Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 7. (Read 115748 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
 A friend told me about this project. But I wasn't impressed.. many are already creating synthetic diamonds...
Activity: 139
I do not invest only because you have been raising funds for a very long time. Suddenly you close? Scary!
Hello. The project is at an early stage. He just started raising money. That's why they collected so little. Such projects are usually not closed...
Activity: 160
 I do not invest only because you have been raising funds for a very long time. Suddenly you close? Scary!
Activity: 162
There are few such projects that create what is really useful and necessary for society. I think your diamonds can make a difference.
brand new
Activity: 0
Maybe you should find a big investor to help you. For normal users there is little you collect.
Activity: 181
Which wallet is good to store EMB tokens? Is MyEtherWallet ok? Or I should create Metamask wallet?
Both of them are fine, they even supported to buy tokens. But I think that any ERC20 compatible wallet should be OK.
support. Though I will not invest, but I am sure that it will be in demand
Activity: 177
Got a lot of information by reading a few articles on third-party resources. I think that this Ico has a prospect.
Activity: 235
Which wallet is good to store EMB tokens? Is MyEtherWallet ok? Or I should create Metamask wallet?
Both of them are fine, they even supported to buy tokens. But I think that any ERC20 compatible wallet should be OK.
Are you sure that EMB tokens are ERC20 supported? I will check white paper tomorrow, but hope to hear about it today =)

Yes, I’ve already studied the whole document, these tokens are ERC20 based and could be stored on any compatible wallet (MEW is specified btw).
Activity: 224
Are you sure that EMB tokens are ERC20 supported? I will check white paper tomorrow, but hope to hear about it today =)
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Still no links to all those Russian scientists you are working with. Maybe it is time now to share some info about them?
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
brand new
I don't understand how this project can help society. After all, diamonds can be bought in the store right now!
they will be cheaper, and their properties will be 100% identical to real diamonds. Why pay more?
Activity: 252
How can I exchange these tokens for fiat or other cryptocurrencies? Will it be available only with the end of token sale?
Both options will be possible when the ICO will over, you are absolutely right! Until then, I expect to have EMB listed on more than one third-party exchange following completion of the ICO.

Because the team will do the best for their project. They will finalize the project perfectly to make this project favored by many investors. Hopefully, the team can make this project successful in foreseeable future.
Well, this definitely does not seem like the team is trying to make a quick buck out of it, rather build it up so it can be profitable in the future. Another confirmation of that fact that this project is long-termed.
Don’t you know, have they started negotiations with any of the exchanges yet? I think it’s the perfect time to talk with major exchanges like Yobit, ED, Poloniex, etc.

Most likely they had, to be ready for listings after ICO, but no project can disclose that info due to NDA's. So, the only option is to wait until they will disclose the exchanges.

They probably did but I doubt they can’t say much about that, usually exchanges ask for NDA. At least huge major exchanges ask.
Activity: 238
How can I exchange these tokens for fiat or other cryptocurrencies? Will it be available only with the end of token sale?
Both options will be possible when the ICO will over, you are absolutely right! Until then, I expect to have EMB listed on more than one third-party exchange following completion of the ICO.

Because the team will do the best for their project. They will finalize the project perfectly to make this project favored by many investors. Hopefully, the team can make this project successful in foreseeable future.
Well, this definitely does not seem like the team is trying to make a quick buck out of it, rather build it up so it can be profitable in the future. Another confirmation of that fact that this project is long-termed.
Don’t you know, have they started negotiations with any of the exchanges yet? I think it’s the perfect time to talk with major exchanges like Yobit, ED, Poloniex, etc.

Most likely they had, to be ready for listings after ICO, but no project can disclose that info due to NDA's. So, the only option is to wait until they will disclose the exchanges.
brand new
I wait for new news, and that team calmed down and don't tell that occurs. I subscribed to the mailing list.
I hope they are preparing something global) I think soon we are waiting for good news.
Activity: 109

Activity: 119

Activity: 125

Activity: 131
Pages:
Jump to: