Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 29. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Do you have partnerships with other companies?
Activity: 52
What if people wanna buy more tokens than you’ve generated? You’re gonna issue more?
Activity: 45
What advantages do you have compared to your competitors?
The current solutions in the market are currently focusing on two things. Firstly, they focus heavily on the luxury market segment. Secondly, these solutions focus on highly specialized industries. The systems and microchips are often tailored for one industry, making it hard for these systems to adapt and be applicable for a wider range of industries. EndChain is filling this gap in the market.
But what is the main idea?
The base idea is to provide a blockchain that is responsible for all logistic based data across the supply chain. By using a uniform blockchain, businesses can more easily adapt and communicate with one another by using the same data and system.
Activity: 66
Has EndChain fulfilled its plan following the roadmap for 2018?
Activity: 53
Patent times depend upon the government’s schedule. We cannot know this answer
Activity: 38
I hope the project will restore the market. Good project so I will share to friends
Activity: 110
Was it hard to obtain patent in USA?
I can promise you that patents aren’t just given away like gifts—there has to be a true uniqueness whether it’s in concept or design.
Activity: 104
Was it hard to obtain patent in USA?
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
The current solutions in the market are currently focusing on two things. Firstly, they focus heavily on the luxury market segment. Secondly, these solutions focus on highly specialized industries. The systems and microchips are often tailored for one industry, making it hard for these systems to adapt and be applicable for a wider range of industries. EndChain is filling this gap in the market.
But what is the main idea?
Activity: 42
Neat and Clean Website an Thread Good Presentation.

Looking at Team Seems to be real and genuine Project looking forward for Positive Development
Activity: 8
Amazing project and cool futuristic ecosystem, I hope in your progress and I believe in your full implementation of the crypto world
Activity: 86
Where are you patent pending?
Activity: 280
This EndChain Pre ICO is a good project and you have to join solid team work immediately
Activity: 7
Hopefully the team will have success with this project. Timing is often the key when it comes to new businesses. Espacially in this hard times for crypto they have to find a usecase for their token which provides value for their potential clients. Good luck guys!
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Activity: 24
How can i buy more token ?

Great idea of this project. * Awesome project, i hope this project succes.
Activity: 122
You should join and enjoy the results of this amazing project. Good luck everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: