Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 37. (Read 110089 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
What Are EndChain Implementation Challenges?
While there is no doubt that EndChain technology is one of the greatest innovations, it is likely that it will take a substantial amount of time before the technology is adopted widely.
Blockchains are having trouble effectively supporting a large number of users on the network.
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum, the leading blockchain networks, have experienced slowed transaction speeds and higher fees charged per transaction as a result of a substantial increase in users.

This is very important to note for the supply chain. If the blockchain is ever congested and data is downloaded from it, the entire supply chain can become crippled.

EndChain does not download any information, it only uploads to the blockchain with our dual scanner.
copper member
What cryptocurrencies do you accept?

We will be accepting: BTC, ETH, BCH and LTC
copper member
what is the point of big data in your project?
EndChain will be able to obtain a lot of information, such as shipping times, manufacturing rates, hours of production, end sale locations and more. This data is very valuable to businesses and can be sold to them with analytical toold.
I have found in WP that one of the functions of big data is to support the coin price. In what way?

Big data will be an additional cost for corporations. 2-4% of all revenue that EndChain receives will go to burning tokens, including the revenue from big data
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
What does it mean that EndChain is a permissioned blockchain?
This means that only white listed participants during the manufacturing and logistic phases can join the network. All information provided to the blockchain is accepted only if the user is authenticated. This authentication is provided in the form of a cryptographic mechanism based on a counterfeit-protected digital signature.
Activity: 79
What does it mean that EndChain is a permissioned blockchain?
Activity: 28
OMG, you have so many articles written on you, so cool!
Activity: 79
Where is your project registered?
Activity: 170
While there is no doubt that EndChain technology is one of the greatest innovations, it is likely that it will take a substantial amount of time before the technology is adopted widely.
Blockchains are having trouble effectively supporting a large number of users on the network.
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum, the leading blockchain networks, have experienced slowed transaction speeds and higher fees charged per transaction as a result of a substantial increase in users.
Would not that be the problem for EndChain?
Activity: 669
good project I like the way this project works. maybe I will observe this project until their ICO starts and decide whether this project is on my list to invest.
It's better to observe first before you join this project so that later you won't regret it, but I'm sure this project has a bright future we just follow the development to be clearer
Activity: 90
I see nowadays there are a lot of restictions for Cryptoprojects. Will you face any?
Activity: 32
Activity: 31
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
good project I like the way this project works. maybe I will observe this project until their ICO starts and decide whether this project is on my list to invest.
Activity: 44
Do EndChain have twitter profile?
Activity: 30
What cryptocurrencies do you accept?
Activity: 140
Activity: 61
what is the point of big data in your project?
EndChain will be able to obtain a lot of information, such as shipping times, manufacturing rates, hours of production, end sale locations and more. This data is very valuable to businesses and can be sold to them with analytical toold.
I have found in WP that one of the functions of big data is to support the coin price. In what way?
Big data is ever changing and can provide one of the kind insights to companies. As such, a monthly service fee will be charged, which will be paid using EndChain tokens.
Aside from logistic companies, who will be interested in in this data?
I guess that producers of goods will be able to see which routes are the quickest, thereby reducing the time needed for transportation and increasing turnover rates. B2C businesses will be able to identify how much lead time they need to order items. Overall, there are many other potential clients that would benefit from this data and would be willing to participate in such an environment.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Activity: 81
You have a very good support team! Thank you! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: