Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 14. (Read 115748 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I’m interested to see what will Emiba become. This project is going to do a lot of useful things for diamond market, in particular will help jewelry. I wonder if it will be like an industry in a few years.
I’m totally sure that Emiba’s team will change our world, but it will be different way. Jewelry is not interested in synthetic as far as I know. But, gladfully, microelectronic is. If these diamonds will be cheaper than usual dielectrics for example, it would be nonsense.
Hope it will bring token to the moon, as there’s such a little chance to do something with it. IPO is good, I don’t hesitate, but first thing they need to do is to make awareness among potential investors. As for me, I really want to invest, but I’m not sure I could make it in the nearest future…
Activity: 28
The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, ICO projects are growing in big numbers. ICOs has become the dominant fundraising method. I'm glad I'm a part of this project.
Activity: 162
I’m interested to see what will Emiba become. This project is going to do a lot of useful things for diamond market, in particular will help jewelry. I wonder if it will be like an industry in a few years.
I’m totally sure that Emiba’s team will change our world, but it will be different way. Jewelry is not interested in synthetic as far as I know. But, gladfully, microelectronic is. If these diamonds will be cheaper than usual dielectrics for example, it would be nonsense.
Activity: 235
Activity: 32
I'm being honest here. I like this project. Seems great. Good, solid team. Great idea as well. Can someone send me a link to the roadmap? Thank you very much in advance.
It’s in the whitepaper too, check the link above. Also there is much more information about project and token itself.
I haven’t checked the project for a long time, I’m a bit doubt about investing… What do you think?
I did not check the ICO progress lately too. I am sure about reaching soft cap and move forward. I believe there’s no need to worry about it. Just waiting for the announcement to come from team regarding that.
I know only about token sale going on and I don’t see huge progress since days now. I suppose it could move much faster.
It is going fast enough. Last week they collected really huge sum. Their situation is not unique, every ICO meets some barriers through the way to caps. Let’s talk about it in a couple of weeks, things will change cardinally.
I liked how the team acting to something not working exactly how they wanted; as a business decision, I think it was a really smart move; they basically gave the community a chance to invest early; that was not very rewarding but going after investors was a really smart move if you ask me. Always have a plan B.

Seems to be very interesting one because we can able to learn all them in one website, but how they are going to give the community a chance, whether they are allocating any background work?
Activity: 28
I'm being honest here. I like this project. Seems great. Good, solid team. Great idea as well. Can someone send me a link to the roadmap? Thank you very much in advance.
It’s in the whitepaper too, check the link above. Also there is much more information about project and token itself.
I haven’t checked the project for a long time, I’m a bit doubt about investing… What do you think?
I did not check the ICO progress lately too. I am sure about reaching soft cap and move forward. I believe there’s no need to worry about it. Just waiting for the announcement to come from team regarding that.
I know only about token sale going on and I don’t see huge progress since days now. I suppose it could move much faster.
It is going fast enough. Last week they collected really huge sum. Their situation is not unique, every ICO meets some barriers through the way to caps. Let’s talk about it in a couple of weeks, things will change cardinally.
I liked how the team acting to something not working exactly how they wanted; as a business decision, I think it was a really smart move; they basically gave the community a chance to invest early; that was not very rewarding but going after investors was a really smart move if you ask me. Always have a plan B.
Activity: 109
Activity: 266
Activity: 119
Activity: 280
Activity: 131
Activity: 126
Yeah bro, get on board, it’s only get better from here, team plans to implement a handful of awesome features, kindly check out their whitepaper
https://emiba.global/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/White-Paper-Emiba-ENG-ver-1.2.pdf
Activity: 42
Just checked that they almost hit 2k members on their twitter channel, I would suggest to keep checking their social media for fast updates.
Wow! That is really great to hear. See how fast the membership is growing. I hope group membership reflects on the number of tokens they sell.
The more the project is talked about, the likelier it is an interested investor hears about it. Doubt it is quantifiable though
Indeed, the more people talk about a new project like Emiba, the more investors will come. It surely can help devs to earn money and to accelerate project.
We’re talking about a project focused on high technology community as a whole. Word-of-mouth is one of the best ways to target their niche, so the channel is growing so quickly. It’s definitely a positive sign as I think. At the same time it shouldn’t be underestimated how well the large group and the quick this is going.
This is great anyway, new membership is speeding up, I hope the new members will fully take part in investing in the project.
I hope so too. On one hand such a big community is great, but in the end it will come down to the part of that community that is willing to invest in the project. Only these investors help to get the necessary funds for the development.
Yes, but even if you do not invest, you can still share the project with people who would like to invest and bigger the community, so more people can share the idea.
That’s exactly the success of whole referral concept it. Social media is at its best for such promotion purposes. If social media promotion is not efficient, you will immediately see it in the ICO progress.
Social media is exploding. This should reflect in their token sales as well. Let’s see how things are moving for Emiba in the coming days. Market is kind of stabilizing too. There should not be any worry on that front.
I agree with you, also the growing interest of the audience of investors in this project gives an opportunity to achieve excellent results for this team.
I agree, project marketing is made wisely, team is doing very well and this will attract incentives to support the team for sure. I will study to decide on the investment.
Well, you have come this far and you are familiar with the company name, and you have hopefully visited project’s website. Hope you invest in this project wisely.
brand new
Activity: 0
Just checked that they almost hit 2k members on their twitter channel, I would suggest to keep checking their social media for fast updates.
Wow! That is really great to hear. See how fast the membership is growing. I hope group membership reflects on the number of tokens they sell.
The more the project is talked about, the likelier it is an interested investor hears about it. Doubt it is quantifiable though
Indeed, the more people talk about a new project like Emiba, the more investors will come. It surely can help devs to earn money and to accelerate project.
We’re talking about a project focused on high technology community as a whole. Word-of-mouth is one of the best ways to target their niche, so the channel is growing so quickly. It’s definitely a positive sign as I think. At the same time it shouldn’t be underestimated how well the large group and the quick this is going.
This is great anyway, new membership is speeding up, I hope the new members will fully take part in investing in the project.
I hope so too. On one hand such a big community is great, but in the end it will come down to the part of that community that is willing to invest in the project. Only these investors help to get the necessary funds for the development.
Yes, but even if you do not invest, you can still share the project with people who would like to invest and bigger the community, so more people can share the idea.
That’s exactly the success of whole referral concept it. Social media is at its best for such promotion purposes. If social media promotion is not efficient, you will immediately see it in the ICO progress.
Social media is exploding. This should reflect in their token sales as well. Let’s see how things are moving for Emiba in the coming days. Market is kind of stabilizing too. There should not be any worry on that front.
Great news. I'm not even afraid of the high cost of one token. But it can alienate other potential investors
I don't think$ 1 is too high a price for a token. Especially since it will only grow, so for me it does not matter)
Activity: 156
Great news. I'm not even afraid of the high cost of one token. But it can alienate other potential investors
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I read somewhere that artificial diamonds is still something different from real, you don't know it!
hi)) is that I found no differences except the price))) artificial diamonds are much cheaper. And the properties will not be inferior to the present)
Activity: 163
I read somewhere that artificial diamonds is still something different from real, you don't know it!
Activity: 252
I am afraid to invest my money in such projects, are there any guarantees? Once I have already chosen a scam project, I do not want to do so
Hello! The project is quite young, so I understand your doubts. But this project has a unique idea, which will be relevant for a long time, so you can safely invest and wait for the growth of the token price))
Hello) will have to wait very long... you wrote that the project is new, and it will take a long time to wait for their product to enter the global market.
I agree with you, but I invested anyway, because I feel that the token will grow in price by 10-100 times) so I'm ready to wait)
Pages:
Jump to: