Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 8. (Read 115748 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How can I exchange these tokens for fiat or other cryptocurrencies? Will it be available only with the end of token sale?
Activity: 15
Great team with background in entrepreneurship and blockchain. I think this lends well to the crypto market. This is how the project is supposed to be.
Activity: 126
According to the roadmap, we can expect EMB token listing on the exchange sometime next January. Since it’s not so close, do you already have exchange secured? I know you can’t probably reveal name due NDA, even if you have exchange ready, but can you disclose any info at all regarding the exchange?

They will release any information they can as soon as they're allowed to, the team can't be more specific right now! Saying that, I personally expect Emiba token to be available on more than one exchange following the ICO.
Thanks for your answer. I wonder what hard cap have they set? If they soft cap $15m and they know how much money do they need to obtain all works.

The hard cap is $21m. Kinda big, but achievable. Hope they succeed and will hit this target.
That hard cap seems huge to me right now, but who knows... maybe it is achievable. This is such a platform that attract huge investors all over the world, so if 200k investors will send $100, we will achieve it certainly. =)
Activity: 156
According to the roadmap, we can expect EMB token listing on the exchange sometime next January. Since it’s not so close, do you already have exchange secured? I know you can’t probably reveal name due NDA, even if you have exchange ready, but can you disclose any info at all regarding the exchange?

They will release any information they can as soon as they're allowed to, the team can't be more specific right now! Saying that, I personally expect Emiba token to be available on more than one exchange following the ICO.
I’ve heard one of the devs (can’t remember who) was talking about listing on Huobi, maybe it’s wrong memory but I’m sure I’ve heard it somehow.
Activity: 163

Thanks for your answer. I wonder what hard cap have they set? If they soft cap $15m and they know how much money do they need to obtain all works.

The hard cap is $21m. Kinda big, but achievable. Hope they succeed and will hit this target.
Activity: 158

Activity: 173

Activity: 11
Activity: 168
There features are very attractive and convincing platforms that they have. Hoping that many investors and users will attract on this project. What is the ICO price will be? Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start? I’m new to crypto and don’t know all the terms.
The presale price is $1 for 1 EMB, the minimum payment is $50, and there is a softcap $15m, that’s the amount they need to start the business. You can check their website for more information: https://emiba.global/
Activity: 12
There features are very attractive and convincing platforms that they have. Hoping that many investors and users will attract on this project. What is the ICO price will be? Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start? I’m new to crypto and don’t know all the terms.
Activity: 280
Read the information on the website and read the whole whitepaper. A lot of useful information) most likely next week I will become your investor.
I was too lazy to read everything.. I just love to invest in science and research, so I chose this project.
Read the information on the website and read the whole whitepaper. A lot of useful information) most likely next week I will become your investor.
Maybe you should find a big investor to help you. For normal users there is little you collect.
you're wrong. They have already collected quite good money from ordinary users and every day the amount is growing. Although it wouldn't hurt to find a big investor.
Activity: 266
the price will only rise) only need time and a little patience. A big price is not an indication that you will not earn on it.)
I pulled off your project with a good friend of mine, now studying the project. There are almost no questions, only too much price for 1 token confuses.
Hello, decided to invest until you can get a small bonus. Are there any privileges for investors?
Hello. In the future, you can exchange tokens for Shares of the company) I do not know whether this is a privilege or not, but I would become a shareholder of emiba.
Hello, decided to invest until you can get a small bonus. Are there any privileges for investors?
Activity: 308
It's all very cool, but I don't believe it. It can not be an artificial diamond is 100% similar in properties to the present
Activity: 28
I would invest$10. But$ 50 is too much for me, I'm a student and I don't want to risk that amount .
Activity: 33
I don't understand how this project can help society. After all, diamonds can be bought in the store right now!
Pages:
Jump to: