Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 38. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
what is the point of big data in your project?
EndChain will be able to obtain a lot of information, such as shipping times, manufacturing rates, hours of production, end sale locations and more. This data is very valuable to businesses and can be sold to them with analytical toold.
I have found in WP that one of the functions of big data is to support the coin price. In what way?
Big data is ever changing and can provide one of the kind insights to companies. As such, a monthly service fee will be charged, which will be paid using EndChain tokens.
Aside from logistic companies, who will be interested in in this data?
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
EndChain will be able to obtain a lot of information, such as shipping times, manufacturing rates, hours of production, end sale locations and more. This data is very valuable to businesses and can be sold to them with analytical toold.
I have found in WP that one of the functions of big data is to support the coin price. In what way?
Big data is ever changing and can provide one of the kind insights to companies. As such, a monthly service fee will be charged, which will be paid using EndChain tokens.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
When airdrop? Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-endchain-complete-logistical-solution-up-to-900000-rewards-5056363

If you are interested to collect free tokens than bounty thread is right place for you to find the way to get rewarded for promoting this project.
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
Activity: 104
Activity: 110
Activity: 66
Activity: 67
Where may I see the rules or Bounty?
Bounty Campaign: t.me/EndChainBounty
Activity: 53
Where may I see the rules or Bounty?
Activity: 66
Well-structured site you have! Rare thing for cryptoprojects to be honest..... Grin
Activity: 60
looks good, let's see what utility they offer for their long term token holders.
copper member
Activity: 126
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
Have you got any news service? cos it would be more comfortable to read your news in 1 place. Thanks in advance. Wink
Here is EndChain medium https://medium.com/@endchain

We also have facebook, twitter and telegram! All links are on the 1st page of this announcement thread
copper member
Good afternoon! New Year is almost here! Does the project plan any gifts for such an event? I'm talking about bonuses at sales, for example.

Our ICO has quite a few bonuses, the first round has a bonus of 50%!
copper member
What volume of the bounty campaign is planned?
I have found that it is $975,000 on EndChain Bounty Channel in Telegram. Is it right?

Yes, that amount is correct
copper member
Are there price increases for purchases in ICO sales, which we know that prices at ETH are very low, even the current BTC prices have not found the lowest price point, and there is a possibility that BTC will continue to fall ...

Our ICO is linked to USD, so prices have not increased/decreased
copper member
I will consider your project as an investor and user of the service! will the system calculate the most profitable delivery option?

For corporations, they will be able to use big data to optimize routes and save money.
copper member
Regarding your first partner, Ming Kee Factory, so... how would this factory know anything about EndChain?What is the background of your cooperation?

EndChain has been reaching out to potential partners, looking for corporations that are eager to move into blockchain tracking. This is just the first of many companies in Asia that are interested in a partnership with us.
copper member
Thanks a lot for info! Hope your announcements concerning partnerships will help to attract the interest and trust of other investors to invest here. It also would be great to see some photographs of team Grin

We will be uploading a video from our CTO tonight! Check out our youtube for details

Next, our CEO and Business Development Manager will have a video interview as well
Activity: 45
Have you got any news service? cos it would be more comfortable to read your news in 1 place. Thanks in advance. Wink
Here is EndChain medium https://medium.com/@endchain
Pages:
Jump to: