the devs with that. But I can understand that they have a lot of work to do besides answering similar questions.
They should have taken note of it because it's one of the most important elements. Many people want certainty about the project, there may be doubts if there's no response. But thanks to developers there are some answers on our questions.

You are right about that. Sometimes no response can cause panic with investors. It's better to keep everyone in the loop. Nice to see that Emiba cares about that.
Activity: 173

Activity: 109

Activity: 280

Activity: 125
Activity: 168
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
The good news is that science does not stand still and there is progress. Russian scientists are especially pleased.
Yes, progress is being made. But do society need these diamonds? Perhaps it will not be relevant and investors will not get anything(
I don't want to think about it. I hope that everything will be fine and investors will get a good income from the project)
An investment that is based on hope is the worst investment. The investment should be based on a thorough analysis.
Activity: 280
I heard something about the benefits for investors in the future, is there any information?
Activity: 131
How do I sell these tokens? Is it possible to do it now or not yet?
Hello. Not yet. But perhaps the token will soon appear on the exchange, then it will be possible to sell.
brand new
Activity: 0
Team looks big and impressive, what are some previous projects that you worked on? I’m studying hard before investment.
I am also interested in some previous project experience. As you, I don’t want to send my money into emptiness.

I think that you can find this information on their LinkedIn profiles. I hope that the project will carry out all that has been planned. I believe in team.
No reason to doubt in the team, so far they are working everything according to the roadmap it seems. That fact that they are showing us new features constantly makes them so confident.
Definitely, looks very impressive, not the anonymous people that can raise money and run away. I used to check it recently, but I can’t access LinkedIn anymore.
Everything working perfect for me! He has a lot of experience in finance. That is a really good reference, thank you for sharing! Now I will look for other team members!
Activity: 28
How do I sell these tokens? Is it possible to do it now or not yet?
Pages:
Jump to: