Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 27. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
What are your advisors doing? What's their role?
Usually advisors share their experience in blockchain and ICOs and provide corporate management with valuable expertise.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What are your advisors doing? What's their role?
Activity: 60
Supply chain and logistics are industries in need of real change. How do you prevent an employee from making an error? The weak point, as usual, lies with humans.
But apart from that many of  systems still require large amounts of paperwork to be signed, sent and filed in and to a number of different locations around the world. Blockchain logistics could simplify this process within a single system
Activity: 66
Hello, I really liked your project and I want to join you. Also I would like to know your hardcap and how many tokens can I buy with 1 ethereum. Thank you!!
Activity: 90
Bitcoin fell below $4 thousand: is there any hope left?
Just have read the article on Medium about EndChain’s view of the current market so I  completely agree with the author.  There are cycles of booms and busts in a  quick fashion  but however, in these cycles, the overall trend is usually upwards.
Although the majority of the crypto community have already accepted the fact that Bitcoin and the other coins are doomed, there are still some people left that do believe in the positive outcome of the current collapse.
Such downtrends are a normal thing for the crypto world, and no success would be possible without them.
Activity: 66
Supply chain and logistics are industries in need of real change. How do you prevent an employee from making an error? The weak point, as usual, lies with humans.
Activity: 110
Is there a minimum purchase or can I buy as I like?
Activity: 104
Just have read the article on Medium about EndChain’s view of the current market so I  completely agree with the author.  There are cycles of booms and busts in a  quick fashion  but however, in these cycles, the overall trend is usually upwards.
Although the majority of the crypto community have already accepted the fact that Bitcoin and the other coins are doomed, there are still some people left that do believe in the positive outcome of the current collapse.
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
Do you provide email service? For the latest news about the project?
Activity: 140
Activity: 86
How's the blochchain implemented in your project?
Blockchain enables secure and transparent monitoring of transactions. At its core, logistics is a series of transactions that link a product from raw material through to consumer. Therefore, the characteristics of blockchain have the power to revolutionize modern supply chains.
By using blockchain it  can be possible to transmit orders, letters of credit and delivery receipts without the use of bonded couriers, to increase  transparency from consumer to end producer and etc.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Activity: 81
Blockchain enables secure and transparent monitoring of transactions. At its core, logistics is a series of transactions that link a product from raw material through to consumer. Therefore, the characteristics of blockchain have the power to revolutionize modern supply chains.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Hello! I temporarly reside in South Africa but i'm from Philippines, no problems participating?
Activity: 61
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
EndChain CTO Interview: EndChain Generator (4/6)

EndChain's CTO Pierre Angot started a video series talking about his background, EndChain now and his vision for the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO10_djr99s
Activity: 180
Any Idea on Soft/Hard Cap?
Activity: 325
Endchain is good product and i like it.
Bitcointalk Username: htet1234
Telegram Username: @kowanna
Activity: 1
ENCN goes to the mont the next year...  Nice project...  "awesom". Shocked💥
Activity: 29
This is a really anticipated project. When will this ICO be closed?
Pages:
Jump to: