Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 33. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
do you build your own blockchain, or use the ethereum platform? where are your main goals for the endchain market later? Europe, Asia or America?
Activity: 4
This is a very good project and certainly useful, but where is your main goal for the endchain market?
I will follow and observe the development of this project. Smiley Wink Cool
Activity: 13
Good day,

In this deep bear market, a lot of ICOs are facing funding problems as investors are Leary. Do you have any VC firms or large partners? I realize you may not be able to specify who but it would be nice to know. Thanks.
Activity: 10
hi, nice project i hope this one can find his way !!  I will observe the development of the project!
Activity: 18
I like the idea of ​​the project. I would also like to believe that in the future there will be competition with Etherium and EOS. Good luck.
Activity: 6
This is the beginning of many more good things to come. May you get everything, that you could demand. Best wishes in all you do and congrats on the job well done!

Activity: 32
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Activity: 14
Cool project, and I have a question for you: what is your fundamental difference from competitors ?? how your max supply and when withdraw token
Activity: 4
Eщё oдин интepecный пpoeкт. Oцифpoвaть дocтaвкy и пpeдocтaвить вce дaнныe в видe блoкчeйн цeпи xopoшaя идeя. Oнa дocтoйнa внимaния и cooтвeтcтвyющeгo ypoвня peaлизaции. Pынoк пepeвoзoк нa cтoлькo вeлик чтo дaжe тpyднo пpeдcтaвить тaкиe oбъёмы. Учacтвyю в paздaчe тoкeнoв. Haпишy cтaтью oб aиpдpoпe oт EndChain нa cвoём блoгe. Удaчи в peaлизaции зaдyмaннoгo!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
One of the few projects that is worth paying attention to in such a difficult period for the cryptocurrency world. It is very easy to launch a new project in a growing market and it’s quite another thing to do it right now. Good luck to the team and the project!
Activity: 14

Right now our website prompts you to download it. The whitepaper can also be found on many rating websites if you feel more comfortable downloading it there
Activity: 59
 Endchain.io Key Features:
- Patent-pending integrated QR code and barcode solution
- Cost-effective logistics
- Burning tokens based on our revenue percentage for long-term token price growth
- Self-correcting token system

these are very nice and unique key features which any project have i am really excited about these project best of luck for future
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Excellen project.I believe in this project will be successful.I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction.You good luck .
this project is indeed interesting, because if we look at EndChain it has many potential partners and has prepared exchanges after the ICO is finished, but ICO will start next year
Activity: 3
I think it will be a great project.. People will be benefited by this coin.. Hope that it's not a scam project.. Best of luck to the team
Activity: 30
it's a great project.  and I have a question for you: what is your fundamental difference from others
Activity: 11
Currently, we are using the Ethereum platform to establish a product quickly. Once we have a large consumer base, we will build our own blockchain
Activity: 45
Excellen project.I believe in this project will be successful.I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction.You good luck .
Activity: 37
Hello guys! I like this project very much and the team is great! But i have one question; What are the plans for exchanges listings and partnerships?
Activity: 9
A great start to the project. Now the most important thing is to connect as many partners as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: