Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 34. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
EndChains QR code will be helpful in inventory management and sales in businesses. I'm sure that the project will be successful and be welcomed by businesses.
I hope that the price of your product will be suitable so that every companies including small companies can use it. Finally EndChains QR code must be easy to use and convenient.
Activity: 42
Good afternoon. Is KYC verification necessary in your project?
Activity: 8
Great project.. This is a great idea to make new furuture in crypto
Activity: 1
EndChain Airdrop is niw the best airdrop in the coin market. I like it very much. I am very much interested to work with them.      
Activity: 24
this project is very promissing.I feel lucky to be i it.
Activity: 27
Investing in Endchain.io is complete logistical solution for markets and supply chains!
Let's get it on fire
Activity: 308
great project keep it up! The whitepaper can also be found on many rating websites if you feel more comfortable downloading it there
Activity: 23
nvesting in Endchain.io is investing in a complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains! i am very happy after joining this great project. Happy project, happy team, good lucky
Activity: 8
What is the current extimated price per token?
Activity: 35
EndChains QR code will be helpful in inventory management and sales in businesses. I'm sure that the project will be successful and be welcomed by businesses.
I hope that the price of your product will be suitable so that every companies including small companies can use it. Finally EndChains QR code must be easy to use and convenient.
Activity: 11
it is really great project i joined it, i am very happy after joining this great project, hope future is bright, i will recomend to every one do not miss this endchian airdrop it is really unique and different project i have great trust on this
Activity: 129
The future of crypto has begun with the new champion: Endchain
I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow this project.
Our main goals are to first establish ourselves in Asia. This is where we see ourselves having the most impact as proving the quality of goods in this area is extremely important to consumers. We have also already found a manufacturing partner in Asia who is very interested in our tech/idea. After we establish a foothold in Asia, we will expand out the US, Europe and more.
Activity: 35
Nice project, i like token, i love team. I want so much token. I want token list exchange huobit, coinmarket... happy project, happy team, good lucky
Activity: 62
Amazing project with solid team. No doubt that this project will be of great benefits to the community. This will also serve as a new development in the crypto space. I have been involved in ICO in the past but this is one of the ICO that their benefit was clear from the beginning.
Activity: 95
Awesome project with Great team members and the team behind this project is working very hard to achieve their goals.I like the concept of burning time to time for price pumping. I also like airdrop concepts for more popularity.
I also read all the information related to this project in their website which is very useful for investors.
Activity: 12
good projects that combine two technologies together become one and very beneficial for the world of cryptocoin
Activity: 23
awesome project very good rating with an increase in rating numbers. This will make Endchain more attractive and promising as an investment asset in the future. So that makes investors interested in buying at the ICO
Activity: 196
Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages! Go and get acquainted with the project!!
Pages:
Jump to: