Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 26. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Don’t remember, we’re you asked about some countries? Everyone can take part?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
That is best ICO rating which came out as expected for this kind of project. Supply chain tracking is getting traction and is one of the area which needs our attention too. End Chain started with filing for patent to secure their solutions which makes it different than others. Most of all the industry of supply chain is very vast and has room for many projects to grow.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Wow, Foundico is indicating a high level of appreciation of EndChain by such a high rating Shocked
Agree, the website only features trusted and relevant projects
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
Wow, Foundico is indicating a high level of appreciation of EndChain by such a high rating Shocked
Activity: 86
Hope many investor support your business when ICO will start.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Where I can read about CEOs background?
On the website and his Linked.In
Activity: 81
Where I can read about CEOs background?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
9.2/10 for EndChain on Foundico. EndChain is a patent-pending blockchain utility company that is focused on bringing mass adoption of blockchain tracking to all markets. Our patent-pending QR and barcode combination allows EndChain to have 2 distinct advantages in this market: integration and price.
https://foundico.com/ru/ico/endchain.html

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
New task alert at Crowdholding! What do you think of the features on EndChain's platform? Log in, give your feedback and earn crypto! It's as simple as that. Get started by clicking below.

Click here - http://bit.ly/2P2mqy1

Activity: 252
Merit: 6
I see the pre ico will be held shortly, the plan is I want to join but do investors need KYC to buy ENCN tokens?
Activity: 140
How  EndChain’s smart contracts will work?
Smart contracts will be setup to take into account lost/stolen packages by determining which party is responsible at different stages of the transportation process.
Its a very important moment as clarifying the responsibility of each party will save both time and money as companies will have an additional incentive to ensure that the package is not tampered with in any way while the package is their responsibility.
Activity: 3
I love this project. The Team supported new members every good. I believe that this is the most potential project in 2018!
I did the airdrop, join now guys!!!
Activity: 30
Good luck with launching! Waiting for the start of ICO to buy tokens!
Activity: 115
Smart contracts will be setup to take into account lost/stolen packages by determining which party is responsible at different stages of the transportation process.
Activity: 35
What are your advisors doing? What's their role?
Usually advisors share their experience in blockchain and ICOs and provide corporate management with valuable expertise.
And also advisors help out on operational things, and btw they add up some prestige to the project
Activity: 41
How’s things going? How’s the development of the project?
I guess they are doing great as recently EndChain officially has announced its partnership with Block.CC
Activity: 32
Activity: 13
The EndChain QR code is unique in that it incorporates a barcode within the QR code.
Activity: 45
How’s things going? How’s the development of the project?
Activity: 52
I found press release on Digital Journal regarding EndChain partnership with Ming Kee Factory so I think for Ming Kee this is a great opportunity to become a blockchain-enabled corporation to securely and privately track its products’ movements on the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: