Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 25. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
EndChain partnership with logistics, a leading worldwide provider of transportation, warehousing, fulfillment, global logistics and supply chain solutions.
https://twitter.com/EndChainIO/status/1067986253805641728

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
This project looks very serious and the team behind is professional in the way they are handling this!!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
100 % profile quality following CoinSchedule Shocked
Activity: 66
Your project look,s interesting. To get quick and positive responses, you must try listing your coin on ICO Guide
Why this particular listing? I don't get why exactly this listing is important
It would be interesting to read all reviews.
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
Your project look,s interesting. To get quick and positive responses, you must try listing your coin on ICO Guide
Why this particular listing? I don't get why exactly this listing is important
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
Activity: 82
Convenient navigation on the site, everything is accessible and understandable so I don’t understand why Icomarks put 6 to EndChain website?
This marks are not permanent and can change over time.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Convenient navigation on the site, everything is accessible and understandable so I don’t understand why Icomarks put 6 to EndChain website?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I'm hesitating whether I should choose your project and another one. So how you will convince me? Huh
Unlike competitors, EndChain provides a holistic as well as price competitive approach to strengthen the supply chain, which can be applied across a wide range of industries
Activity: 79
I'm hesitating whether I should choose your project and another one. So how you will convince me? Huh
Activity: 79
How can one learn truly about a project ?
There are multiple ways: read WP, read about the project on the Net, ask admins
Activity: 31
The fact you've been ranked on ICOmarks that high is very cool!
I only trust ICOmarks. They are the best! Always accurate.
EndChain was highly valued there too
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
How can one learn truly about a project ?
Activity: 44
Hello you guys! I'm new here!
Hi! What do you mean by saying new?
I've came across EndChain on ICOmarks, so decided to see what is EndChain, and pleasantly surprised Shocked
Activity: 83
I only trust ICOmarks. They are the best! Always accurate.
Activity: 82
Hi! What do you mean by saying new?
Activity: 66
Activity: 23
Activity: 30
Wow, Foundico is indicating a high level of appreciation of EndChain by such a high rating Shocked
Agree, the website only features trusted and relevant projects
9.2  is extremely high appreciation  Grin
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
According to available information 35% of the reward is for voters and 65% for commentators. This part is clear and need to clarity but I didn't see the total amount of then reward allocated for this. Did I miss something ? hope no. A clearly mentioned amount of total pool will do magic to bring more people to participate who doesn't want free tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: